Status: ENJOY <3 I love you

The Vampire Boy With the Red Eyes

Chapter Two: The Reception; Part Two

Edward pulled me towards the center of the dance floor, I knew it wasn’t time for dancing just yet; we had to stand and wait for all the guest to great us. I stood on my tip tops in glass slippers and whisper in Edwards’s ear, as he smirked. “Where is Seth? He was hear during the wedding but disappeared.” I asked. Edward looked down and smiled at me.
“Something came up; he had to go take care of something.” I nodded and turned around to see that there was a long line of people waiting to see Edward and I. At the front of the line stood the Denali Coven, Edward’s cousin. I had met them only once. I smiled at the.
There was Eleazar he looked to be five feet eleven with black hair up to his collar and has a light olive cast to his pale skin, he has the same golden eyes that my family as, and he looks to be twenty. That’s when I noticed that Emmett was keeping watch in Eleazar’s place as he came to talk to us. He walked up to Edward and shook his hand, and then over to me, and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.
“Congratulations you two.” He said, smiled once more and went back to his spot. Next was Eleazar’s mate Carmen she is beautiful, just like any other vampire. Carmen has dark brown hair, with a hint of an olive tone to her pale complexion; she looks to be standing five feet five and she looks to be twenty. She walked over to Edward, hugged him and kissed his cheek and did the same with him and stepped back.
“You two are so cute together, the perfect couple in my opinion.” She said and walked away to go talk to Esme. Next was Irina she is pale, with pale blonde hair almost silver. It hung straight to the bottom of her chin, parted evenly down the center; she looks to be standing five feet two with the same golden eyes. She gave Edward would a soft smile each, kissed both of my cheeks and then hugged Edward.
“Beautiful wedding. I loved the speeches.” She said and then made her way towards Carmen and Esme. Next was Tanya she has long curly strawberry blonde hair and looks to stand five feet five. I remembered once after Edward and I had come home from Alaska; Edward had explained to me that at one time Tanya had liked him. She smiled at me, and then sent a huge grin.
“Beautiful. It’s good to see you two again.” She said, hugged Edward and kissed his cheek and did the same to me, and then made her way to Alice and Jasper. Kate stepped up next and following her was a man. Kate has long, pale blonde straight corn silk hair and stands five feet six and is very graceful.
The man looked to be standing six feet two with a lanky build; he has long sandy colored hair that is tied back with a leather thong.
“Rosie, Edward I would like you guys to meet my mate Garrett, it was beautiful by the way.” She said kissing my cheek and giving Edward a hug, the two people walked away towards Emmett and Rosalie. We were at the end of the line now at one point I even seen Aro, Marcus, and Caius along with Alec and Jane, than my heart stopped as I seen my step father Zender and my mother Sophia walk up to us.
My mother gave me a grimace of a smile as my Zender looked me up and down, I felt Edward’s grip tighten on me, and pull me closer. Edward bearded his teeth at them; I looked up at Edward with pleading eyes, bagging him not to say anything.
“Roselynne, congrats.” My mother said with a nodded and walked away that’s when I realized that Aro was back in line with another person. The girl was young she looked no older than fourteen or fifteen, her cheeks is red with blush which means that she was human, she held long chocolate brown curly hair and her eyes were an amazing blue. Aro smiled at us, he held dark brown contacts in to hide his blood red eyes.
“This is Alivia Kate. Jane and Alec found her lost in the woods, she doesn’t have a family and doesn’t want to become a you know what. Do you think Carlisle would adopt her? ” Aro asked politely, Edward smiled up at Aro, thought it was forced and nodded. I looked up at Edward with pleading eyes; he bent down so I could whisper in his ear.
“Could we adopt her please?” I whispered so low that any other vampire listening wouldn’t be able to hear, Edward took one more look at Alivia and Aro. Then looked at me and sighed with a small smile on it, and nodded. Edward brung me closer to him, and kissed the top of my head.
“Rosie and I would like to adopt Alivia but we won’t be able to make it legal until we come home from our honey moon.” Edward said with a soft smile upon his beautiful face. The way Edward started at me makes my stomach do tiny flips.
“Congrats on become new parents along with the marriage.” Aro said, his lips stretching into a smile. Alivia looked up at us with a wide smile, and attacked me into a hug, and then she began to sob. I was surprised
“Oh thank you so very much, Mrs. & Mr. Cullen.” She said in-between sobs. I grinned up at Edward to see him smiling down at the two of us. I warped my arms around the young girl, though she looked clean and presentable. She spelt like they hadn’t given her time to clean up before they brought her here.
“Alivia, sweetheart it’s alright. How old are you and when was the last time you were cleaned?” I said, while whispering the last part so the people around us couldn’t hear us. She looked down and blushed.
“I’m fourteen, and I haven’t been cleaned for about a month.” I nodded and smiled at her, I then looked up at Edward; he looked up at me with a slight frown.
“I’m going to go get Alice.” Edward said, and walked off towards Alice, Jasper and Tanya. I looked down at Alivia to see her still staring at me.
“Thanks again, Mrs. Cullen. You and Mr. Cullen look perfect together.” I smiled down at her.
“Alivia, you know you can call Edward Dad, and me, Mom. Right?” she looked down and blushed, but nodded; just as Edward and Alice made their way over towards us.
“Alivia, this is your Aunt Alice; she’s going to help you get ready and clean and then we are going to introduce you to your new family members.” Edward said with a soft smile. Alivia nodded and followed Alice to the back door. I looked up and Edward to see him smirking at me. He grabbed me hand and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled back and gave him a wide smile.
“Maybe we should go tell our parents about the new family member.” I said, Edward nodded and pulled me towards Carlisle and Esme who stood talking to Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and the Denali Coven besides Eleazar.
“We have something to share with you guys,” Edward told them, they looked at us with questioning eyes.
“We are adopting a fourteen year old girl; she will be staying here with you guys until the honey moon is over.” I finished for Edward, they all smiled at us.
“Congratulations.” They all said at once.
“Thank You.” Edward and I said at the same time. After we were done talking to the Cullen’s, we made our way toward my family, this time I started out then Edward said the next part. They had said the same thing; Jacob looked happy that he was gaining someone else to make funny of and pick on.
“It is now time for the couple’s first dance.” I heard Rose’s voice float though the microphone. I grinned as Edward pulled me towards the dance floor; I warped my arms around his neck as he warped his around my waist.

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you
Edward and I sang quietly to each other, as our song started. I grinned; I was at peace with just having Edward in my arms. He smirked, and leaned down and kissed me; and then twirled us with his lips still on my lips, I giggled into the kiss. He chuckled.

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted

I sighed happily as the song finally ended; I looked up at the stage to see that Rose was standing there once again, now it is the father daughter dance, I made my way towards my dad, who sat there shaking his head.
“Ask Jacob, Rosie.” I shook my head, with a small smile.
“I have my own dance with Jake; this one is just for you.”
“I can’t dance, I’m in a wheelchair.” I shrugged.
“You’re my Dad, and I’m going to dance with you the best I can.” He sighed but nodded anyway, as I rolled him out towards the dance floor.

I know what you see when you look at me
As we walk down the aisle
Little pink tutu, bows and tennis shoes
In the wide eyes of your child
Those are all the memories you will cherish and you'll carry
No matter how much time has come and gone

I bent down, and dance with my Dad as best as we could, though he was frowning I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was enjoying it, I watched as his eyes began to fill with tears. I smiled softly at him.

Don't know what to do when I look at you
Words can't say enough
What you've done for me
You gave me what I need
You were tender, you were tough
Cause the world you built around me is the strength that will surround me
And protect me now that I am on my own

Dad began to get tired and I think Carlisle could tell, as he came up to us.
“Would you mind if I dance with my new daughter, Billy?” he asked, my dad grinned and shook his head as he rolled himself off of the dance floor. I warped my arms around Carlisle neck and grinned at him.
“You look beautiful today, Rosie.” I grinned at him but didn’t answer him; as my eyes moved towards Edward who was asking Alivia to dance with her new father. She grinned at him and nodded; Carlisle turned his head so he watched Edward and his new granddaughter.
“You and Edward are going to be wonderful parents; I have no doubt in the both of you.” I looked down and blushed.
“Thanks, Carlisle.” He nodded.

You gave me faith, you gave me life
You trusted me to live it right
And now you give your blessing on his love and mine.

Daddy dance with me
I want you to know I'll always need your love.
Today I became his wife
But I'll be your baby girl for life.

As the song ended, I gave Carlisle a hug, and made my way towards my daughter and husband. Alivia was beautiful her chocolate curly brown hair was up in an elegant bun, and her make-up was done naturally, and her dress is a light green dress that has wide straps and black flats. She looked part of my family; she looked almost just like me but with darker hair. It was quite weird.
“You look beautiful, Alivia.” She blushed and looked down.
“Thanks, Mom.” I looked up at Edward with a wide smile, and he smiled back; just as wide if not wider.
“Come on; let’s go introduce you to your new family.” I said, Alivia looked back up at me and nodded happily. I grabbed her hand, and held it tightly, Edward following us. That’s when I realized both of our families, even my mother and Zender; were standing around together waiting for Edward and I.
“Guys.” I said, looking at both of our families.
“This is your guys in granddaughter and niece, Alivia Kate Cullen . Rosie and I will be adopting her will we get home from our honey moon.” Edward finished off, everyone grinned at her besides my mom and Zender.
“Don’t worry about my mom, and Zender.” I whispered in her ear, she smiled up at me and nodded.
“Alivia, this is your Pa-Paw, his name is Billy.” I said pointing at my father.
“And your Paw-paw, his name is Carlisle.” Edward said, grinning at Alivia and then the two new grandfathers. Carlisle gave her a hug, and kissed the top of her head.
“And your Great-Grandfather Edward, but you can call him Grandpa Edward.” Edward and I said at the same time, we smiled at each other.
“Are you going to come over here and give you’re a Pa-Paw a hug and kiss or what.” Dad said happily, she did as she was told with a smile on her face.
“This is your Nana, her name is Esme,” Edward said, I looked at Edward with wonderment, if I should introduce her to my mother, and he nodded but with frown.
“This is your Grandmother Sophia.” Esme hugged and kissed the top of Alivia, and Alivia just waved to my mom.
“That’s my step-father Zender; you can just call him Zender.” I said with a smirk. I heard Emmett and Edward snort along with Jacob and Embry.
“This is your Auntie Rebecca and Rachel and cousin Michael.” I said pointing to my sisters and nephew.
“This is your Aunties Rosalie and Alice.” Edward said grinning at his sisters, who were bouncing on their heels.
“And your Uncles Embry and Jacob.” I said smiling at my brothers, they grinned and waved at Alivia who looked a little scared of them.
“And your Uncle Emmett,” Edward said, and that’s when I released that Jasper wasn’t standing there.
“Where is Jasper?” I asked, everyone laughed besides my mother and Zender. Alice pointed behind me. I turned around, and I looked up on the stage to see Jasper standing there with his guitar and in front of him stood the microphone.
“And that is your Uncle Jasper.” I said grinning widely. Jasper cleared his throat, and grinned at us.
“This song is for my new sister Roselynne. When Edward first met her, he would listen to this song none stop. After Rosie taught me how to play the guitar, I immediately started learning this song for their wedding that I knew would happen soon or later.” Jasper said into the microphone and began strumming the guitar and singing.

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I grinned at Edward, knowing this song well. I grabbed Alivia’s hand, and pulled her to the dance floor. She laughed and smiled.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh.
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

Alice, Rosalie, Bella and Katie joined shortly after.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

I grinned at Edward, as he came over towards us, with a smile on his face. When he finally got to us, he lend down and kissed me softly.
“Ready to do our song together?” he asked, I nodded and smiled widely, we left Alivia with Rose, Alice, Bella, and Katie as we made our way to the stage. Edward pulled the cover off of the piano and I sat next to him as there was a microphone already by the piano.
“This song is to Rosie.” Edward said, I looked down and blushed.
“and this song is to Edward.” He smirked as we began to play together and sing.

I gotta say something I've been thinking about.
I can't wait to lay around with you.
And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.
It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last that much longer.
Would you hold me?

I watched as Emmett came to dance with Rosalie, Jasper with Alice, and Embry with Katie, and Jacob with Bella. I grinned as Carlisle came to dance with Alivia and Charlie danced with Esme.

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.
You're more than a friend, oh.
I knew it from the first sight, yeah.
Hold me, feel my heart beat.
Put your arms around me.
Hold me, feel my heart beat.
And put your arms around.
And kiss me again, and again, and again.
Oh, kiss me again.

We ended, and Edward turned my face so I was facing him, and laid a soft, sweet, and passionate, I kissed back with just as passion. That’s when I heard everyone cheering. I pulled back and smiled at Edward who smirked at me.
That’s when I noticed two more people who haven’t been here and both of them in their tuxes. There stood Paul and Seth; Seth was grinning and Paul, he smiled as he saw my face. I hurriedly got off of the stage and made my way towards the two people, I cared for.
“Well, I’m just going to go talk to Edward.” Seth said as he walked away. I grinned at Paul, he smiled back and I rushed into his arms and began to silently cry. He kissed the top of my head.
“Dance with me beautiful.” I nodded and grabbed his arm, as he pulled me toward the dance floor.

Oh, my stomach’s tied in knots
I’m afraid of what I’ll find if you want to talk tonight
Oooo Oooo
See the problem isn’t you, it’s me I know
I can tell, I’ve seen it time after time
And I’ll push you away (mmm)
I get so afraid, oh, no

It was silent for a few moments until Paul began singing in my ear. I looked up as Paul and I spun around the dance floor to see Edward watching us with a glare. I gave him a soft smiled and in return he smiled back.

All my stomach’s tied in knots
I’m afraid of what I’ll find if I see you with him tonight
Oooo Oooo
See problem isn’t you, it’s me I know
I do this every single time
I’ll push you away (ooh)
I get so afraid, oh, no

“I should have worked hard to be here for you wedding day. I tried to run as fast as I could to be here.” Paul whispered in my ear as we continued to dance, I smiled up at him.
“It’s alright, at least your hear now.” I said leaning my head onto his shoulder. He held me tightly.
“I should have tried harder to make you mine.” He whispered, I shook my head and looked up at him.
“It wouldn’t have worked; it has always been Edward from the moment I laid my eyes on him in the school lunch room.” He sighed and nodded.
“I know but I can’t just stop imaging what it would have been like, for you to have your own children to have a real honey moon,” He whispered lowly, that’s when I noticed we were by the woods. I looked at him with a confused expression.
“I ‘am going to have a real honey moon.” I said, he let go of me and looked at me with a shock expression. He punched a tree and grabbed my arm tightly.
“You don’t mean, do you?” I looked away and blushed, his grip tightened again.
“You are hurting me, Paul.” I said my voice shaking. That’s when I noticed that we were joined by four different people. Jasper, Jared, Edward and Quil.
“Come on, Paul.” Jared said softly, as he and Quil pulled him off of me.
“You’re going to hurt her! You fucking blood-sucker you’re going to hurt her, if you do that!” Paul whispered in a voice full of hatred. I began to cry. Edward and Jasper both brung me into a hug.
“Come on, you have to sing one more time and then we have our last dance and then you can go get changed.” I nodded whipping my face. Edward picked me up and carried me to the stage. I laughed, Jasper picked up our guitars and we began singing.

I'm booking myself a one way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time

I sang out towards Edward, and Jasper did the same towards Alice.

No! I don't want good and I don't want good enough
I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yea I don't want easy, I want crazy

Jasper and I finished, and Edward quickly came up to the stage where we will be dancing our last song.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"
He said, "If you dare come a little closer."

Edward kissed me, and I laid my head on his shoulder. “Are you sure you still want to have a real honey moon.” I nodded and smiled at him, I could see the worry in his eyes.
“If my grandma could do it, so can I” I whispered back, he nodded.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay, stay.
I want you to stay, oh.

As soon as the song ended, Alice was at our side; she ginned at me and took my hand and pulled me towards the house, with Edward following though he was going to a different room to change. I looked at the outfit Alice had picked out for me it was a light purple dress. I wonder where we were going.

________________________________________________________

Authors Notes: The songs that I used in the chapter is.
Wanted by Hunter Hayes
Daddy Dance with me By Krystal Keith
She Will Be Loved By Maroon 5
Stomach Tied In Knots By Sleeping With Sirens
I Want Crazy By Hunter Hayes
Kiss Me Again by The In Crowd Ft Alex Gaskarth
Stay By: Rihanna