Status: ENJOY <3 I love you

The Vampire Boy With the Red Eyes

Chapter Two: The Reception; Part One

I smiled up at Edward as he grabbed my hand and made our way down the aisle. We made our way towards the backyard where the reception would take place. I took a deep breath as Edward and I made our way towards the long table that will sit the bridal party, along with Grandpa Edward.
It took about an hour for everyone to finish eating, than Alice stood up, she gave the crowd a huge white smile, and grabbed the microphone from the stand.
“I Alice Cullen is very happy for my brother, he has someone who he loves, and someone who loves him back. Rosie is a very talented woman, who has many people here in Forks, and La Push that love her. I remember when she got back from Alaska, she went shopping with Rosalie and I and I made her buy silk pajamas and lingerie and told her “Edward’s going to love this” and her face went as red as a strawberry! Then when she came home from Italy and asked Rosalie and I to plan her wedding. I was all for it!” Alice said happily, she giggled as she put the microphone back on the stand and took her seat back at the table.
The next to stand up was Emmett, I groaned knowing that something that comes out of his mouth will be embarrassing, everyone at the bridal table; looked down and smiled at me, Edward leaned down and kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand from underneath the table, and held it over on top of the table. I grinned at him, and watched as Emmett grabbed the microphone from the stand.
“Hi! I’m Emmett Cullen,” Emmett started out with introducing himself, which mad everyone laugh. “I’m proud too now call Roselynne my sister. I remember when we first met Roselynne, she explained to us about her past life when she lived with her step-father, mother, and step-brother. It wasn’t a pleasant story; though she told us about all these things she could do, and we wanted her to teach us, or show us, or even do these with us. She was already a part of our family. Not knowing of course that she is blood related to Carlisle family. Did you know this girl can now speak fluent in three different languages, she knows how to fix cars, knows all the latest fashions, play piano and guitar, and her artwork is in five different art galleries, AND she plays sports. I remember that when she came back from Alaska she had given me a picture of myself; it was amazing that best portrait I have ever had down. When Jacob had found out that he was hanging out with us Cullen’s, he had forbidden her to see us; what good did that do,” Emmett said laughing. “Well the next day I went up to the school after they had let out, I grinned at Roselynne and told her she looked sexy and winked at her, she blushed and looked down. Man, you guys you should have heard Edward rest of the day! But anyways, you two our meant for each other,” Emmett said turning around and grinning at Edward and I. “Just make sure you guys use protection, on this honey moon of yours we don’t need any little kids running around this house, it’s getting smaller, since our family is getting bigger!” Emmett said with a wink, and put the microphone back on the stand.
Edward chuckled under his breath as we caught Jacob and Embry glaring at my new brother. Next was Esme, I sighed in relief knowing that she wouldn’t say anything embarrassing. She grabbed the microphone from the stand, and grinned out at the audience and then turned towards Edward and I.
“When I first meet Rosie, you could tell that she had had a hard life before moving to La Push, but when she was talking to Jasper at first it was only him who could pull out a real smile out of her. Then it was Edward, the smile that lit up her face when she spoke, or seen him, it amazed me. Wherever he would move, she would follow with her eyes,” Esme said while grinning at the two of us, I looked down and blushed. “Then it was Emmett, Alice, and Rosalie; I think she had a harder time with Carlisle and I because of what happened in her past. Oh but it wasn’t just Rosie who was loved struck when she first met Edward, Edward was just as loved struck as Rosie. You guys should have seen him when he came home from school, on her first day at Forks; he looked like he was floating on cloud nine. I’ve never seen my baby boy smile so much or play his piano,” Esme said while smiling me, her voice was starting to crack. “I’m delighted to have you now be known as Roselynne Athena Cullen, you are my new daughter; and I love you dearly.” She said her voice cracking.
I grinned at her, tears running down my face, Edward handed me a handkerchief, and I began dapping my eyes, and whipping up the tears. Thank goodness Alice had applied waterproof make-up. Esme placed the microphone back into the stand, and took her seat, as Carlisle stood up and made his way towards the microphone, he pulled it out of the stand and turned to face Edward and I.
“Edward was my first adopted son, and then our family began to grow, and it’s still growing, and now he has a wife of his own, someone who will love him with all her heart, because she knows what it’s like to not feel love. I love you two. I wish you guys a happily forever.” Carlisle said winking at the two of us. He turned back towards the crowd, and put the microphone back on the stand and took a seat at the table once again.
Bella stood up, and looked afraid to go up towards the microphone, though she did. She got towards the microphone, but she didn’t take if off the stand, she just turned her body so she was facing Edward and I.
“Congratulations, I wish you both happiness. I love you both.” She said quickly, her face going beet red, she quickly walked back to her seat. I giggled softly, and I looked up at Edward to see him smirking. Embry stood up and made his way towards the microphone, he took it off of the stand and faced Edward and I.
"Hello, my name is Embry Call, for you guys who don't know I'm Athena's half-brother. I'm happy for Athena, and my new brother. But if you hurt my sister Cullen. You'd have to deal with me. I wish you guy’s forever happiness" Embry said, then he turned around and placed the microphone back on the stand and made his way back towards the table, as Katie stood up and made her way towards the stand, she grabbed the microphone, and face Edward and I.
“Rosie is my best friend and has been for a while now, and I ‘am so happy for the both of you! I can’t wait for you two have children; you both are going to be wonderful parents.” Katie said, and quickly put the microphone back in place and made her way towards the table.
I watched carefully as Jacob stood up from his place at the table and made his way towards the microphone, I was scared of what he might say, he seemed to be taking this the hardest besides Paul, Edward rubbed soft circles on my hand, and hummed in my ear, knowing that I was afraid of what Jacob would say. He grabbed the microphone and turned towards us.
“I’m Rosie’s big brother Jacob Black. To the you guys the truth after first I hated the idea of Rosie and Edward together, and when I forbid her to see him; I seen how heartbroken she was, it hurt me to know that I had down that to my little sister. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be brothers with Edward Cullen, but here I’ am making a speech at my sisters and husbands wedding. I wish you could have been by full blooded sister, so he don’t have to deal with the horrors of your past, but then you wouldn’t be who you are today. I love you Roselynne. By the way if you hurt Rosie, you’d deal with me too. Let’s just say you’ll deal with almost everyone on La Push. Good Luck! ” Jacob said smiling at the both of us, I sighed in relief, as he put the microphone back where it belongs, and took his seat back at the table.
I watched carefully as Rose stood up from her place besides Emmett, and made her way towards the microphone, I sighed in relief, after Rose there would only be five people left including Edward and I. Rose took the microphone out of the stand and faced us.
“I’m Rosalie Hale, Edward’s sister. When I was younger I would always wish for a sister as smart and beautiful as Rosie, she’s taught me so much since I’ve known her. She’s taught me that judge a book by its cover, and wonderful things shouldn’t come in all shape and sizes. Before Rosie I thought our family was perfect just the way it was, and then I met Rosie; who was so nice and gently, it filled my heart. I’ve known what she’s went through because I went through the same thing but I let the hatred inside burn in for me for so long, Rosie she taught me how to let go of all of it because there is no use to holding onto from the past, that you can’t change. I love you Roselynne Cullen, just the way you are; don’t you dear change. You both deserve each other.” Rosalie said I smiled a watery smile at her; she turned back around and put the microphone back where it belonged, and took her seat at the table.
Jasper stood up as soon as Rose sat down, he made his way towards the microphone with a wide smile playing across his lips, I sat and watched him with a smile upon my lips. He was most defiantly my new favorite brother. He grabbed the microphone and spun around to face Edward and I.
“I’m Jasper Hale, it’s quite funny. I was the first one to meet Rosie, we met in homeroom, and hit it off quite well. I could tell there was something different about her. It was the way she looked at things, the way she spoke; she was confident all of the time, even when she didn’t believe she was. I bet she doesn’t know that when she smiles, she makes everyone else smile along with her. I remember she trusted me on her very first day of meeting me, didn’t care what other people thought of me; she just went with it. She didn’t care if people stared at her, and whispered things at her because she was okay with that and that’s why Edward needs her because she doesn’t care who other people look at her or think of her, she just knows she is happy with him. Rosie doesn’t need Edward but he needs her with all of his heart. I ‘am very happy to welcome you into this family Rosie, I love you. ” Jasper said, though he didn’t turn around and put the microphone back on the stand that’s when I realized that my dad was rolling himself over to him, Jasper gave him the microphone and made his way back over to his seat, dad turned his chair so he was facing us.
“I’m Billy Black, Rosie’s father. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my past but none of them include my children. I’ve had the misfortune of not seeing Rosie grow up, hell I didn’t even know I had another daughter, but I was sure as hell excited to meet her when she came up to live with me and Jacob. The fortunate thing I did get to see is her fall in love with such a wonderful man, that I know will take of her, after all he was raised by two great people; Esme and Carlisle Cullen. Even though we might not see eye to eye sometimes; Edward will always be my son, because he loves my daughter just the way he is. I love you both dearly.” Dad said with tears shining in his eyes, once again Edward handed me a handkerchief.
I watched as Grandpa Edward made his way towards my dad, dad handed him the microphone and dad took his place back at the table.
“I’m Edward Cullen, Carlisle’s little brother and Roselynne’s uncle,” I scrunched up my forehead once I heard him say that. Edward leaned into my ear and whispered.
“There are humans here, they don’t know about us.” I let my face relax remember that.
“I’m her uncle by blood, she’s my niece’s daughter; though I didn’t get to see her much well she was growing up and only seen her once in a full moon, she will always be My Rose. I am happy for both Edward and Roselynne! May the love you share last forever.” Grandpa Edward said, and he put the microphone back where it was and made his way back to the table. That’s when Edward let go of my hand and stood up, I went to go follow his lead but then Jasper moved to Edward’s chair and grabbed ahold of my hand, as Esme did the same to my other side. Edward went up to the microphone and stood there smiling at the crowd.
“I knew from the first moment I laid eyes on Roselynne Cullen, that she was my soul mate; she was so gorgeous, I couldn’t get her out of my head, still can’t to be honest with you guys, and her golden eyes the way they shine when she smiled or laughed. My favorite part about Rosie is that she can get along with anyone, and I mean anyone. She doesn’t make you feel awkward at all; she makes you feel like you belong to something. I love her, and I can’t wait until we settle down and start a family of our own.” Edward said while shooting me a wink, I looked down and blushed. The guest stood up and clapped.
I stood up and made my way over towards Edward, he looked at me and grinned, the guest became quite once more; Edward gave me the microphone and then wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
“I never thought I’d find a man as great as Edward Cullen, he makes me feel wanted. I’ve never felt wanted in my past not until I loved in with my Dad. I love my family, all of my family; old and new, They make me feel special and I love Edward and can’t wait to begin a family of our own.” I said Edward smirked and leaned down and kissed me.