Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 01

Shay’s eyes fluttered open to the sound of someone playing guitar their faint voice echoing she threw the covers back a smile on her face seeing Sebastian curled next to her side she stroked his head looking around the dark room as her eyes squinted she noticed Alex on the patio with a pencil between his lips paper in front of him only meaning he was working all night, she climbed out of the bed tip toing quietly across the room opening the glass door seeing he had on head phones once he had seen me he took them off putting down the pencil a smile on his face wrapping his arms around my waist, our foreheads touched as I straddled his lap his lips gently pressed against mine, they fit perfectly.
Alex and I we’ve had our differences in life we have both lost someone very close to us I had lost my mom back when I was 10 in a bad car accident they say I was the lucky one to have survived it, I felt him sigh against my lips as his fingers laced between my fingers he pulled back, a smile planted across his lips.
“Good morning.” Alex whispered.
Shay smiled, “Good morning.” She replied. “What are you working on?” she glanced over at the paper that was placed on the table it was scattered in different places, a smile on his face as he rested his hands on either of her knees.
“It’s something for you, it’s not fully finished.”
“Well I can’t wait to hear it” she backed off his lap now fully standing in front of him. “Do you want any breakfast? I’m sure Jack and Roo have rampaged the kitchen.” Alex laughed.
“How about we both say fuck breakfast and get back into bed?”
Alex stood up picking Shay up making a small squeal escape her lips as her legs wrapped around his waist carrying her back inside gently lying her back down onto the bed pressing his lips gently onto hers, he slowly crawled back into the bed hovering Shay as his hands glided up her shirt his lips left her own leaving this velvety cake taste flavor upon her lips as he sent kisses down her neck, she bit her lower lip tilting her head back slightly as she felt his hands glide back down to the waist line of her pajama pants suddenly there was a knock on the door only allowing a groan to escape from Alex’s lips.
“WAKE UP! STUDIO IN A HOUR!” Jack shouted.
Alex grumbled, “Why did we agree for them to move in?”
Shay chuckled, “Because their our best friends and we couldn’t live without them.” She replied with a smile. “Now go get ready it always takes you an hour to get ready.” He grinned standing up.
“It has to; I have to look extra sexy for you and the fans.”
“Go, I’ll go make breakfast.” She wiggled away from his grip.
“Love you!” Alex shouted as Shay walked out of the room.
“Love you too!” Shay shouted back walking down the stairs entering the kitchen noticing Jack and Roo already in there their eyes landed on Shay as she entered the kitchen.
“Took you long enough” Jack smirked.
“I don’t doubt they got it on effin rabbits” Roo said.
Jack busted out laughing suddenly stopping seeing the glare Shay was giving him, “And it’s all Jack’s fault.” Shay said with a grin as she started breakfast.
Roo jumped onto the counter glaring at Jack, “Morning sex… why don’t we do that?” She asked pouting.
Jack wiggled his eye brows, “Because we do it at night, and you never mentioned morning sex!” He said trying to defend himself.
“And because you can’t keep up with my high sex drive, for a guy that loves sex you have low stamina.” Roo smirked.
“Fine, we’ll start having bedtime sex and morning sex.” Jack glanced at Roo with a smirk on his face.
Alex walked into the kitchen wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans glamour kills shirt topping it off with a beanie he jumped onto the counter sliding across it pecking Shay’s lips raising an eye brow.
“So what’d I miss?” Alex asked.
“Jack getting into trouble because they don’t have morning sex or make out sessions like us.” She said closing the cabinet.
“Honestly, he knows I want it like now, I wouldn’t mind but no he’s all the way over there, you see this space, there’s too much of it.” She said sitting down with her arms crossed glancing over at Jack.
“Well we do have 10 minutes, I could manage that.” Jack said with a grin.
Alex laughed, “Sorry there Jacky if Shay and I can’t you two can’t this morning just the way its gonna have to be.”
“Well I’ve waited this long why not longer? With only 10 minutes why are you not over here?” Roo asked.
Alex laughed, “Hey hey, no sex for you two. Shay and I couldn’t do it because Jack here decided to interrupt us this morning.” He smirked.
Roo pouted and took a bite out of her toast.
Alex laughed jumping off the counter wrapping his arms around Shay kissing her cheek lightly once he was finished with breakfast, “I’ll see you tonight.” He kissed her cheek lightly.
Shay smiled nodding, “Come on Jacky” Jack stood up after stuffing his mouth with the last bit of pop tart he had in his hand walking over kissing Roo softly a second smiling into it as he pulled away.
“Love you Roo Roo”
“Meh” Roo said against his lips pushing him back. “Pop tarts and toast kiss yuck!” Roo spit out the toast in the trash grabbing a water bottle taking a sip sighing, Jack laughed with a grin before he darted out of the house with Alex.
“I swear Shay, that man is trying to make me suffer. Didn’t get it last night nor the night before nor the night before that, Oh! And what do you know more before that.” Roo grumbled.
Shay laughed slightly, “If you say it that way there is something wrong with that boy, there’s just got to be if he’s letting sex down.” She said sticking the spoon of peanut butter in her mouth.
“That’s what I’m saying! We still have 10 minutes, like he would have done anything.”
“Let’s go mall shopping this morning then stop by the studio this afternoon to check up on the guys, get something sexy for Jack tease him tonight he can’t say no to that.” Shay said putting the spoon in the sink jumping off the counter.
“I hate my head right now, it’s making me think.” Roo mumbled.
Shay smiled, “Don’t think. Let’s just have fun today, just us two girls no guys till lunch time.” She said closing the dish washer.
“You’re right” Roo smiled. “But.. what if I’m not enough anymore Shay?” she asked looking down the smile faded.
Shay stared at her, “You and Jack are made for each other, I swear if that boy ever cheats on you his face will be pounded into the cement driveway” she said.
“I freaking love you, you know that?” Roo asked smiling. “Let’s go get other food and brag about it to the guys.” She said smiling.
“Love you too, now I think we’re all sit to leave.” She said grabbing her car keys off the counter along with her phone that was left there charging overnight.
“I didn’t even put my contacts in” Roo said.
“You can do that real quick if you want while I get the car started up.” Shay smiled as she started walking out of the kitchen.
“Eh, no fuck it takes too long” She smiled.

After walking and shopping around at the mall for three hours the girls had decided to drive to the studio like they would do any other day they just hadn’t been there in a few days they would usually bring the guy’s some taco bell for lunch Shay pulled into the parking lot of Hopeless records parking the car she got out seeing Alex’s car a smile spread across her lips as she pulled up her shades.
Both girls walked inside getting a few waves from people they would both smile waving back laughing it off once they got to the All Time Low studio room Shay could hear giggling she raised an eye brow seeing some blonde chick in front of Jack.
“What the fuck?” Shay mumbled.
Roo acted casual as if nothing was going on, “Sup” she said not bothering to take her sunglasses off.
Alex smirked putting down his guitar standing up walking over wrapping his arms around Shay’s waist, “Who is she?” Shay asked whispering quietly into his ear hugging him back.
Alex sighed, “Holly Madison. He met her at one of the clubs I didn’t think anything was going between them, they still hadn’t shown signs of it.” He kissed her cheek lightly smiling.
Shay glanced over at Holly glaring at Jack then put her full attention back onto Alex with a smile on her face, “We thought we’d be nice and bring taco bell over knowing you boys would be hungry.”
Alex smirked pecking her lips.
“You were right”
Shay laughed a little handing him the bag in her hand he smirked taking it from her and sat back down patting his knee she blushed walking over and sat down in his lap, Roo didn’t move she only sat there glaring over at Holly taking out the burrito unfolding it taking a bite of it as Jack walked over he pouted.
“Where’s mine?”
Roo smirked, “In my belly, it’s yummy”
Jack whimpered nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, “Roo I was starving why did you eat it?” he asked.
“You can still have a taste”
Jack sighed looking at her shaking his head, “It wouldn’t be the same Roo, I’ll still be hungry.” He pouted.
Roo sighed rolling her eyes standing up handing him the bag, “There’s still two in there” she said shoving it toward him. “Shay I’ll meet you in the car.” Shay nods slightly turning to Alex smiling pecking his lips softly he wrapped his arms around her.
“I’ll walk you out” he said.
Shay and Alex walked outside toward the car seeing Roo already sitting in the front seat with her arms crossed, Alex sighed wrapping his arms around Shay pressing his lips softly onto hers a second.
“I’ll see you tonight”
Shay nods.
“I love you”
“I love you too”
Alex smiled opening the door for her; he stuck his head inside looking at Roo. “It’ll all be okay Roo, don’t let Holly get to you that easily.” He said looking back up at Shay kissing her softly once more a smile on his face walking away back into the studio as Shay got into the car driving back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe, comment <3