Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 02

The girls got back to the house Roo got out of the car walking inside the house stomping upstairs closing her bedroom door shut taking out her guitar and sat at the edge of her bed strumming the cords playing “I won’t give up” by Jason Maraz and began to sing along to the song as well.
Shay walked upstairs hearing this she took her IPhone out of the back of her pocket dialing Jack’s number, she waited him to pick up the phone as she stood there in front of the bedroom door he finally picked up his voice a little muffled with the music going in the background.
“Just listen, don’t talk.” Shay said.
“What am I listening to exactly?” Jack asked.
“Just fucking listen” She put her phone next to the door as she started to sing again, Jack was quiet but she knew he was still on the other line once the song ended Shay walked away from the door into hers and Alex’s room and sat at the edge of the bed.
“Was she crying?” Jack asked, Shay could hear the movement of a door being closed too only meaning he was alone now.
“Well Jack you haven’t been the best boyfriend to her, she thinks she’s not good enough for you anymore, then we come to the studio today and you have a girl there millimeters away from you laughing and giggling, you wouldn’t even kiss Roo when she wanted you too, so you figure that out Jack.” The door opened again on the other line he sighed softly she could hear Alex’s voice.
“We’re leaving early I’ll be there soon.” The line went dead.
Shay sighed leaving her phone on the bed standing up walking over to the closet looking through it trying to find something comfortable to wear for the rest of the day she smiled going for one of Alex’s shirts and a pair of her sweat pants she slipped out of what she had on slipping into her new outfit as Sebastian walked into the room, she was best friends with Jack sometimes he was just hard to figure out she walked downstairs with Sab behind her letting him out in the backyard, she turned around opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of water walking back into the living room and sat down on the couch till she had to bring Sab back inside the house
Shay walked back into the kitchen putting down her bottle of water opening the screen door letting Sab walk inside she could hear a car door in the front yard only meaning the guys were back a smile crept upon her lips as she walked into the living room in time to see Alex and Jack walk inside.
“Where is she?” Jack asked.
“Upstairs” Jack sighed walking up the stairs to their bedroom trying to figure out what he had done to piss her off and to make her think like that, he got into the room seeing she was laying down he got closer seeing she was asleep and sighed softly kicking off his shoes snuggling into the bed with her wrapping his arms around her.
Roo groaned, “Shay you know I love you but this is weird.” She mumbled.
Jack laughed a little bit, “It’s not Shay. It’s just me we left the studio early.” He said.
“It’s my weekend off and I can’t even sleep” Roo mumbled rolling over facing Jack.
Jack pouted, “I’m sorry Roo I should have told you about Holly.” He said.
“It’s fine” Roo said with her eyes now closed.
Jack sighed softly with his arms still wrapped around her nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck closing his eyes, “I’ll let you get back to sleep.” He said softly.
“You never said why you came back early”
Jack sighed with a shrug, “Alex and I wanted to come home early after you two visited us, plus it’s the weekend.” He said sleepily.
“You just want to sleep.” Roo smirked.
Jack laughed a little, “You know me all too well, but when I wake up its Jack and Roo time.” He said.

“We’re already talking” Roo said.
Jack laughed kissing her neck lightly, “No. something you wanted earlier this morning, I’ll make it up to you I promise” he whispered.
“I love you Jack” Roo mumbled falling asleep again.
Jack smiled a little sighing kissing her cheek before falling asleep himself.

Shay and Alex were trying to pick something out to watch but they were not agreeing on anything
“I don’t we watch this.” shay held up harry potter and the goblet of fire but Alex just shook his head and held up batman
“But shay bear I want to watch batman.” He whimpered and pouted
“How about we just watch something on TV?” she suggested. He nodded and they both looked at the remote then at each other. They both glared for a second then leaped at the remote grabbing it at the same time
“Mine!” Alex shouted trying to pull it from shay
“You need to grow up.” She said pulling back and pushing him away with her foot
“I need to grow up?” he looked offended
“Yes, now gimmie.” Alex leaned forward kissing her softly on the lips making her blush slightly.
“You said gimmie.” He smirked. She giggled as he leaned down for more, her fingers got tangled in his hair as his hand slowly glided up her shirt his lips traveled down to her neck, she bit her lower lip as her neck arched back she removed her fingers from his hair slowly pulling his shirt over his head throwing it onto the floor he smirked against her neck picking her up off the floor walking up the stairs.
“We should check on Roo and Jack to make sure she didn’t kill him.”
“Why?”
“Because if she did you’ll have to look for a new guitarist.” He smirked at Shay kissing her softly.
“Roo knows how to play she could take his place.” Alex said kissing her lips lightly as he started walking back into their room holding her in his arms once he was in there he closed the door with his foot walking toward the bed laying her down gently hovering her pressing his lips against her own he pulled back a second looking at her.
“Besides we didn’t get to finish what we tried starting this morning.”
Shay giggled as his lips pressed against hers once more
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/comment