Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 05

Roo looked back as the door opened and closed, she smiled when she saw shay there with her camera bag
“What are you guys doing now?” Shay asked sitting down next to roo.
“We are working on so long, and thanks for the booze.”
“Sounds good.”
“Well, thank you.” Roo said pushing a button “hey Alex on the ‘to set me free’ instead of going down try going up on the me then down again on the free.” He nodded and they played again. Roo nodded “That sounds a lot better.”
“How was that?” Alex called
“Better, I think you guys deserve a break. We’ll pick it back up after lunch and Alex you have someone here to see you.” He was confused for a second but then grinned like a mad man and raced out of the room. His smile got even bigger when he saw shay.
“Roo can we hear the track?” jack pleaded as he came in
“No, this is all a surprise; I told you as soon as it’s all recorded it’s my project to finish.” He groaned and plopped on the sofa behind roo like a child
“Just let her do what she does, she’s good at it.” Shay backed roo up as Alex kissed her all over
“Yeah jack let me do what I do best.” He smirked at me
“You can’t do that in here.” He winked at me. Roo stuck her tongue out at him “don’t tease me.” She rolled her eyes and smiled. They all looked back when the door opened again. Roo growled when she saw holly step in.
“Hey Alex can I barrow shay for a second?” he was about to open his mouth “thanks.” roo grabbed her hand and walked out the door
“I really hate that she’s here.” Roo leaned against the wall and sighed
Shay nods, "Me too. I don't trust her, nor is she even Jack’s type." Shay made a face looking back at where the guys were.

“Who knows, I don’t even know what jacks type is.” Roo bit her lip and groaned, leaning her head back on the wall
Shay sighed, "I don't think you have anything to worry about, the boy loves you, their probably just friends. just keep a close eye on her and Jack himself, if he gets a text while he's not in the room then look at his phone." she said looking back seeing how close Holly was now.
“I honestly just want to cry.”
Shay bit her lip, "Come on lets go back inside maybe she'll leave if we do if not I'll make her leave." Shay said

“OH! That’s not the only thing by the way.” Roo smiled like a child
“Hold that thought." Shay said.
“Holly time to leave, the guys need to get back to work and Jack over there already has a girlfriend so why don't you just go find someone else to whore around with?"
“I love you so much right now shay.”
Shay looked over at Roo smiling backing out of the room hearing Holly whining about the way she just talked to her, "Alright, what's up?" she asked.
“Hopeless released the single, well there’s going to be like 3 singles, but they don’t come out until it’s closer to the release date in November.” Roo was grinning ear to ear
Shay looked at her a smile on her face, "seriously? Do the guys know about it yet?" she asked
Roo shook her head “not yet, I want it to be a surprise.” she bounced up and down “Matt said since ‘the reckless and the brave’ is done and I did a great job on it he released it tonight and might me out on the radio today, he said he’ll call when it’s played.”
Shay knew Alex was worried about the album not making it she smiled, "We should not tell them and wait until it comes on the radio to see their faces when they hear it playing." she said.
“I know, they worked so hard on this, I'm so proud of them” roo looked over at the guys who were coming over, all of them laughing and playing around
Roo and Shay got quiet once they were standing there beside them noticing Holly was already gone a smile spread across Roo’s face, Alex wrapped his arms around Shay from behind kissing her neck lightly.
“Do you have to go back to work?” He asked whispering quietly into her ear feeling him smile against her skin.
“You know I have too”
Alex sighed. “But I’ll see you once I get home, I promise.”
“Good, Roo Roo can I walk her to the car?”
Roo smiled shrugging, “Sure just don’t be long”
Shay was leaning against the car as he stood in front of her his face inches from her own, “I’ll see you soon” His lips touched hers a smile crept upon her face. “bye Shay bear, love you”
Shay smiled, “Love you too.” She pecked his lips before sliding into the car driving out of the parking lot back to work for a while to finish a few things.

Everyone arrived back to the house Shay and Alex were in the kitchen fixing something to eat goofing around as Jack and Roo were upstairs talking, Jack bit his lower lip looking up at Roo for a second.
“I slept with Holly” Jack looked down ashamed, Roo stood there, mouth dropped her eyes started to water.
“You-“ she couldn’t even finish. She ran a hand through her hair and backed up still looking at Jack. He looked up at her almost in tears.
“Roo please, it didn’t mean anything.” He took a step forward but she held her hand out to stop him shaking her head.
“How many times?” Her voice cracked.
“Twice” Roo’s bottom lip quivered.
She shook her head, “Why?” He was about to answer her when her phone went off. It was Matt.
“Alright I’ll be back in the studio in a few.” She was still looking at Jack. “No everything is fine” She hung up the phone and looked everywhere else expect at him. “I can’t be around you right now.” She went into the kitchen where Shay and Alex were; she turned on the radio and walked out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/comment