Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 04

Roo rolled over onto her side feeling the cold sheets she fluttered her eyes open seeing the bed was empty, Jack walking inside with a towel around his waist his hair wet a smile crept upon his face.
“Good morning”
Roo grumbled burying her face into the pillow after seeing the time, Jack laughed a little bit as he walked to the closet opening the door staring at his line of clothing sighing as he pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and his “Who the fuck is Jack Barakat” shirt slipping the towel off he slipped into his boxers, then his jeans ruffling his hair after slipping into his shirt.
“I’ll be downstairs fixing food, want anything?”
Roo nods, “Waffles?”
“Alright” he walked out of the room down the stairs seeing Shay and Alex in the middle of playing Assassin’s creed a smirk plastered across his face as he ran over jumping upon their lap laying down with his head on Alex’s lap.
“Dude! You just made us fucking lose!” Alex groaned rolling him off the couch making a thud sound on the floor he grumbled jumping up onto his feet, Shay glared throwing her controller down onto the couch leaping up darting toward Jack his eyes went wide and started running through the house just as Roo appeared he hid behind her whimpering in her ear.
“Roo Roo, baby. Save me.”
“What’d you do?”
Jack pouted innocently, “He jumped up on our lap while in the middle of assassin creed making us both lose.” Roo shook her head.
“Sorry Jack, you’re on your own.”
Jack whimpered slightly rushing up the stairs as Shay was behind him.
“SHAY! THE GAME!” Alex whined.
“I’ll take her place while she attacks Jack”
Alex shrugged restarting the level again as they played they both could hear a loud yelp come from Jack only meaning Shay had gotten him and Jack had lost, moments later they walked back downstairs.
“Roo Roo” Jack whimpered snuggling close to Roo nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck whimpering.
“Hey, where are my waffles?”
Jack sighed moving back standing up walking slowly into the Kitchen seeing Shay leaning against the counter, “Hey Jack O fix me one while you’re at it.” Shay said ruffling his hair skipping up the stairs to get out of her pajamas; Jack grumbled taking the whole box out putting it on the counter putting some in the toaster.
Shay had come back down wearing some ripped jeans, a black and blue stripped shirt with a black tank top underneath it her hair fixed in a ponytail, and Alex glanced over smirking slightly.
“Thank you Shay! I won!” Alex glanced back at the TV his jaw dropped.
“It was worth it!” Alex retorted jumping up off the couch wrapping his arms around Shay a smile spread across his face lightly kissing her neck.
“Waffles are done!” Jack shouted, Roo leaped up off the couch darting into the kitchen a smirk across her face as she took a bite.
“Thank you Jacky” Roo kissed his cheek.
Alex walked into the kitchen carrying Shay bridal style sitting her on the counter kissing her cheek lightly a smile on his face, Shay took a bite of her waffles that were placed next to her, Alex was standing in front of her his forehead pressed against hers making her giggle quietly as he stole a bite of her waffles, his arms around her waist.
“It’s fucking Sunday, what are we doing today?”
“Maybe we take the girls out to eat” Jack said with a smile.
Alex stared at Jack a second smiling as he looked back at Shay.
“It has been a while, its settled we’re taking you two girls out.” Alex said pecking Shay’s lips lightly a few times she giggled.
Roo stared at them, “Like a double date?”
Alex pulled back looking over at Jack who looked at him, “It can be, if that’s what you girls want.” Jack said.
Roo looked at Shay and shrugged.
Alex smiled, “We could go in different cars meet at the same restaurant then leave our separate ways.” He suggested, Shay smiled.
“I agree with Alex” Jack smiled. “But as of now we have a few hours so we need to find something to do till then.” He said.
“I can think of one” Roo smiled.
Jack wiggled his eye brows, “And what’s the idea?” he asked grinning.
“Oh I think you know” Roo said backing Jack up against the wall with a grin on her face, Shay looked at Alex.
Jack smirked, “To the bedroom?” he asked.
Shay laughed shaking her head a little bit wrapping her legs around Alex’s waist so he couldn’t go off anywhere she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him lightly on the lips.
“Hey! No fucking on the counter!” Roo glared.
Alex laughed, “Hey! It’s my counter I do as I fucking please.” He smirked.
“I help with this place too fucker, your counter, bull fucking shit”
Alex smirked kissing Shay again , “I bought the house” he mumbled quietly against Shay’s lips.
“You wanna fight?”
Alex wrapped his arms tightly around Shay’s waist, “I think I’m good right where I’m at.” Alex said grinning .
Roo glared, Jack laughed throwing Roo over his shoulders heading up the stairs as Roo yelled at both Alex and Shay.
“That’s ok! Keep your counter we’ll fuck on your bed!”
“Fuck that shit! You’re not going to fuck on our bed!” Alex shouted loud enough for them to hear him as Shay sat there chuckling softly.
“Then I guess no fucking on the counter!” Roo shouted.
Alex groaned against Shay’s neck, “That’s okay! We have already done it here anyway!” Alex smirked picking Shay up carrying her upstairs.
“So did we!” Jack shouted.
“No, you shut up Jack, he started it.”
Jack grumbled closing his bedroom door once they got into the room pressing his lips against hers, “Argument is over, it’s Jack and Roo time.” He said with a smile.
“I like this time” Roo giggled slightly as Jack kissed her softly on the lips.

Shay was standing in front of Alex his arms wrapped around her waist as his chin rested against the top of her head as they waited to get inside the restaurant Alex had on a pair of skinny jeans, a glamour kill shirt and jacket he looked good in just about anything she had on his new signature sweater and skinny jeans she glanced over at Roo and Jack who were snuggled in a nearby corner a smile crept upon Shay’s face as she buried her face into Alex’s chest, she felt his chest vibrate as he laughed a little, Shay lifted her head up a smile spread across her lips as his touched her own kissing her softly as people walked passed them.
“Aren’t you Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low?” His lips left Shay leaving some sort of tingly feeling on her lips, a smile on her face.
“The one and only”
“Can I have an autograph? Maybe a picture?”
“Why sure”
After the fans had left Alex wrapped his arms back around Shay smiling resting his chin on her shoulder once the line went down they were standing there by the door getting inside to their table they were all sitting around after ordering their drinks, Alex rested his free hand on her leg a smile on his face looking at the menu.
“You and Shay have been together for nearly 4 years when are you two going to get married?” Jack asked glancing at Alex with a smirk.
Alex shifted in his chair uncomfortably looking down at the menu not responding to that question, Shay only stared at him confusingly Alex looked up.
“I think I should be asking you that there Jacky, you and Roo have been together longer.” Alex said looking back down at his menu not moving his hand from Shay’s leg.
Roo tilted her head looking over at Alex then at Jack, “How nice of Alex to help me realize that.” Roo smirked.
Jack laughed nervously, “Thank you Lex now she’s never going to let this question go.” He laughed closing the menu.
Alex smirked and shrugged.
“Alright I’ll let it go.” Roo scooted her chair away. “5 years, wow long fucking time.” Roo mumbled.
Jack stared at her scooting his chair over to her putting his arm around her waist smiling down at her, “I love you Roo Roo”
“Shay want to share a milkshake with me since I’m letting it go?” Roo asked as she slowly pushed his chair back with her foot.
Jack whimpered a little as she did that pouting, Shay smiled. “Sure why not.” Jack scoffed crossing his arms.
“What about me Roo Roo?”
Alex laughed, “You’re fucked Jacky”
“I was thinking half and half maybe Chocolate and something else.” Roo smiled.
Jack grumbled scooting his chair back over kissing her cheek lightly, “Vanilla?” he said whispering in her ear.
“Thanks Jack, I was just thinking that.” Shay smirked as Alex put his arm around Shay’s waist she looked over smiling.
“I wonder if they can put a lot of strawberries on it? I don’t like cherries.” Roo said trying to decide on what she wanted.
Jack grumbled, “But we always use to mix it together.” He whimpered nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck.
Roo smirked looking at Shay as she looked above the menu.
Shay laughed shaking her head a little seeing the look she was giving her, “Nawh Roo I think he suffered enough there look at the poor guy.”
“Well now he’s not going to let it go.” Roo said.
Jack grumbled scooting over to Shay, “She’s nicer tonight. I think I’ll just chill with her.” He said pouting.
“I was going to mix, but nevermind now, since Shay’s so much more nicer than your girlfriend of almost 6 years. Wow! That’s a long time” Roo grumbled scooting away.
Jack shook his head scooting Roo’s chair back, “I love you Roo Roo.” He whimpered in her ear kissing her neck lightly.
“I love you too, and I don’t need a piece of paper telling me you’re mine or I’m users, as far I’m concerned I’m already Roo Barakat.” Roo smiled. “Cheeries and strawberries mixed like always?” She asked.
Jack smiled nodding, “Yeah same as always.” He kissed her cheek lightly as the waiter walked back over taking all their orders.

Dinner went smoothly Jack and Alex both split the bill in half once they had paid for it the four of them walked out stopping in the parking lot, “I’m taking Shay someplace, we’ll meet you two back at the house.” Jack nods opening the door for Roo smiling down at her, she looked down smiling back.
“You must want something”
Jack laughed as she said that, “Just trying to be a gentleman is all.”
“He wants something” Alex yelled out laughing after getting into the car himself after opening the door for Shay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/Comment