Status: sorry i havent updated in ages omg i suck, two chapters to make up

Our Holiday

Preparing for the trip

Zack's P.O.V

"Alexxx...!" I groaned sleepily as my band mate switched the lights on to wake us all up. "Get up lazy ass! We're going on an adventure!" He shouted as he threw a pillow at me. I laughed as I realised how excited he was. We were all sharing a room at a hotel because the tour had ended the night before. I smiled as images of the strobe lights and the screaming crowd from last night ran through my mind. Wow, it really was great. Me and Rian were on separate air beds on the floor and Jack and Alex were sharing the double bed. I'm sure there's something going on between those two. Seriously, even the fans noticed. 'Jalex' they called them. Gotta love Hustlers. They weren't the only ones who shipped them either, me and Rian ALWAYS teased them about it. They didn't even retaliate either.. Hm.

My thoughts were interrupted as a large hold-all and a bunch of clothes got tossed at me. "Ger packing!" Alex demanded. Man he's bossy. I did as he ordered, waking Rian up in the process. There's no way on earth I'm going near the rest of the guy's underwear alone. Eww. The pair of us shoved the garments in the bag and engaged in morning chitchat as we heard Alex pad off into the bathroom. "How'd you think the show went?" He asked tiredly "Oh I think it went great!" I smiled, I loved doing shows and being on tour. "Hey, where's Jack?" I said at once, realising we were missing our guitarist. "Uh, I dunno.. Maybe he went out to get us some breakfast..?" He suggested. "Where the hell from? The gas station? This is only a motel, I highly doubt there's breakfast in bed!" at that moment, Jack burst through the door, with bags of rainbow drops and boxes of fruitloops... Typical. "Well I didn't say a healthy breakfast!" Rian shrugged and laughed.

Jack was now sat in the middle of the floor, surrounded by his recently bought goods and Alex was still in the tiny, grubby en-suite bathroom brushing his teeth. "I brought us breakfast guys! Fruitloops on me!" Jack exlaimed, excitedly. "Jack, didn't you think to buy milk? Bowls? Spoons?" Rian asked Jack. "Nah.." Jack answered, shoving a handful of the dry multicoloured cereal into his mouth. "Jack!!! You're back!! I wondered where you'd got to!" Alex exclaimed, bouncing in from his previous location. He dived onto Jack, giving him a huge hug. The pair of them were now in a heap on the floor tickling each other. Rian went into the bathroom to get dressed and I finished packing our clothes, occasionally eating fruitloops.

I opened my phone to check twitter, seeing thousands of interactions, mostly fans about last nights show. This made me happy, knowing we'd done people proud. I sighed happily and ran my hand through my messy bed hair. Rian came back from getting dressedn, so I went in bathroom and got changed myself. Man it was grubby in here. Ew! I pulled on my skinny jeans and trusty old converse, a grey crewneck and a hoodie. I quickly brushed my teeth and splashed cool water on my face to freshen up. I needed a bit of a freshen up to be honest, I'd had about 2 hours sleep. Thanks to Alex, waking us up at four am. I proceeded back into our bedroom and saw the guys had packed up all our things. "Well I guess we're all ready then!" Alex exclaimed "Lets get going!"

We all walked out of the motel and handed our keys in. We said bye to everyone and walked out into the parking lot. Jack and Alex put all our stuff in the boot and me and Rian jumped in the front of the car. I could see Alex and Jack through the rear view mirror, once again tickling and poking each other, errupting in giggles. Me and Rian looked at each other. "Man, I'm sure something is going on between those two!" I said, saying what we both were thinking. "Ahh I know!" he replied. "It wouldn't effect us though would it? I mean, the band? Or even our friendship with the guys?" I wondered out loud. "No of course it wouldn't! I mean, if they're happy, we all are right? Its not harming anyone."
"Yeah, I suppose, I don't have a problem with it, who cares!"
Jack and Alex must have heard our little conversation as they jumped in the back of the car. I knew this as they were exchanging glances and still giggling.

I let the thoughts slip my mind as I plugged Jack's iPod into the stereo, playing Blink-182. I wound down the window, put on my shades and let the wind flow through my hair as he hit gas and we sped along the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get more Jalex-y, I promise. I think the next chapter is gonna be Alex's P.O.V, I'm not sure. I hope you like it so far!

As always, feedback is appreciated, comment what you think c: xo