Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies

-Jayne's POV-
 
 
After I parked my mustang in the garage, I walked into my now lonely house. But I mustn't let it bother me, after all they were only here for a few hours, it was just a nice change from solitude.
 
As soon as I had made a coffee and started relaxing, my mobile blasted the Mission Impossible theme tune, don’t judge.
I quickly answered the phone.
 
"Agent 444, we have another case for you, your flight is in 3 hours. Don’t be late" Carl answered in his usual business tone. Looks like this break was cut short.
 
"You know Uncle Carl, you can call me Jayne?"
 
"Agent 444, this is serious. Don’t miss your flight" He hung up.
 
"Goodbye to you too" I said sarcastically to the dial tone.
 
Since my flight is in three hours, I should probably pack, not there's much to do, I have a closet full of normal clothes and weapons in the secret room here so I don’t have to worry about packing much.
 
I quickly gathered the necessities I take everywhere with me, including my laptop, handbag, carry on and extra weapons. Once I have everything together, I watch some stupid reality TV shows until I have to leave.
 
-------------------------------------
 
I had my small suitcase traveling behind me and my carry on over my shoulder, As I'm walking over to the security to show them my CIA badge. I saw a group of people out of the corner of my eye.
I quickly turned around to see Ashley, Jinxx, Andy, Jake and CC walking towards where I'm guessing their flight is. While I was looking in that direction I caught Ashley's eye so he quickly walked up to me.
 
"Hey Jayne! Where are you going?" Ashley questioned once he saw my suitcase.
"Nice to see you too" I replied sarcastically, "I'm great, thanks for asking" I grinned at him.
"Sorry, um, so where are you going" He asked again. I may as well tell him…
 
"I'm going back to Cali, I was called into work" I'm smart , now he's going to ask where I work. damn it!
"Oh cool! We're going there too, for tour. What's your job?" he asked. Crap. Maybe I can avoid the question?
"Oh awesome, have fun on tour. Uh, I'm going to miss my flight, see ya" I said quickly, but before I could leave, he pulled me into a hug then whispered in my ear, "I will know what your hiding someday". When I looked up at him, he was smirking. I quickly turned around and walked to security. When I approached them I quickly showed my badge and walked to the private jet. The CIA had a private jets because the normal security would pick up on my weapons and ask too many questions.
 
Once I boarded the jet, I sat down in a plush leather seat and removed my black leather jacket. But when I took it off a piece of paper fell out. I curiously picked it up and opened it.
 
 
I'm not Carly, but call me maybe
 
147362975689229 ;)
 
 
Wow, that’s cheesy, but kinda cute… wait what am I thinking?!
I put his number in my personal phone and put the piece of paper in my bag, maybe I will call him?
 
I suddenly felt my eyelids get heavy and it’s a good idea for me to get sleep before my next case seeming I had been up all night, so I shut my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep…
 
-----------------------------------------
 
The jet finally landed in California, so I gathered my belongings and walked into the airport.
I walked outside and saw the limo and walked towards it, hopefully it’s the agencies. I walked towards it and opened the door and saw people inside, I blushed and shut the door. As I was about to walk off, I heard his voice. "Wow, we keep on bumping into each other don’t we, are you sure you’re not a stalker" I turned around and saw Ashley. "Oh hi, I just picked the wrong limo…" I trailed off awkwardly and felt my face heat up. I turned back around and walked to my limo that just arrived and ignored his yells towards me. As soon as I was seated, the limo drove to the CIA headquarters on the outskirts of California.
 
The Limo soon halted at a familiar set of big black gates that had many CIA guards around it. The Chauffeur exchanged some words with the head guard and after the gates opened the limo headed up the driveway towards the many large buildings. The CIA had many buildings at this location because this is where a quarter of the students that are still in training stay in either this campus or one of the others until their 12th year of training when they become a full CIA agent. I was a full agent when I was 17 because I started training a year after my parents were murdered.
 
I walked towards the front doors of the largest building; Administration. It was time to get another case to work on. As I strolled past front desk with the receptionist giving me a dirty look on the way and I halted in the elevator, ready to go up to the boss mans office.
 
I quietly chuckled out loud at the name I have for my Uncle Carl that he hates as I walked out of the elevator and towards the familiar white door that lead to his office. I knocked three times and heard a faint "come in". The door creaked a little when I opened it, but I quickly shut it and walked into his office that I've known for my entire life. He turned around on his spinny chair; I really want one of those…
 
"Greetings agent 444, please take a seat". I quickly sat down on one of the plush seats in front of his desk.
"You know that I hate you calling me that? You could just call your niece by her name" I told whilst giving him a glare. When he calls me that, it doesn't even feel like we're family! He just gave me an annoyed stare and slid a manila folder across the leather topped desk towards me.
 
"Your next case is to…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter is up! I hope you like it :)

There will be some more BVB coming in soon. Don't worry, it is a BVB fanfic.
Guess what her new case would be?

Please Comment and Subscribe <3