Status: First Story, please enjoy :)

Nothing's As It Appears

Chapter 5

As fast as everything was happening at the moment I couldn’t really take time to think about it..or maybe I didn’t want to .
As soon as I heard Dorian’s door shut I heard the front door of our house open. I knew that in less than half a second Nicolas would be bursting through my doo-
“WAKE UUUPPP.” And right on time.
“Mhmmm, nooooooooo….” I managed to grumble through my mouth shut tight. I could still feel the tingle of his lips…
“Yes! Hurry up sunshine we must go to school!” I never understood why he was always so excited to go to school.
“Fine!” I got up and did my morning routine. We both galloped downstairs and out the door to head to school. I wasn’t sure weather to tell Nicolas or not about what happened not even an hour ago.
“What’s up Lukey my boy?”
Best not disrupt the lining of the universe…
“Nothing really, just thinking about how I never did any of my homework.”
He gave a look, the kind of look that says ‘I know you’re lying, but I’ll just give you the satisfaction of thinking you tricked me because we’re best friends’.
I just gave a slight chuckle and we continued on our way.
As we were walking down the hallway nobody was in sight, we could tell we were late, great.
“Well Mr.’s, ya’ll are late as usual. Care to explain yourselves?”
Mmhp, Mrs. Lady is in a weirdly good mood this morning; I might as well ruin it.
“A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
A few laughs were spread around the room.
Mrs. Lady’s face went dark; I thought she was going to cast a spell on us…
“Detention.” There’s that word I knew I’d hear!
Nicolas and I just walked straight to our desks like total badasses, he simply smiled at me when we sat down.
Class went on and I immediately zoned out.
What the hell. Just what am I going to do about this situation strung out as a cruel joke from the gods?
So let me just lay this out to make sure we’re on the same page:
I’m a guy
I’m a guy who happens to like is best friend who is also a guy
I’m a guy with all that and a brother who kissed me
I don’t even know if he likes me, what if it was a joke gone wrong? Wait, why would he do this! I just don’t understand. How do I feel about this, can I just go up and ask him why? Ugh, what the fuck.
So many thoughts and questions soar through my head…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry about not updating often and how short this is, I've just been a little busy.

*Comments welcome. Thank you :)