Status: First Story, please enjoy :)

Nothing's As It Appears

Chapter 4

We must have fallen asleep because I woke up in complete darkness. At first I was a little panicked, I reached out and grabbed Dorian’s hand then remembered we had lain down on my bed. I wasn’t really sure what to do, either get up or stay put. I could hear his soft breathing next to me, it made me feel at ease and comforted so I decided to stay by his side. For around an hour I gazed into nothingness, then dawn brought about a vague light coming through my window. Everything gave off a peculiar sense; I couldn’t put my finger on the reason to why. As thoughts whirled through my mind I could feel Dorian’s body go rigid for a second, then he sat up a tiny bit and stretched and yawned. I, not wanting him to notice me awake and make me get up, shut my eyes quickly before he could get a look at me. I then felt his body pause for a moment; I could feel his eyes on me. The bed sunk in, as he leaned over towards me he brushed back my hair and I could feel his warm fingertips on my forehead. I couldn’t help but think that this was an odd motion for him, something he has never done before. If that wasn’t odd enough then let me tell you this, he kissed me. I shit you not my fellow, I’m probably as stunned as you are. Then I did the strangest thing, I kissed him back. What even? What was going through my mind? I haven’t the slightest clue, I knew it was wrong, but my body just had some kind of reaction.
As soon as he realized that I was kissing him back he leaned away from me. His eyes were as wide as saucers and his mouth hung slightly open. It was actually a funny situation if you really think about it, I mean come on! What a twist!
“Uhhh…” he obviously was just mindfucked at the moment to think of anything to say.
Of course my reaction to this was, “Good Morning.” Just why brain….
“I-I Um, Y-Y-you , wait, w-what.” He was dumbfounded, and so was I.
Before I could say anything more he jumped up quickly, which knocked my sheets onto the ground, then ran towards my door, swung it, and shut it.

I don’t know what is happening, but I’m positive it’s not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to add a twist, let me know what you think and if I should change it?

***Comments are welcome, thank you.

Also sorry this is a little short :p