Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Presentation

Black Veil Brides.

Hi I am Andy Biersack. I am the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. originally I am 22 but in this story I'm 16. I love singing and playing music. I am what someone would call emo (which is not a real word or culture it's just a word that comes out from emotional.) I have black hair (dyed) and wear makeup and usually I dress in black or other dark colors. I like rock music.

Hey there I'm Ashley Purdy. I am the bassist of Black Veil Brides. originally I am 30 but in this story I'll be 16. (Me: Ashley no you are only 15 but you'll turn 16 in the story I promise) Really? anyway I love music, mostly rock but also other kinds. I have black hair and I dress in black just like Andy does. oh yeah and just to mention. people always thinks I'm a girl when they looks at my name but I AM A GUY!!! did I made myself clear?

HEY EVERYONE!!! I am Christian Mora, or Christian Coma or CC for short. I am the drummer of Black Veil Brides. I'd be grateful if someone could tell me my original age but I know for sure that in this story I'll be 16. I am always full of energy and I LOVES Energy drinks. well I likes rock music and my hair is black and I dress in black just like the other two dudes above. and I always wear a bandanna over my forehead.

Hey guys. I'm Jinxx. (okay original name is Jeremy Furgeson but I kills you if you calls me that) originally I am 26 but in this story I'll be 17. I am the rhythm guitarist from Black Veil Brides. I am pretty serious but I can also have fun with my friends and party and stuff. I likes rock and classic music. I also like singing. I have black hair and wear black clothes like the others and I am married to the amazing Sammi Doll. (in this story she is just my girlfriend)

I'm Jacob Pitts but people calls me Jake and I prefer that. I am the lead guitarist of Black Veil Brides. originally I am 26 but in this story I'll be 17. I'm an awkward person and can be really quiet sometimes. my favorite food is pizza. (I love that stuff) I like rock music and has black hair and dress in black like the other guys do. well this was Black Veil Brides and the members.

Ouran Host Club

Hello my darlings I am Tamaki Suoh. in our club I am the princely type. I am also the one who started the club. I am really hansom but people say I'm not the smartest one. I am 17 years old and am 2nd year student in high school. I'm also really rich. my father is the chairman on Ouran Academy By the way.

Hi. I'm Haruhi Fujioka. I am the natural type. originally girl but I dress as a guy so people may mistake me as that. I am 15 years old and 1st year class on high school. I am not in love with anyone but I suspects Tamaki for being in love with me (Tamaki: *blushes*) that was all about me. who's next?

hello. I am Kyoya Ootori. I am the cool type of the club. I am 17 years old and in the same class as Tamaki. by the way. it's true. he is an idiot. I am always keeping this book with me where I writes down everything and anything.

Hikaru: hi I'm Hikaru Hitachiin. Kaoru: hi I am Kaoru Hitachiin. Hikaru: why don't you let me speak for the two of us? Kaoru: okay. Hikaru: well as you have guessed Kaoru and I are brothers. we are twins. we are 16 and in the same class as Haruhi. she's really cute. we are the little devil type of the host club. when we are alone Haruhi says Kaoru becomes a bit nicer and I becomes worse. well nothing else to say. Kaoru: I think you're right.

Hello I am Honey! I am introducing me and Takashi. we are cousins. I am the boy cute type and he is the silent type. I love cakes and sweets and cute stuff. both me and Takashi are good at sports like karate and judo. but we also master the Haninozuka technique. another fact about me is that I always calls people chan. like Haruhi. I always calls her Haru-chan. well that was all about us.
♠ ♠ ♠
well now you got a presentation of them all. maybe some more will be mentioned. like Jinxx's girlfriend Sami Doll but she's not important for the story so I don't think we need a presentation of her to be honest.
the real story will start next chapter.
if you have anything to correct then please tell me now or I'll have the mistake forever. it's better that 10 do it than no one does it.

Love <3

Jackie ^_^