Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

This Last Goodbye

Haruhi's POV

Kyoya led the way to a group of bushes. he looked at his watch. for what reason I don't know. I am not sure if I wanted to know it either. then he looked up at us. a slight smile on his face.
"it should open in five minutes. it'll stay open for ten" he said looking mainly at the Black Veil Brides. they had quickly gotten into the clothes they arrived in.
"so... are we ready to leave?" Andy asked looking at his friends - and boyfriend.
"I think so" Jake replied.
Andy turned to us. "well goodbye then" he said "it was nice to meet you."
"it was nice to meet you too" I said.
"yeah. we're so grateful for this" Hikaru said pulling Kaoru a little closer to him.
"yeah thank you" Kaoru said.
"well eh..." Ashley bit his lip nervously. I guess he wasn't sure what to say.
"it's mainly for you Ash" Hikaru said pulling him closer. "without you neither of us would've realized our feelings not only to ourselves but also that the other of us felt the same."
"we owe you a lot" Kaoru said. they all group-hugged and then let go again.
"Tamaki?" Jinxx called.
"yeah?" Tamaki looked to Jinxx with a friendly smile.
"I know we didn't start off that well but I think it has gotten better. you are one of the greater friends I have. will you promise you'll remember me?" the short boy looked up at Tamaki who smiled happily.
"of course if you promise you'll remember me too" he said.
"I will" Jinxx promised.
Jake had a conversation with Honey, Mori and Kyoya. this one was quickly interrupted by CC. Andy, Ashley the twins and I had our conversation as well. that was until a bright white light fell upon us. the portal was open.
"well we better get going" Jake said and CC nodded.
"bye guys!" he yelled hyper as he and Jake climbed down into the portal.
"goodbye guys!" Jinxx yelled and followed quickly. I understand him quiet well he wanted to see his girlfriend again. I guess he really missed her. she is such a lucky girl. if it wasn't for Tamaki and my love for him I guess I would be jealous of her.
"well bye then" Andy said before taking Ashley's hand and walking towards the portal.
"yeah buy guys!" I yelled.
"BYE BYE!!!" Honey yelled as they climbed down.
"take care!" Tamaki waved.
then they were both gone and the portal shot shortly after.
"well that was it" Tamaki said. "an amazing friendships is now over"
"we still have to explain what happened to them to our guests" I reminded him.
"yeah... what if we told them they traveled to US it's not that far from the truth after all isn't it?" he asked a soft smile on his face. same old Tamaki but at some point he was different.

Andy's POV

it ended the same place as it started off. a warm day. nothing had happened. we were back in our original ages. there was only one difference we had just explored the weirdest weeks of our lives.
Ashley stood up from the ground. "next time we're feeling this warm let's drink some water. I don't wanna end up some other weird place"
I nodded my head. "it was nice though. they were sweet and kind to us but you are right we might end up somewhere more dangerous. we were lucky we didn't end up in some other world like the Harry Potter univers in the middle of a battle."
this made the others laugh.
"you are so right Andy" Jinxx said.
"I still wish we could see them one more time" CC mumbled a little while later when wh'd gotten back to work.
"yeah" I said the others nodded in agreement. we didn't know how true this was gonna be.
♠ ♠ ♠
now this is over. sorry guys. but everything has an end also this story.
well someday there'll be a sequel to this. I don't know when though. but I promise it'll be there.
Ashley: didn't you promise me something.
Sorry yes I did. I just forgot, maybe the sequel?
Ashley: fine...
please leave me a final comment. it'd be nice to read them :)

Jackie ^_^