Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Healing Broken Hearts

Kaoru's POV

Ashley hid his head against Andy's chest. he was crying. I looked around. I noticed Haruhi and Tamaki were standing close to each other as well. really close. he had his arm wrapped around her waist and she was leaning against him. looked confused around, I looked into Hikaru's eyes.
"what?..." we whispered in union.
"you love each other" Haruhi spoke up. "you just didn't realize when it all began." she looked at Hikaru. "it all started when you asked Ashley out. I have a guess what your plan might have been. you thought Kaoru liked Ashley but that is not true" she let a small smile across her lips. "he likes you Hikaru" this made Hikaru look into my eyes and I blushed a little.
"is she right?" he asked softly.
I couldn't say a single word. I was afraid what his reaction would be so I just nodded my head.
"Ashley asked Kaoru to help him. he lied which was wrong but he didn't know if you would actually go on a date with each other. he then told me his plans and I agreed to help him get it to work. I can tell it too. I guess everybody in the host club can. you are in love with each other. all you need is to realize the other one is too" she said.
"so... you love me?" I asked looking at Hikaru. the blush didn't fade from my cheeks.
"yeah... I think I do" he blushed a little too now. "now tell me Kaoru... why did you push me away when we kissed. why did you say no when I asked you to be my boyfriend?" he tilted his head a bit.
"you wasn't asking me. you were asking Ashley. I was just pretending to be him so I said no. it might be for selfish reasons. the reason why I pushed you away was to keep the act." I explained. "come to think about it. didn't you notice it was me?"
"well yeah... no... I don't' know. now that I think about it there was a slight difference but it also seamed so familiar." Hikaru shrugged. "but no at the moment... I didn't"
"what are you two waiting for?" Andy's voice cut through our sweet moment. "Hikaru why don't you go ahead and kiss him. if you have done it once then there's no harm in doing it again!"
"Andy has a point!" Ashley agreed.
Hikaru leaned forward looking into my eyes. a teasing smirk on his lips as he whispered. "Kaoru I love you" then he pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. softly he moved them away again. way too quick. I felt his lips against my ear now. "lok around yourself Kao" he whispered.
I did as I was told. Andy was pushing Ashley against the wall. Ashley's feet almost didn't touch the floor because his legs were so short and Andy was so tall. their lips were connected they almost looked like one person.
Tamaki was kissing Haruhi lightly on the lips. I looked down and noticed they were holding hands. I guess Haruhi finally fell in love with the prince and Tamaki finally realized that his feelings for Haruhi was like a boy in love would feel and not like a father would.
then I looked to the couch to see Jinxx being held by Jake. he was crying and hiding his face against Jake's shoulder. I walked up to them.
"what's wrong?" I asked.
"Jinxx miss his girlfriend Sammi" Jake explained. "she is back in our world and I bet she miss him too" he stroke Jinxx's hair over and over again to calm him a bit.
"I see. you should get home to her as soon as possible" I said looking at Jinxx.
"true" Tamaki (who was done kissing Haruhi) walked up to us. "Jinxx if you misses her so badly why don't you go home?"
the short guy pulled himself together and looked up into Tamaki's violet blue eyes. "we went through a portal and we can't find the opening" he said. it was too obvious that he'd been crying.
"I know where it is. I noticed it once" Kyoya said.
"Kyoya find it!" the host club king ordered. "now it's time for these young gentlemen to go home. as a thank you from the host club!"
I can tell one thing. I guess this is the first and last time I'll agree this much with Tamaki.
♠ ♠ ♠
now this story comes close to an end. I don't think I can keep it up much longer anyway without destroying it all so I think it's time. but don't worry. sometime (when I gets an idea) I'll make a sequel to this.
comment and tell me what you think I'll go help her sister with her French. (wish Tamaki could do it for me then I could watch Fairy Tail)

Jackie ^_^