Status: idek lol

I Don't Want To Leave Without You Buried By My Side.

Last Night, He Recited Every Reason He's Fine.

For ten minutes, I ran. I didn't consider taking the car, or even a bus. All I could think of was Kellin. I need to get to him. My mind was racing, I was dizzy, but I didn't stop running. I guess when I accidentally tripped, and fell onto my right knee on the pavement somewhere in downtown San Diego, is when I realized how long and hard I was actually running. I closed my eyes and lay down onto my back, trying to ignore the new pain in my knee. I focused on my racing heart and breath, and when I calmed down a little, stood up slowly and began to wonder where the fuck I was. It was pitch black; only a few dirty yellow street lights were glowing down on the abandoned road. The place looked vaguely familiar, I struggled to recognize it as I began walking down the road, careful of applying too much pressure on my right leg.

A few times I checked my phone after I sent Kellin more texts, and my worry only worsened when he never returned them. I wish I had Jesse's number, he would maybe have an idea of where Kellin was. I know where his apartment is, it would just be easier to find if the light was better and if I wasn't walking. My feet ached and my entire body was sore.

I turned down another road in the direction I believed was correct, but something in the air sent a chill down my spine. I stopped and quickly looked around, trying to brush off the sudden tinge of the fear that shot through me. I quickened my pace, keeping my head down as I shuffled down the street and tried to ignore how creeped out I was starting to get. I was now on a one way street, with even less street lights and many alleyways branching out from the road. The darkness and loneliness was starting to scare me. I shook my head and focused my breathing. 'Stay alert.' I told myself. I was just starting to calm down a little bit, when I was about halfway down the road, and then I heard a loud noise that startled me so much I wouldn't have been surprised if my heart stopped.

I stopped dead in my tracks and tilted my head from side to side, glancing down the alleyways that were by my side. It was too dark to notice anything. I stood there, listening to the dead silence that followed, for a few minutes.

'It's probably an animal of some kind; a possum or something.' My brain told me. 'Keep. Moving.'

My legs shook, however, and I tried to doubt myself, but I was terrified. I started to scurry further down the road. Suddenly, another loud bang, similar to the first, only closer, echoed through the streets. A series of masculine laughter followed. This time, I didn't stop. Instead, I sped up and kept my head down, heart pounding hard in my ears.

I thought I was going to be okay until I sped-walk right into a trashcan. My already injured knee hit it, knocking the metal lid off of the can and leaving it to crash to the ground. It wasn't loud, but it was enough to pop the pressured quiet darkness.

Immediately, a voice echoed out. "Who's that?"

I scrambled out of view of the alley closest to me.

"Hey, kid! Come back here!" The same voice yelled back at me, with a slurred chuckle.

I started running. I heard scrambled footsteps after me.

"Don't even think about running, you'll get nowhere, kid! Ahaha, don't you know-"

"Jaime, let him gooo, he ain't hurtin' anyone!" I heard a separate voice slur.

"-Past your bedtime?" The guy was right behind me. A hand grabbed the back of my hoodie and yanked me back, making me cough from the slam on my windpipe.

I started getting dragged back into the alley, where the rest of the group was. I thrashed and struggled, but I couldn't even get a look at the chuckling man pulling me. "Get... off me-"

I was cut off by another hard yank on my sweatshirt. "Easy, kid, before I really fucking hurt you." I heard a little switch, and felt a cold sharp piece of metal press against my cheek.

I stopped struggling, and hung my defenseless body as I was pulled to the group of young men. Everything was worthless now, I thought I could save this torturous night, but I was stupid and naive to think that way. My eyes burned as I thought of Kellin, and how I've failed him even more. I have no idea what's going to happen to me, but I don't think I'll ever be seeing him again.

With a grunt, the young man lifted me from the ground and pinned me against cold brick in the alley. He faced me. He looked familiar. Oh my god, I know this guy! Jaime, He goes to Clairemont High on the other end of San Diego. I don't know his last name, but I think he used to hang out with my brother. He must know who I am, then.

"Huh, you don't look as young as I thought, you're just tiny as a fucking twig. Ahahaha." He obviously doesn't know who I am, but he's also high as shit. "Heeey, what should we do with this prick?" Jaime looked to his right.

I glanced over at the two other guys leaning around a garbage can not too far away from us. One was turned towards us. He looks familiar too... I can't see his face, though. He spoke. "I dunno, man, he's seen a lot and ya know, he shouldn't be over here in this area," He took a step closer and I realized who he was. A sleeve of ink running up and down the length of his arm, not quite as big as Jaime, but was tall; this was Tony Perry. We used to be best friends in middle school, until I came out in highschool and he started getting into serious drugs. He drifted away from me after that happened, and then I found Kellin. I know he hated me because I was gay. There were a lot of people like that.

Tony realized it was me after he got close, drugged eyes widening. "Holy shit, little Fuentes, why didn't you say it was you this whole time! Jaime, this is Mike's fag brother!"

A slam on the trashcan sounded by the remaining friend. "Jesus Christ, Kellin, stop fucking dropping the tray!" Tony stumbled over, pushing the small framed silhouette out of the way. Jaime pressed his switchblade back on my face threateningly, but I had other things on my mind. Did he just say Kellin?

Jaime answered with jumbled speech. "Oh yeaaahh, Vic is it? Hahaha! I always knew you were a fag, how's Mikey doin'? Still runnin from the cops?"

Ignoring him, I strained to look at the two figures. I saw the other young man stand up, the Kellin that dropped whatever tray, and he glanced over at me. And I knew right there by his eyes that it was my Kellin.

Anger ripped through me. Not anger at Kellin, but at Jaime and Tony. Who fucking knows if they forced Kellin into this, or to do something horrible, or if they hurt him in any way? I had no idea if they knew we were dating, but if they did, I know they would hurt him. Without really thinking, I quickly looked back at Jaime and forcefully threw his arm off me, leaving the knife to clatter to the ground. I dove for it, as did Jaime, but I was quicker to the ground. I grabbed the knife. "What the fuck did you do to him?!" I screamed in Jaime's face, who in reply, punched me -- hard. I fell to the ground, my entire face numb.

"Stop!" Kellin screamed, running up to Jaime and grabbing his arm. I could tell he was high by the way he was running, arms extended and rocking back and forth.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Tony asked.

Jaime threw Kellin off him and went to pick me up again. I swiped the knife upwards as he did so, and cut his arm. He yelped in pain and flinched, giving me time to stand up and get to Kellin on the ground. I was slammed into the wall by Tony as I approached him, however. I heard a crack somewhere in my arm. I grabbed it as I fell to the ground once more, cursing in pain.

"Tony! Stop, you're hurting him!" Kellin pleaded from the ground.

"The fucking bastard deserves to be more than hurt." Jaime grumbled, taking out another knife. I stuck mine out defensively, then realized that Tony had a knife also. I'm singled out. Jaime took a step towards me and swung at my hand, in which I dropped the knife. Blood dotted along a slash on my hand. Tony grabbed the knife before I could and Jaime reached to grab my shirt and lift me from the ground. Kellin was in hysterics.

"Tony!!! Fucking stop! Stop him from hurting him! He didn't do anything!" He started coughing up tears as he hung on to Tony, who just stared back at the dark haired boy.

Meanwhile, I was face to face with Jaime, who smiled and, oh my GOD, began carving his knife into my broken arm. I screamed in pain, dropping all my weight in an attempt to fall to the ground. Eventually, I did, only seeing white from the searing pain, and hearing Kellin's screaming voice behind me pleading even more for Jaime to stop.

The pain finally stopped after what seemed like an eternity. I laid on the ground, breathing heavily and shaking. Kellin gripped me.

Jaime yelled to Kellin after he pulled the knife from me. "Jesus, fine, Just shut the fuck up! Get the fuck out of here. And take him with you, we don't need the police coming. As for you, faggot," He kicked me. I looked up at Jaime through blurred vision. "Don't ever fucking show your face this way again, or anywhere near me."

Within a few seconds, they were gone and out of sight. I was so dizzy and overworked I couldn't even say a word or keep my eyes open. I knew Kellin was speaking to me through tears, but I couldn't hear him. I was already somewhere else.
♠ ♠ ♠
vics always passin out man

asdjxkf;ldsfaklf; I took so long to update??? im sorry?? I was going through some shit sigh but I hope to update more often now I promise! I am going to finish this story!