Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Karma's a Bitch, Right?

*Laia's POV*

I smiled as Danny snaked his arms around my waist. The movie on the screen in front of us was boring and I knew neither of us were really watching it.

In one swift movement, Danny lifted me from the couch and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him.

"Why hello there Mr. Worsnop." I smirked bracing my hands on his shoulders. He let out a soft chuckle, which I returned upon seeing the cheeky grin on his slightly-stubbly face.

"Hello Ms. Bruce." I smiled leaning down and pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss. I braced my forehead against his and closed my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine again this time a little more passionately.

We were staying in a hotel tonight and Danny and I were rooming together. Perfect.

He flipped us so I was on my back under him on the couch. He looked down at me and smiled.
"Hello again." His voice was so husky, so sexy.

I breathed out a soft "Hi". He started rubbing slow circles on my hips, a place where he knows I'm very sensitive. I let out a slight whimper.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.

Ben's voice boomed from outside the door.

"LAIA! DANNY! OPEN UP!"

"Fucking cockblock." Danny mumbled.

"Coming!" I scurried out from under the sexually frustrated British man above me.
I attempted to tame my hair while I rushed over to the door. I opened the door to see my red-faced angry older brother. He growled pushing past me.

"DANNY!" His voice seemed to shake the whole suite.
"Yes?" Danny sat innocently on the couch while my brother stormed over to him. I hadn't noticed the envelope in his hand until now.

"What the hell is this?!" Ben exclaimed, waving the envelope in Danny's face.
Danny grabbed the letter from Ben's hand. I watched his eyes quickly scan across the page.

His eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped.

Nothing could've prepared me for the two words that left his mouth.

"Myca's pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHH DRAMA!!
sorry I haven't been updating very often ive been going through some tough shit.
I really want to continue this story but im running out of ideas.

i'll try to keep going.

Anyway please subscribe and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!