Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

A Love To Give

<~Time Lapse~2 weeks~>

I watched from side stage as Asking Alexandria performed. I don't know why or how but something about them performing, their energy, their craziness, their joy, on stage is just so mezmerizing to me.

I watched as Danny finished the last line to A Single Moment of Sincerity.

For just a second he looked side stage; right at me.

He looked at the crowd then back to me and smiled. He's planning something.

Before I knew it I heard this.

"Alright motherfuckers. Listen up. Well, a very special person is celebrating her 18th birthday today. That person is the one and only Laia Bruce!"
He extended his hand toward me and my eyes widened.

"That's my sister!" Ben yelled into his mic. I chuckled a little at that.

"Come on, Love. Don't be shy!" Danny beckoned for me to come to him with his hand, but I couldn't move.

I shook my head at him. The guys started laughing. Danny "mennacingly" walked towards me. I wanted to run and hide but I was plastered to the spot. He tried dragging me by my arms but I refused to move.

Without warning, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Daniel Worsnop I swear to Johnny Christ if you don't put me down I'm gonna kick your ass!" I screamed pounding my fists into his back and kicking my legs trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"Ooh she's a feisty one!" James said from behind his droomset. "Shut it Cassells! You're next, asshole!" Danny set me on my feet and I tried to run but he wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't go anywhere and he was drenching me in sweat! "Eww! You're all sweaty!" I tried to push him away but he just laughed and hugged me to him.

"Like I said.. today is this beautiful girl's birthday." He shouted into the mic. I couldn't help but blush. "So, we have a special treat for her!" One of the roadies, Justin I think, rolled a cart onto the stage and on top of it was a beautiful red velvet cake, it had white icing and 'Happy Birthday Laia' scrawled on it in beautiful cursive, along with 18 aflame candles.

I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. Next thing I know the guys from Of Mice & Men stormed the stage yelling and screaming. Austin picked me up and spun me around in a great big hug. Everything was just so overwhelming.

"Alright! On the count of three we're all gonna sing 'Happy Birthday' to Laia over here, got it!" Danny smiled as the crowd went wild. "Alright! 1! 2! 3! Happy Brithday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear LLAAAAIIIAAAA. Happy Birthday to you!" I was on the verge of tears. NO one has ever done anything like this for me before.

"Make a wish!" Austin yelled. I closed my eyes and made a wish before blowing out my candles.

Dany walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Happy Birthday, Babe." He kissed me, passionately, in front of hundreds of people! He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you." He whispered, earning 'Awws' from the crowd. Turns out Austin was holding the mic up to our faces the whole time.

"I love you too, Danny."
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAWWWWW cute little filler chapter but i promise there will be lots of drama in the next chapter including a few new characters so comment your name if you wanna be in it! i love to hear from you guys so be sure to leave a comment and remember I LOVE YOU ALL <3