Long Live Us

Count Me In

Alex was wrapped up in a fluffy blanket with his head cradled in Jack's lap. He wasn't feeling well, but Jack's fingers combing through his hair made him feel a whole lot better. He struggled to keep his eyes open, and Jack smiled. He leaned down and pecked the older boy's lips, earning a smile in return.

"Go to sleep," Jack whispered softly.

Alex sat up and kissed Jack softly. He didn't feel like sleeping, not before spending time with Jack. He cupped Jack's cheek and kissed him slowly and sweetly. Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around Alex's waist. The kiss slowly grew deeper, and Jack dared to lick into Alex's mouth. The older boy opened his mouth, allowing him to take control. His hands wandered over Alex's body and rested on his ass. Alex made a delighted purr and bit his lip. He happened to be wearing Jack's boner shirt and it made him giggle. Jack laughed and unbuttoned his and Alex's pants. They both stripped down to their boxers and began to grind against each other while they kissed. Alex was about to take it further, but Jack stopped him.

"I don't know if we should do this," Jack said softly. "You're getting sick and you got shot. Maybe we should wait.."

Alex whined softly and Jack kissed him to make him shut up.

"I promise when you feel better we will, okay?" he said.

Alex nodded and laid down against Jack's chest. Jack kissed his hair and pulled the blanket over them both. He couldn't wait until Alex was better.

* * * *

Alex woke up and felt really shitty. He felt like he was going to puke. He nuzzled his head into Jack's shoulder and waited for him to wake up. He knew Jack was awake when he felt a kiss being pressed to his head.

"Baby," Jack said softly, his voice low and rough from just waking up. "Do you feel alright? You're warm."

Alex shook his head and whined into Jack's shoulder.

"I'm gonna be sick," Alex whimpered.

Jack got up quickly and got the trashcan. Alex took it and threw up everything he had eaten last night into it. Tears made their way down his face as he heaved into the trashcan. Jack rubbed his back gently, trying to soothe the sick boy. Alex finally finished and laid back against Jack, pale and exhausted. Jack was setting the trashcan down on the
floor
when he noticed something. Alex's vomit had streaks of red in it, and Jack assumed it was blood.

Maybe Alex was infected.
♠ ♠ ♠
More chapters tomorrow!
Stay tuned!
Comments are very appreciated!