Status: this is transferred from my deviantART account.

Playlist Revolution

You Can Rough Me Up, You Can Break Me Down

Kellin Quinn’s POV.
It was late afternoon when the crew set up the stage and lights. The sun was beginning to dip and the air was starting to chill. I took a long sip from my water bottle and set it at the corner of the stage then air-screamed into my fist as I danced back and forth on the stage, waving my hands and thumped to the invisible beat. I began hearing cat-calls and screams before me and narrowed my eyes in the dimming light to see Pierce the Veil standing on the empty lot. I laugh at bit at the way Vic laughed, which was much like the girls at our concerts.

“Go Kellin! OMG, I love you so fucking much! Marry me and have babies with me, too!!” Vic screamed, his hands forming a megaphone to amplify his voice.

Tony, who was screaming beside him, burst into laughter and choked out, “Vic! You sound so gay!”

Mike slapped Tony's back, a small smile on his lips. “Don't choke, Turtle. Your fans will start panicking that you got hurt.”

I watched as Jaime pulled a marker out of his pocket and flung it at Vic. “Pantera, bitch!!” he shouted and proceeded to run away.

I laughed and sat at the edge of the stage, swinging my legs as I watched Vic get hit by the marker, then run after Jaime on the deserted space. I scooted to the corner of the stage and picked up my water bottle, taking another sip of it. Feeling a light breeze roll in, I rubbed my arms, hearing footsteps coming nearer to me. I turned my head to see Hayley Williams coming towards me with one of my jackets.

“It's getting pretty cold, Kellin. Wear this,” she said, hanging my jacket above me. She smiled and settled next to me, wiping her hands on her pants. “It's fun to see those guys be like kids and chase each other around. It's a good vibe I get.”

I look at her and smile softly. “Yeah, it is... And I'm pretty pumped for tomorrow's concert. I can't wait to perform.” I take the jacket and wear it, seeing Vic and Jaime as small figures on the landscape. Suddenly, the small figures grew larger and larger, Vic's wild face screaming as he stumbled to get on stage, with Jaime hot on his heels and flailing a condom.

“Jaime!” Vic gasped out, hiding between Hayley and I. “Get that used piece of shit away from my face!! I don't want to touch something used by your dick!” He crawled nearer to me and pouted, using my arm and jacket as a shield.

Jaime stopped flailing the condom and laughed, dropping the item on the stage. “I was just kidding that I used it, Vic! I just ripped that thing here and there and made it wrinkly to scare you!”

“Asshole!!” Vic shouted, slapping Jaime's face. I laughed at this; the way Vic would hurt Jaime and vice-versa but they remained close as ever.

Jaime frowned and scrunched up his face. “Vic, you mean person...” He covered his face and pretended to cry, his noises making him a horrible actor.

Mike and Tony suddenly ran towards them, huffing out hot breaths. “What's wrong with Jaime, Vic?” Mike asked, patting Jaime's head.

Jaime uncovered his face and leaned over to scare Mike and Tony, to which I snapped a picture with my phone. I smiled at the photo and hopped off the stage, stretching my limbs.

Hayley laughed and pushed herself off the stage, staring at Jaime laughing at Mike's and Tony's silly reactions. She cleared her throat loudly, grabbing our attention. “I'll be heading back to my bus, and you guys should too. We have to prep-up for tomorrow's concert!” She smiled at waved at us before hopping off to her bus.

“Kells!” Vic called out to me and I raised my eyebrows at him. “Let's get rid of these crazy guys, wasting their energy on scaring each other.” Vic laughed and stepped off the stage and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked. We could hear another set of screams and curses as we walked.

I grabbed my water bottle and fiddled with it in my hands, swaying when Vic swayed. “Kellin Quinn... Have you met all the other bands performing already?” he asked me cheerfully, his eyes shining in the dim light.

“Um, not yet. I haven't really had the time to see them,” I replied, shaking my head.

“I'll introduce you to them, then! Off we go to meet some bands!” Vic said and skipped ahead, and all I thought was if Vic's gay had escaped from its cage. When he noticed I wasn't skipping with him, he held out his hand to join him.

I sighed, but happily took his hand and we skipped together, acting like little girls as we skipped by some of the buses. I laughed when Vic got messed up with skipping and nearly stumbled on me.

“And... Here we are at Panic! At the Disco's bus!” Vic announced, bowing in front of me while he held his hand out to the open bus entrance. “You go first and bask in its glory.”

“Okay,” I said, laughing at his gestures. I entered and looked left, then nearly fell down the tall steps. “Vic! You didn't tell me the band members were gay!”

“Wait, what?!” Vic's face had 'disbelief' written all over it and he ran up the stairs, pushing me a bit so we could both fit on the small entrance. “Oh, shit! Brendon, get the hell off of Ryan and put your pants on!!”

Brendon fell off the couch and stared at me for a moment before covering himself up with a blanket. “Vic!! What on earth- How'd you get in?!”

Ryan squealed and covered himself up, both of them blushing like crazy. I felt the most awkward in the situation, considering I just walked right into two guys I didn't even know. Looking out of the window, I shuffled my feet nervously.

“Um, guys. I think I'll give you some space before introducing you to Kellin... So we'll leave you for now...” Vic quickly grabbed me and pulled me out of their bus, running away from it. “That was so wrong to see! I didn't think they'd start making out or something, but then again, that band broke up years ago.”

“Panic! At the Disco broke up?” I asked, squeezing the water bottle in my hand. Feeling a bit edgy now, I walked ahead of Vic. “I guess that explains this whole Playlist Revolution concert... Fall Out Boy is here, too, right?” I turned around and squinted my eyes in the darkness. Vic was nowhere to be found. “God, Vic!”

I saw movement to my right and quickly faced where I had seen a shadow, but there was nothing there. “Vic Fuentes, get your ass out here!” I shouted, frowning. “Fine! I'll look for my bus myself!” I stomped away from the other buses, sighing. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jacket and furrowed my eyebrows, following the buses lined up. Why do all these buses have to look the same in the dark. I thought, grumbling things about Vic leaving me alone.

Suddenly, Vic appeared beside me and started patting my body. “Woah, Kells! It's so damn dark I lost you 'cause you're wearing all black and there's barely any light here,” he said, the panic in his voice obvious. He grabbed at my hands and squeezed them, letting me know he's there. “Come on, let's go to my bus instead. It's already pretty dark and there's no moon and stars out.”

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled, feeling a tingle of a blush on my cheeks. I thanked the darkness for hiding my face. “Wait, how did you find me anyway?” I asked as we walked around, Vic still clasping my hand.

“Your wonderful shining hair guided me to you, Kells,” Vic said, his eyebrows moving up and down. He smirked and tousled my hair, the blush growing on my face.

“Viiiccc... Don't do that,” I whined, pouting. I gently pushed his hand away and shook my head, my hair falling in its natural position. I pursed my lips and continued following him into Pierce the Veil's tour bus, the smell of alcohol evident in the air. “You guys better clean it up here soon. We just got here and it's already a pigsty.”

Vic snorted and let go of my hand, stepping over the multiple bags of junk food, a pizza box and a few alcohol bottles. “Tony, Mike, Jaime! Clean up your mess!” Vic shouted as he picked up after his three band members. He tossed the empty containers in the trash can and wrinkled his nose. “It smells horrible...”

I perked when choruses of laughs were heard deeper into the bus. I advanced towards the source of laughter and peeked into a curtained area, only to see the three other Pierce the Veil members, plus Alex and Jack from All Time Low. “Woah! Alex, Jack!” I exclaimed my eyes and smile widened.

Alex and Jack waved to me, smiling with alcohol bottles in their hands. “Hey there, Kellin Quinn!” Jack greeted me and waved an empty hand on the empty seats. “Get Vic to join us too!”

“I'm here,” Vic grumbled and sighed. He sat down on the seats and pulled me to him, the two of us squished against each other. He took the bottles from everyone and set it on the floor. “Guys, we can't get too wasted since we have a concert tomorrow and I don't want the bus to end up like a tornado took a shit in this place.”

“Vic, you're acting like some mom!” Jack said, laughing. Alex laughed along and sooner or later, everyone else joined in. Jack wiped a tear from his eye and grinned. “So, what's up with you and Kellin, Vic?”

I blushed so lightly, it must have just looked like I was red from embarrassment. “What... What are you talking about, Jack?” I asked, trying to hide my flushed face. I brought my legs up to my chest and hugged my legs, hoping it would hide my face.

“You guys always run alone nowadays! And you always carry him off stage and you even put a crown on him. It's a sign,” Alex said, a smirk on his face. He leaned forward, his chin perched on his hands. “Tell us all about you two.”

Mike, Jaime and Tony let out a chorus of “Ohhh!”'s before Vic began speaking. “Do you think we're gay for each other? Because I don't think we are gay in the first place.”

“Hey! Alex and I are damned happy with each other, just so you know!” Jack gave Alex a loud smack on the lips and smiled, combing a hand through Alex's hair. He kissed Alex again, slower and more passionate.

“Guys, not here,” I said, twitching at their actions. I sighed and looked away, hoping they'd stop eating their faces off soon. I felt a bit disgusted by them, and I could feel Vic staring at me.

He slowly slipped his hand in the tiny crack between us and stroked the palm of my hand with his thumb. “It's alright, Kellin. It's weird and all, but they're drunk anyway, right?” Vic asked, trying to make me feel less uncomfortable, but his actions made me blush more.

“Dammit, Vic,” I hissed, pulling my hand away. “If they see us, they're really going to think something's up!” I blushed and looked at Mike and Tony who were watching us the whole time. There goes my dignity. I realized with a deeper blush.

Mike grinned mischievously at his brother and wagged a finger at him. “Vic, you're going gay for Kellin.” Mike leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms across his chest, awaiting the reaction.

“The fuck. I am not,” Vic denied, twitching his lips. Since I was near to him, I could see a small part of cheeks heat up. He was embarrassed too. “We're friends, Mike.” He stood up and nodded to me, putting his hands into his pockets. He exited the curtained area, leaving the two lovers making-out, two band members grinning like bozos and one guitarist sleeping.

I followed Vic out of the room and he began preparing a blanket and a pillow on their couch. “Am I really sleeping here?” I asked, staring at him.

“Yeah, you are. Any objections?” Vic straightened up and looked at me, waving a hand over my make-shift bed. He smiled a bit and tossed his pillow at me. “You can use that for the night... You'll just be here for a while anyway.”

For some reason, when Vic had said “You'll just be here for a while anyway”, it seemed like my body had a pain in it. I sucked in a deep breath and faked a smile. “Yeah, you're right. Thanks anyway.” I flopped on the bed and kicked off my shoes, curling up on the couch. “Daaaddyyy... I want my goodnight kiss!” I wailed like a child, smiling. “I can't go to sweep without it!”

“You totally owe me for this one, Kell.” When I didn't think it'd ever come, he kissed me on the forehead near my nose right before I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, like i said, this chapter is for a friend so that's why they had to get together already.
but that won't really affect the next chapters to come, anyway.

comment, subscribe & recommend? c: