Status: this is transferred from my deviantART account.

Playlist Revolution

Tell Me You Love Me

Kellin Quinn’s POV.
I could feel someone nudging me lightly in my side. I was quite ticklish, so I flinched and groggily opened my eyes to see Vic standing over me. I smiled a bit and rubbed my eyes, accidentally rolling off the couch and onto the floor. Groaning in pain, I slowly sat up and Vic took my hand, helping me up.

“Good morning, sunshine. You looked like a damned angel when you were asleep,” Vic said, smiling as he handed me a mug of coffee. “The crews got us breakfast. We can head to the tents once you're dressed.” Vic took a long sip from his mug before waving me off.

I lazily got out of Pierce the Veil's bus and flopped over to mine, setting my coffee aside before changing. I got into a plain black tank top and some jeans with my Toms, as usual. Sipping from my coffee, I felt a bit more energized and hopped out of the bus, looking around in the blazing heat for Vic. “Vic!” I shouted once I had spotted the Mexican man heading for two large tents.

Vic turned around and smiled, waiting for me to get to him. “I hope you had a good night's sleep. This afternoon is our first show so expect some crazy things to be happening.” He cracked his knuckles and when we got to the food tents, he set his mug down on a 2-seater table and stretched.

I lined up for my food and sat at the table with Vic, him reading the newspaper while I ate. Out of nowhere, Vic began doing his weird vocal exercises. I shrank deeper into my seat and snatched his newspaper, covering my face with it. “Vic, let's say I don't know you, okay?” I mumbled, still chewing the food in my mouth.

Vic ignored my and continued doing his vocal exercises, and everyone around us stared. He took out a pair of headphones and his iPod and played his vocal exercise playlist, not paying attention to the band members mumbling behind his back.

I covered my head in the newspaper, wrapping it around my entirely red face. I was growing hot from embarrassment and slowly stood up, taking Vic by the arm and pulling him away from the tent. “Vic,” I grumbled once we were out of earshot. I took his headphones off of his ears and pouted. “It's not nice to do that in public.” Instantly, I felt like I was scolding a child.

Vic puffed up his cheeks and let out the air on the face, spraying me with hot air. “But I need to warm up my voice, Kellin.”

“You could've done it in your bus,” I said, patting down his shirt. “And you put some of your buttons on your shirt wrong.” I unbuttoned half the shirt and fixed it, my fingers grazing over his abs. Oh, God. Vic's abs are just... Okay, I need to stop thinking like this now. I cursed myself silently and Vic patted my hands away.

“Kellin, I'm a grown man now. I can handle these things.” Vic shooed my hands away and smoothed his polo down, smiling at me.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “You still act like a kid, Victor Vincent Fuentes, the Mexican-Irish man.” I smiled a bit and we began walking, the two of us fighting over the shade of the newspaper. Eventually, we opened it up and hid under it, but from Vic's sneezing, he ripped a hole right through the middle of the newspaper.

“You're wasting paper,” I said as we huddled under the shade of the newspaper while walking to Pierce the Veil's tour bus. I poked his arm and he tensed under my poke. I swear, I could feel all his muscles flex from that one poke. I wanted to start hyperventilating like a crazed fan when I felt his muscles both in his arms and on his abdomen.

“Eco-friendly addict,” Vic said, smirking a bit. He nudged me into the tour bus and threw the ripped-up newspaper aside, sitting on the couch afterward.

Jaime peeked out from his bed and grinned at us. “So, Vic. I heard you gave the other bands a sneak-peek of your wonderful vocal exercises that sound like orgasming ghosts, right?”

“I just did my usual vocal exercises, that's all,” Vic said, pursing his lips together. “And all Kellin did the whole time was cover his face with our newspaper. It was fun watching his face peek out once in a while and he was all red and shit.” Vic laughed and I laughed sarcastically with him.

“Very funny, Vic. Imagine if you were in my shoes and watching your best friend just sound like orgasming ghosts in front of you, and to think that I was still chewing my food when you started!” I squirmed next to Vic and from the corner of my eye, I could see Tony and Mike whispering.

“They're so near each other... It's mean to be... Let's get them together...” I could hear snitches of their conversation but decided to ignore it or I would've started blushing so bad on the spot. I twitched when Vic started patting my head.

“I think you need to color your hair again soon,” Vic said, stroking the areas with the blonde patches peeking out. He smiled a bit and plucked out a blonde strand of my hair with my yelping at him to stop. He flicked it back and forth on my face and I took it from Vic, trying to attach it on his own head.

“Now you have one strand of blonde hair from me!” I said, laughing as it slid down from his bangs. I loved it when he laughed with me, all because it felt like we harmonized together so well. Yet, little did we know that we were acting like a casually flirting couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh this is less than a 1000 words.:c

hope you enjoyed it.uwu