Status: this is transferred from my deviantART account.

Playlist Revolution

I Need You Here Now

Kellin Quinn’s POV.
Three months into the tour already and Vic and I have had countless times acting like a damn couple. We didn't fuck each other every day, no. We mostly hugged and kissed and turned each other on – but okay, we did fuck once in a while, when we wanted to.

“Kells!” Vic shouted, walking across a steaming hot parking lot. He had his cap on, carrying his phone in hand. “You weren't replying to any of my texts since an hour ago when we split!”

I squinted my eyes against the sunlight and frowned a bit. He was starting to act like an obsessive boyfriend, and I really didn't like that. “Vic, my phone died even before that. I told you that earlier, weren't you listening?” I said, slightly irritated by the heat and because of Vic. Imagine that, me, actually getting pissed at Victor Fuentes.

“Well... Anyway, we better get to someone's bus or we're going to die of the heat,” Vic hissed, clutching his phone tighter. He abruptly grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the first bus we could find, the Panic! At The Disco tour bus.

Jon greeted us with a nod when we entered. He patted the empty seats next to him and scooted closer to the edge. “Brenny and Ryro are fixing their things near the bunks,” he said. “They'll be out in a while, unless they're going to do more than that.”

I grunted and pulled Vic onto the couch, looking away from his gaze. I didn't exactly feel like talking to Vic lately. Maybe because he was being a real ass and clingy bitch and I didn't like it. I liked it better when he was sweet and soft to me.

“Ow, Bren! That book fell on my head!” Ryan's voice gradually became louder as he and Brendon entered the main area of the bus. Brendon was clinging onto Ryan, hugging him tightly.

“I'm sorry, Ryan,” Brendon mumbled into Ryan's back and straightened up to kiss Ryan softly on the cheek.

Ryan blushed and nudged Brendon to sit on the couch opposite ours. Brendon did, like the obedient little dog of Ryan he was.

“What did you guys want to talk about?” Brendon asked when he got settled in. “We don't really get visitors in our bus.” He smiled a bit and ran a hand through his hair.

“We're mostly just hiding from the damn hot sun, but now that we're here... We can have some couple counseling.” I shifted in my seat and turned to Vic, who was glaring at flipping his phone in his hands.

Brendon let out a long whistle, pressing his back to the couch. “Ry and I aren't entirely good at that kind of thing, but we'll try.” Brendon looked at Ryan and smiled a bit, receiving a shy “Yeah” from him.

“What's wrong with you guys?” Ryan asked, lifting his eyebrows slightly. He watched the two of us and his eyes widened. “Oh...”

I stared past Ryan and Brendon and thought. I thought of all the times early in our relationship when Vic and I used to cuddle on top of our buses as parties raged below us and how he'd kiss me goodnight and use exciting and funny ways of waking me up in the morning. I had a reason to why I'd sleep soundly and be excited the next day, and not only for our fans.

Vic used to always pick me up on stage, crown me as his king and we'd have fun singing together. Now, even the fans have realized something was going on between us, since we wouldn't be intimate on stage. Our words as we sang together would be cold.

“Vic.” The name stumbled out of my own lips on it's own. He looked at me as a response and I fumbled for words. “I... I'd like to speak with you... Alone.” I gulped, hoping his reaction wouldn't be too stern.

“Okay,” he said, the kind that would put some hope in me. He stood up and put his phone into his pocket, walking back out to the heat.

I followed briskly, smiling a bit at Brendon and Ryan.

“Kellin.” Brendon's voice stopped me.

“Yeah?”

“Ryan and I follow one rule in our relationship. What happens on tour stays on tour.”

I froze for a moment in my steps, hit by their rule. I realized how much that one line could affect so many things in their life outside the music world, especially that Brendon and Ryan haven't seen each other in such a long time. I nodded and hopped out of the bus, my senses heightened by the wave of heat.

Vic was waiting for me in the shaded spot between Panic!'s bus and Paramore's. “Why did you want to talk?” he asked brusquely, folding his arms over his chest. He stared at me with narrowed eyes.

“Vic... To be honest, I've noticed you've changed over the time we've been together, and it really was in a way that... That I don't really like.” I struggled to explain everything without having Vic walk off on me, and I did feel childish. “I just wanted the times when you'd kiss me goodnight and be the sweetest guy I've ever known...”

I watched Vic, and he looked away, guilt written on his face. “Kellin...” He looked into my eyes and frowned. “Have I really become such an ass to you?”

My mouth hung open. “I...” I looked away from him, feeling his tension grow with every heartbeat. “I still love you...”

Vic stepped closer to me. “I know that... But there's always a reason why I'm so attached to all the people I've dated...”

“What is it?” I looked at him, waiting for his response.

Vic inhaled and lazily put his hands into his pockets. “I used to date this girl. She's really pretty and I really liked her, but one day, she didn't respond to my calls and texts and we didn't see each other as much... Then she told me to see her, and that's the day she finally confessed that she had a secret relationship with someone else behind my back and that she got pregnant with the other guy...”

“Vic, I--”

“I don't want to lose you to anyone else,” Vic said, his voice cracking. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He looked at me with an intensity that said, “I'm sorry” a million times over.

I grabbed Vic and pulled him into the tightest hug I could muster. “Vic, I'll never leave you... I'll always love you, and I want you to remember that forever...” I took his face in my hands and gently wiped his tears away with my thumb. Vic gave me a small smile, and I lightly kissed his nose.

Vic kissed my forehead and gulped a bit, hugging me back. “I trust you, Kellin... I know you won't leave me...” He laced our fingers together, the ones that fit perfectly together.

I smiled and tugged on his hand, leading him to the motel we were staying at for a night. Considering our bus needed to be vacuumed out and we were performing for 2 days straight in one stadium, it was a good deal, even though the motel was bland.

Vic opened the door to the motel room where Pierce the Veil would be staying at. The beds were in a mess, the lamps on despite the blinding light shining through the window. Grunts and thumps were heard.

When we looked to the right side of the room, Mike and Jaime were wrestling in their boxers. Tony was recording the whole thing; one had holding a video camera and the other swinging a half empty beer bottle. He, too, was in his boxers.

“Is it National Boxers Day today?” Vic commented, raising his eyebrows at his band members. He laughed at the tangled mess Mike and Jaime stopped at.

“Vicky! Kells! Join the parrrttyyy!” Tony gurgled, nearly dropping the beer bottle.

“Dammit, Tony. I'm holding that for you,” I hissed, taking the bottle from him. “I suppose these four idiots are drunk.”

“We are not!” Jaime protested, and looked at Tony, then winked. “But hey, Tony's looking preeeetty hot right now.” He did something unexpected. He kissed Tony.

“Woah, fuck!” I jolted in shock and looked at Vic with wide eyes, his expression mirroring mine. “A-are they drunk or... Dating?!”

Mike merely shrugged and put his hands together behind his back, lying on the floor. “I'unno, man. They've been doing crazy things lately. In the bus, outside of the bus, in the motel, in the restaurants... Everywhere.”

“Oh, God,” Tony moaned and fell back on the bed, his hands cluthing Jaime's neck. He pushed himself farther into the bed and his boxers slowly started sliding down.

Jaime lightly put a hand on Tony's stomach, his hand slowly sliding downwards to his crotch.

From that moment on, I got sick watching them, and I grabbed Vic and pulled him out of the room. I gagged when we got out, clutching to Vic's shoulder. “That was horrid...”

“Hey! We've done something like that before and you didn't react so badly!” Vic pouted and put his hands on his hips.

“It's weird watching people make-out... And Jaime was about to give Tony a blowjob on the spot!!” I had said that way louder than I wanted. I clamped my hand on my mouth in embarrassment and Vic just laughed at me. “Victor, it's not nice to laugh at other people's mistakes!”

There was a moment of silence between us. I really had sounded like a mom scolding her child. Vic cracked up, bursting into laughter and I got infected with Vic's contagious laugh. He grappled onto me and our laughs faded into deep breaths with silly grins on our faces.

“Okay, mom. I'm done laughing with you. Can we go to the ice cream parlor now?” He pouted like a toddler, peering up to me with bright eyes.

“Okay, love,” I mumbled and kissed his forehead softly, smiling.

Vic entwined our hands together. “What flavor should I picckkkk!” Vic exclaimed loudly, half singing the line.

Oli Sykes passed by us, giving us an awkward stare. “Crazy douchebags,” he grumbled and took a sip from his bottle before heading off.

I laughed with Vic and Oli shot us another glare. “Someone's got his bad day on, right? But not us, not anymore!” I stared up at the bright sky and quickly regretting it, lights appearing in my eyes from the brightness. I shook my head and my vision cleared up to show Vic attempting at sticking his hair to his upper lip.

“Beatus couple for a day?” Vic asked, offering his hand after he finally was able to keep the strip of hair in place.

I quickly fixed up my own mustache and took his hand in mine. “My pleasure, Beatus.”

“No problem, Beatus,” Vic said, sticking his tongue out.

“Shall we drop by the Fall Out Boy room? Or will we mess with the ladies?” I grinned and Vic smirked.

“We'll check on Tay and Hayley and all the other girls.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i'm getting really annoyed with my writing.
(i wrote this chapter at the end of December 2012 so it's bad.)

maybe i'll update this soon if people actually like reading it?