Heels Over Head

27

"Tarrah fucking Jade Way!" Alicia Simmons, Mikey's fiance, screamed running over to me and hugging me tightly.

"Alicia!" I said hugging her back, just as tight. "Wait... where is everyone else?" I asked, when we pulled away.

"Inside waiting for you to come." She shrugged. She looked over my shoulder, and smiled. "I'm assuming this is the infamous Johnny, huh?" Alicia smirked.

"Oh, yeah. Johnny, this is Mikey's fiance Alicia." I said, stepping sideways so that she could see him. "Alicia, this is my boyfriend Johnny."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Johnny said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Alicia said.

"Okay, I've been in California too long to handle this weather! Lets go inside." I said. "And I'm sure Johnny's cold too. He's lived in Cali for his whole life."

Alicia nodded, and smiled. "It's going to storm tonight, so get used to it." Alicia laughed.

I rolled my eyes. The weather was probably the only thing I didn't miss about Jersey.

We walked inside the small cafe, and I heard a chorus of girly screams, seconds before I was attacked. I had three girls "hugging" me.

"I missed you too, but I can't breathe!" I exclaimed. "And Johnny, stop laughing! Its not funny!" I knew he was laughing. Even with my back to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO READ BRII'S STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HER NAME ON HERE IS XBRIANNAXBREAKDOWNX

GO READ THEM!!