Heels Over Head

33

“So, baby, what do you want to do today?” Johnny asked, yawning slightly.

“Um… I think we should call everyone and meet at Zack and Lana’s with some Mexican food.” I said setting my suitcase on Johnny’s bed.

“What about if we went for a walk on the beach with something to drink first?” Johnny said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“We should do that at sunset.” I said leaning my head on his cheek.

“I like your idea better. Very sexy.” He laughed letting go of me and slapping my ass on his way into the kitchen.

I opened my phone, and decided to call Allana.

“Are you home yet?!” She exclaimed. “I haven’t seen you in forever!”

I laughed. “Its been like three weeks.”

“Yeah and that’s almost a month. Hold on, Zack is asking me something.”

I laughed and shook my head as I walked into the kitchen. Johnny was on the phone with someone and eating a bowl of cocoa puffs. “Who are you on the phone with?” I asked.

“Zack. You?” He asked as some of the milk from the cereal spilled onto his chin. He wiped it away with his sleeve.

“Allana.” I laughed.

“Nice.” Johnny said shaking his head.

“Okay, so you guys are coming over here with food for lunch, eh?” Allana said, taking my focus off of Johnny.

“Why yes we are. I will see you when we get there. Don’t forget to call everyone and let them know too.” I said.

“Okay. See you when you get here hun.” She said.

“Bye.” We both hung up and I walked back to the bedroom. I got a pair of jean shorts and a tank top out, as well as my bathing suit. I quickly changed and slipped on some flip flops. “Ready babe?” I asked walking out into the living room.

“Yep. Lets go.” Johnny picked his keys up off the coffee table and laced his fingers in mine as we walked back out to his car.

“Aw, I have to go to work tomorrow.” I said frowning.

“Aw. That’s too bad.” Johnny said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes at him and got into the car.

---------*----------

I let myself into the large house, and Ichabod came running over barking his brains out.

“Ichy!” I exclaimed, attempting to pet him. It was too difficult with the bags in my hands.

“Eeek! Is that you T?!” I heard the girlish squeal of Helena and smiled.

“No. Its her evil twin.” I said pawning the bags off on Zacky who appeared suddenly to calm Ichabod down.

I was suddenly attacked by four girls.

“Rape!” I screamed.

“I don’t know… this is kinda hot.” I heard Jimmy say.

We all stopped and turned to Jimmy. “Not in your wet and wildest.” I laughed.

“Oh yes, in my wet and wildest.”

I rolled my eyes and pushed my bangs out of my face with my left hand.

What in the hell is that?!” Allana asked.

I looked at my hand and smiled. “What does it look like?” I asked.

“Explain.” Val said.

“Now!” Helena added demandingly.

The guys quietly stepped away while we ladies stood there marveling over my ring.

“He proposed this morning in Denver. It was so like… jewelry store commercial like but it was so cute! He stumbled over his words and was all… Ugh! It was so adorable!” I gushed.

“Awww! We need to go get wedding magazines! Everyone is getting engaged around here.” Michelle laughed.

“What?! Who else got engaged?” I asked.

“Kat and Jason.” Allana said as we walked out into the back yard.

“Oh that’s right! How far along is she now?” I asked.

“Four or five months.” Helena replied grabbing the jacks and pouring some into a glass with coke and handing them out to everyone.

“Aww! I can’t wait to see her!” I said smiling.

We all got our food and sat around the table talking about how our Christmas’ went, and how my trip was. It was starting to get dark around four, so Johnny and I decided to highjack a bottle of champagne and head to the beach.

Johnny parked the car. The beach was mostly empty accept for a couple families with their dogs.. The sea breeze was a bit chilly and gave me goose bumps. I wrapped my arms around myself as I got out and started to make my way to the still warm sand. I sat in the sand about ten feet from the water, and waited for Johnny. I felt him sit behind me and I leaned back into his chest. He was quite warm. He put a blanket that had apparently been in the car over me and opened the bottle.

“Its so pretty! I missed the beach.” I said quietly as I snuggled into him more.

“You’re much prettier.” Johnny said taking a swig and handing me the bottle. I took a sip and closed my eyes. “Damn. I should have waited until now to propose. This is so much better.”

“No. I love the way you did it. I’m so happy that you did too.” I said.

We finished the bottle by the time the moon was up in the sky and it was completely dark out.

“Come on. We’re not that far from your apartment. I’m too drunk to drive, and I am afraid to tell you that you, my dear, are as well.” Johnny said tossing the bottle in the trash can as he guided me off the beach. He locked his car, and held me close as we walked down the streets of Huntington Beach.

I was so drunk. But the sleepy, cuddly drunk. It was the whole tone of the night that had put me like this. It was amazing. I couldn’t wait to get home so I could cuddle with Johnny and listen to his heartbeat while he slept. It was the most peaceful thing, and it ended up putting me to sleep most of the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo sorry for the wait you guys!! Its been difficult to update but finally here is an update.

Love you all!!!

for katie. she's been waiting for this the longest. lol. <3