Off To Neverland!

Who IS she?!

“So, here is your room. Gerard and I are sleeping together tonight…” Frank began as he placed my purse and backpack next to the door as Gerard leaned up against the wall behind him.

I moved my eyes from the door to Frank.

He knew exactly what I was thinking.

“NO, NO, NO!! Not like that! GEEZE PERV!” A smile came across my face as Frank had a tiny little freak out in the middle of the hallway.

“That’s only on Wednesdays…” Gerard cut in. Frank turned, furious at his band mate who winked back at his “lover”.

Frank rolled his eyes as I fell to the floor in laugher.

“IT ISN’T THAT FUNNY!” Frank said when he got the hint that I wasn’t and couldn’t stop laughing.

“Yes…Yes it IS!” I gasped.

“Fine. Here is your key.” He threw the card at me and stormed off into his room.

I wiped a tear from my eye and slowly got off of the ground. My knees and hands were shaking from all of the laughing I had just put my body through.

Audrey had a…an obsession with “Ferard” one shots. I had forgotten all about it since landing not that it would have registered anyway. Something’s just…randomly come to mind.

“Well…” I jumped at Gerard’s voice. He tilted his head to the side and smiled slightly.

“WELL.” I agreed.

“It was nice to see you again. I will have the guys give you your privacy tonight but I don’t know how much longer I can keep them out of there.”

My cheeks began to get red. All thoughts of me having to share my room had disappeared. It wasn’t that I didn’t WANT to, but that I had been a little star struck.
Sharing a room with one of them would have been…TO MUCH!

“Alright. Thanks Gee…” GEE!?! WHAT NOW I AM ON A ‘NICKNAME’ BASSES WITH THE GUY?!?! GAH!

He smiled and walked to his room where Frank and the rest of the gang were hiding.

I sighed as he closed the door.

“Too much.” I whispered to myself. Just then, my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I stopped myself from screaming but somehow managed to jump into the still closed door.
I rubbed my sore head as I yanked my phone out of my pocket.

“Hello?” I asked; irritated. Not even bothering to see who it was.

“HOW’S JERSEY?!” Audrey screeched into the phone. My eyes grew wide. I HAD SO MUCH TO TELL HER!

“Audrey…hold on.” I grabbed the key that lay on the floor and shoved it into the slot. After the green light and a tiny beep granted me admittance and I threw my backpack and purse into the room; I jumped onto the white bed and put my phone to my ear once more.

“Audrey…” I whispered.

“OF COURSE IT’S ME!! WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

“Audrey…do you remember that band you like?”

“Panic at the Disco?”

“No.” I laughed. “The other one.”

“Avenged Sevenfold.”

“My Chemical…”

“Romance. Kay, what about them?”

“Well...” I went through the whole story without her saying a word in-between.
“So…?” I asked after a moment of silence.

“Don’t you DARE be pulling my leg.” She said seriously.

“I’M NOT!”

“Then where are you staying?”

“Some…SPA place or something, why?”

“Ok. Pick me up tomorrow at the airport.” With that she shut her phone.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. Forgetting the guys next door.

Within mere seconds there was a pound at my door.

“FINNIE?! WHATS WRONG??!” Bob yelled.

“ARE YOU HURT?!” Ray called out.

“WE ARE COMING IN!” Frank said as there was a slight beep and the door opened.

“I smiled happily on the bed.”

“HEY guys! What uh…what’s CRACKIN?!”

They all starred at me like I had just grown antlers.

“We heard you yell…” Frank said.

“OH! THAT! I was talking to my friend. She is coming to help me on my project so…I am going to go…rent my new room tomorrow. You guys can go to your original schedule!” I smiled sweetly. “Yay!” I added.

Bob and Ray sighed and left as Frankie smiled.

“A FRIEND huh? What’s she look like?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
um...again...this took...FOREVER. x(
I kinda went on a break from a bunch of them...BUT here is some.
There are many more events coming soon.
AND more Gerard too. Dont you worry about that!

School starts tomorrow...*sigh*