‹ Prequel: Here to Stay
Status: Writing/Editing

I Should Go

Chapter 3

*HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! there's sex in this chapter. lots of it too*

That first week home was horrible. I didn’t want to do anything, see anyone, or hear a single sound. Still, I was going stir crazy, being stuck in the house all the time. I had Ellie to keep me sane, but it wasn’t the same as being able to go and hang out with Kaner or Nick or any of the other guys. I was feeling better though, a lot better. I didn’t feel nauseous anymore, I could leave my room, and by the end of the week, I was sleeping a solid nine hours at normal times of the night.

But honestly, Elizabeth did do a lot for me. She went out and got any food I was craving, she put up with the apartment being nearly pitch black due to my headaches, and she just kept me company throughout the week. She took several days of work off just to stay home with me. I guess it was acceptable, because I was part of her work, and keeping me healthy would improve the job overall, but still, it was a huge time commitment.

However, I got used to having her around, so it was disconcerting when I woke up to hear “I’ll see you tonight, honey!” the next Tuesday.

I sprang up from bed and ran out of the bedroom. I soon found this to be a bad idea, illustrated by my dizziness. I immediately sat down on the couch in the living room and looked over at Ellie who was heading for the door. “What? Where are you going?” I asked, massaging my temples.

She smirked as she shrugged on her coat and slung her bag over her shoulder, ready for work. She walked over to the counter and grabbed yet another tray of food, complete with pills and drink, and brought it to the coffee table, setting it down in front of me. “I have to go back to work. Eat up!” I pecked him on the cheek.

“I thought you weren’t going back in until Thursday!” I argued, chugging some juice and swallowing my pills. “Since when are you working today?”

She shrugged and brushed a strand of hair from her face. Her hair was down, which was odd; her hair was never down when she had work. Elle felt that it was unprofessional to wear her hair down at work, because it hid her face. So why was it not up?

Elizabeth heaved a sigh, “Well, Viktor is coming into the studio today to do an interview and my bosses want me there to ask some questions, you know, as sort of a transition for me to get back into the show.”

I glared at her. So that’s why her hair is down. “Oh...”

She giggled and crossed her arms over her chest. “What?” I rolled my eyes and tore off a piece of butter-y bagel from my breakfast platter. She sat next to me and nudged me. “What? Tell me!” I didn’t look at her. You know very well what.

“You’re wearing your hair down today...” I noted under my breath.

She scoffed, still teasingly, “Yeah, so?”

I chomped on some bagel and continued on, in a low growl, “And you’re interviewing Viktor...”

Elizabeth was quiet, and when I glanced over at her, she was beaming at me. “Jonathan Toews, are you still jealous of Stalberg?” she poked. I groaned and dropped my food on the table, slouching back on the couch. “Jon! We’re not a thing!”

So it wasn’t a thing when you made out with him last year? My mistake. “Uhuh...” I mumbled.

She only laughed harder. “You’re adorable.” She moved to give me a peck on the cheek, but I shrank away.

“Stop.” I breathed.

Elizabeth gaped, getting offended now. “What?”

“You’re dressing up for him!” I exclaimed, feeling my anger rise.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. “You’re being ridiculous, Jonathan.”

I hate when she says Jonathan like that, as if I’m a child. I stood up as well. “I’m being ridiculous? Why is your hair down?!”

Elle squinted at me and put her hands on her hips. “If you must know, I’m aware that a lot of people will be watching this interview because you have been out and the team has not been the same since, so everyone will want to know how the players, like Viktor are doing. Plus, he’s a popular player, so there will be even more viewers. Forgive me if I don’t want to look like an uptight bitch in front of thousands of people.”

I only gritted my teeth in response. I couldn’t argue with her about it, because then it would seem like I didn’t trust her. At the same time, I was nervous about her feelings for Viktor; she had used him to get revenge on me, and he clearly had enjoyed himself during it all. Plus, with me being injured and stuck up in the house, it would be a perfect time for them to-

Jon. Do you hear yourself right now? Why would she ever cheat on you? He’s your best friend and she means the world to you. It just... it just wouldn’t happen.

While I was debating all of this in my head, Ellie stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her. I groaned and fell back on the couch. Reluctantly, I turned on the television and looked for something to watch. When I couldn’t find anything that I hadn’t already seen, I called Kaner and asked him to come over.

“I’m busy!” he whined over the phone.

I growled, “With what?” I heard a female giggle in the background and a loud shush from Kaner. “Or who?”

He mumbled, “No one,” but I could hear Logan’s one-of-a-kind chortle and it gave her away.

“You’re so whipped.” I teased. I could almost hear the gears turning in Pat’s head. It’s working. “I guess I’ll see you later. Tell Logan I said-”

Pat interrupted me. “I’m not whipped! I’ll be there in ten.”

Click.

And, true to his word, Pat showed up at my door within minutes. How I love reverse psychology. “How you feelin’, Captain?” Pat questioned as he entered the apartment, and made himself comfortable on my couch.

I closed the door behind him and joined him in the living room. “Alright... At least I’m up.”

He looked me up and down. “You look good,” commented Kaner. I opened my mouth to thank him, but he continued, “or as good as a dog like you can look.”

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. “Want something to drink?”

“Got any soda?” he inquired.

I raised an eyebrow as I snagged two Sprites from the fridge. “No beer?” I questioned, walking
back into the living room and handing my teammate his drink. “I’m shocked.”

He grinned as he sipped his soda. “Well, I had a little something to drink earlier.”

I glared at him hard. “Earlier? It’s barely the afternoon! What, was it nine in the morning happy hour or something?”

He chuckled and gulped more soda. “Yeah something like that.”

“Were you sober driving here?” I wondered, growing concerned, and annoyed. He didn’t say anything, only drank more and stretched his arms out along the couch. “Patrick!” I hollered.

He ignored the question and stood up. Kaner walked over to the huge window that overlooked the city. “Where’s Ellie?” he quizzed, tactfully changing the subject.

I sighed and propped my feet up on the coffee table. “She’s out.... at an interview.... with Stalberg.”

Pat glanced toward me for a moment, but soon returned his attention to the city. “Why don’t you sound too thrilled about it?” I shrugged and flicked the tab on my soda. Pat turned and leaned against the glass, now focusing his attention on me. “Clearly it’s bugging you. Might as well spill it.”

Why? So you can tell me how ridiculous I’m being? And you’d be right in saying that... which is why I don’t want you to talk at all.

“She just.... I’m kind of jealous... and I’m worried she might cheat on me with-” I stopped dead in my tracks. One look at Kaner and I knew he found this idea completely insane. He was holding back laughter the more I talked. “Shut up.” I grumbled, stamping my feet down and standing up. I crushed my empty soda can and marched into the kitchen, ready to recycle the can.

I heard Pat chasing after me. “Come on, why would she cheat on you? What gave you that idea?”

I turned around and leaned against the counter. “She’s like dressing up nicer and her hair is a lot nicer and-” Kaner crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow. “What?!”

“So she’s not allowed to dress up a little every once in a while?” he joked. I glared at him. He lost the smirk and quickly reverted back to serious Pat, who rarely made appearances. “Jon, I know how much she cares for you. Ellie is.... you’re different for her, and I don’t think she’d do anything to mess that up.”

I looked down at my feet. “Alright.” He was probably right. Pat knew Ellie just as well, if not better, than I did; he wouldn’t lie to me either, so his words were valid. “You’re right. I... I think this concussion is just messing with my head. Going kind of stir crazy, you know?”

Kaner nodded. “Gotcha.” We stood there for a minute in silence. “Well... you wanna get out of here?” Pat wondered after a while.

I stared at him, assessing his state. “Are you okay to drive? Honestly?” I asked. Pat mulled it over for a moment. The glassy look he had in his eyes made me skeptical. He took too long to make a decision, so when he opened his mouth, I cut him off. “Let’s just hang here for a while.” Pat gave me an annoyed look, but he sat back down on the couch anyways. “Thank you...” I sighed as I sat next to him.

“You’re not welcome.”

Kaner hung out with me for a few hours. My eyes were hurting and my head was throbbing, so we didn’t play any video games. Instead, we watched a little television, until even that seemed like a chore. Then, Kaner updated me a little bit on how the team was doing.

Eventually, he left, and I was home alone. I was feeling a lot better though, with the silence and the darkness of night; I left on one or two lights so that I could see what I was doing, but other than that, it was pretty dark, and my head wasn’t throbbing anymore.
While I was sitting in the living room, thinking about things, I realized I had to do something to apologize to Ellie; she shouldn't have had to deal with my paranoia. So, trying to be romantic, I lit a bunch of candles around our bedroom and put some leading to our room. Then, I wrote little notes that also led to our bed. Even better, I ordered dinner and left it out in the dining room, in case she was hungry. Finally, I hid behind the door in our room, dressed in a long-sleeved shirt (her favorite) and jeans.

Around eight o’clock, I heard the front door creak open. “Jon?” she called out. I didn’t respond, trying not to give away my location. “Look... Jon, we have to-” she began. I listened as her heels clacked across the wooden floor and suddenly stopped. I heard the sound of crinkling paper. “Dear Ellie, I’m sorry for our fight this morning.” she read aloud.

I smirked a little and listened as her heels clicked and then stopped again; she picked up another piece of paper. “But, come on, you can’t really blame me?!” Elizabeth spoke incredulously. I stifled a laugh. “Really, Jon?” she hissed sarcastically to the darkness. She made a scoffing noise as she continued along the trail. “You’re... just so beautiful-” she paused for a moment and I couldn't help but smile. She took a breath and continued, “You’re just so beautiful, I’m jealous of everyone who spends time with you.”

She picked up the piece of paper right in front of our bedroom. “And I’m nervous someone will steal you away-which will never happen!” she added with a laugh. Elizabeth took a step into the bedroom, bending over and picking up one of the last slips of paper. “I hope you’re not still mad.” Elle took a few more steps so that I could clearly see her in the room. “But if you are, I think I can make it up to you?" She glanced around the room and questioned, “Oh really? Now I’m intrigued.”

Elizabeth looked at the bed and waltzed over to it, kicking off her heels as she went. She picked up the paper, and read it aloud as she overlooked the bed. I quietly closed the door and slowly snuck up behind her. “All you have to do is get on the bed.” she read. she tossed the slip of paper onto the covers, crossed her arms over her chest and giggled, “What if I don’t want to?”

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her close to me. At first, she was startled, but when she realized it was me, she relaxed and pet my arm affectionately. “I highly doubt that.” I mumbled in her ear.

She swiveled around in my arms so that she was facing me. “Hi.” she breathed, giving me a peck.

I smirked and gave her a peck back. “Hi.” I returned. I gradually leaned forward more and more, slightly pushing Ellie down towards the bed.
She laughed and tried to push against me, but was unsuccessful. “Jon!” she squeaked as she hit the bed. Elizabeth opened her mouth to make another argument, but I stopped her with a passionate kiss. Ellie only laughed into my mouth. “Maybe I should make you jealous all the time.” she teased.
I gave her a stern look as I backed out of the kiss. “No.” She rolled her eyes at me. I only glared harder.

“I won’t!” she reluctantly agreed. “Not on purpose at least.”

I nodded. “Good.” I sighed. “I really am sorry... it was stupid.” Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “So... do you forgive me?” I wondered.

She raised an eyebrow. “I thought there was something you were going to do to make it up to me?”
I chuckled and smiled down at her. “There is.” She propped herself up on her elbows, curiosity clearly peaked. I slid to the foot of the bed, her eyes following me the whole way. I lifted up her skirt and she let her torso fall back onto the bed.

"Oh..." She let out a cackle. "That's what you meant!" I smirked and stuck my head under her skirt. She wore light stockings and light panties underneath. My hand traveled from her knee up the inside of her thigh; I could feel her shiver as chills went up her spine. "Are you sure?" she asked, voice a
little shakey.

I poked my head out from under her skirt and stared at her. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat back up on her elbows. "I-I mean... Are you feeling up to it?" Ellie questioned, simultaneously biting her lip.
She looked absolutely beautiful, as gorgeous as she had that morning. Her hair was still framing her face, just at the right angle, her lips, though being bitten, were pink and plump, and her eyes, breathtaking light brown eyes, were bright and excited. As if that wasn't reason enough to continue my previous endeavor, her expression was that of pure desire. Her legs were shaking as if she was just waiting for me to do something.

I beamed up at her and ducked back under the skirt. "I'm good." And I was; no headaches, my eyes felt fine, everything was good. I slid my fingers under her pantyhose and dragged them down to just above her knees.

Then I went for her underwear, sneaking a finger under the elastic. She tensed up and drew in a huge breath as I neared her slit. I abruptly stopped and withdrew my hand altogether. I heard her hiss, "You're an ass." but, without looking, I could tell she was smiling.

I continued on and dragged her underpants down to her stockings. I spread her legs apart slightly. She was wet and waiting. I slid two fingers deep inside her and drew back. She let out a sigh of
appreciation.

I repeated the process a few times, earning a few moans in response. As I continued, I gradually added more pressure, more force with my fingers. Ellie jerked a little every time I hit her special spot, which I was able to find with ease at this point. "Jon," she breathed as my fingers dove back in. Her legs were shaking, but because of where her underwear was, there was a limited range of motion, strategically done so by yours truly.

I slowly brought my lips to her clit, and, although I hadn't actually done anything yet, I heard her breathing speed up in anticipation. I licked her button and then sucked on it, all while still drawing my fingers in and out of her. "Oh my god-" she began. Mid-sentence, she let out a quiet but high pitched whimper.

I could tell that she was ready to explode, so after I gave her clit one last tickle, my fingers and mouth switched places. I used the pad of my thumb to rub over her clit, faster and faster, while my tongue pressed inside her, harder and harder. And then her torso shot up, and she let out one last groan; her legs moved too, or tried to, but I held them in place as I lapped at her sweet pot. I could feel her pulsing against me still as she fell back onto the bed, panting heavily.

I gave her special spot one last kiss before ducking out from under her skirt. I sat back on my heels and looked at the bed. She was sprawled out, eyes closed and arms spread apart, hands clutching the comforter underneath her. I kneeled on the end of the bed and just smiled down at her. Elizabeth still looked beautiful, and it made me want to do everything all over again; I didn't know how up to it she'd be though.

She reached her hands forward, but she kept her eyes closed. "You're forgiven," she breathed. I met her hands with my own and laid down on top of her, pressing my lips to hers firmly. Elle kissed back and let go of my hands; I felt her fingers rove over my butt and squeeze tightly.
I opened my mouth to voice my surprise. "Whoa-!" But before I could continue, she kissed me hard and flipped me so that I was on my back and she was on top of me. I tried to stifle a laugh as our tongues danced together.

Eventually, she broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you." She stared at me, hands still holding my ass.

I gently moved a few strands of hair out of her face. Then I lightly brushed my hand across her cheek. I traced the side of her face until I reached her lips. Her eyes were on me as I did so. My fingers trailed over the perimeter of her lips, and then they reached her chin. I tipped her head towards me and replied, "I love you too." before giving her a peck on the forehead.

She rolled off of me and curled up next to me instead, resting her head on my chest. I played with her hair once she was comfortable. Soon, I put my arm around her and drew little circles on her back until she fell asleep, which didn't take long. I passed out shortly after. Neither of us were in comfortable clothing yet somehow we slept like babies.

Thankfully, neither of us had work the next day. I slept in, again, and when I woke up, I had a splitting headache. I thought about getting up and finding my medicine, but every time I sat up, the room spun. Elle wasn't in the bed with me, so I couldn't ask her to get it; screaming her name also wouldn't help the whole headache thing. Also, what's worse, every time I peeked my head from under the covers, my eyes throbbed, as if I had been looking at the sun too long, and all I wanted was darkness; the blinds were even closed, and it still hurt.

I moaned out loud, praying the pain would subside, when, as if she could read my mind, Elizabeth came through the door with breakfast and my medicine. "Shh... It's okay honey." she cooed, slowly pulling down the covers. She ran a hand through my hair and gave me a peck in my forehead. "It's okay," she repeated. "French toast?" Ellie wondered. I hesitantly sat up and took a few bites of the French toast she made. “Okay, now medicine.”

I felt like a baby. Elizabeth was practically taking care of me like a mother takes care of her child. I obediently took the medicine and laid back on the bed. “Thanks.” I sighed. I reached up and rubbed her back appreciatively. “Everything hurts.”

Elle laid down next to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. “I’m sorry baby.” I peeked through my heavy eyelids and noticed she was in pajamas, not business clothes like she was last night. “I never asked you... how was work yesterday?” She never responded, and I could feel her tense up next to me, so I opened my eyes and looked at her. She stared back anxiously. “What?” I wondered.

“Are you being sarcastic or serious?”

I smirked and yawned as I rolled onto my side and scooped her up in my arms. “I’m always serious. How was work?”

She wrapped her arms around my back, hands travelling south, as usual. “It was good. Viktor did a solid interview, then after I researched some stuff for the upcoming games, I came home.” she stated. I nodded and closed my eyes as I waited for the medicine to kick in. “And then...” Elle continued. One eye popped open at the suggestive tone in her voice. “On the way home, I realized that I had the best boyfriend in the world.”

“Oh really?” I chortled, letting my eye rest as I squeezed her tighter. “Tell me about it.”

She giggled. “Well, I was pissed, at first, because he thought I was interested in someone else.”

“That bastard.” I commented.

Elizabeth laughed and her body shook against mine. “But then, I realized, technically, I did give him grounds to be jealous. The year before I used this other guy to make my boyfriend jealous, and yesterday, I dressed up a little nicer when I went to meet him.”

“Wow... that was a bitch-move.” I yawned sarcastically.

She pinched my ass a little at the comment, making me jump. “So, coming home, I figured I would talk to him, tell him it was stupid, and make up with him.”

Elizabeth fell silent, and surprisingly enough, I missed the sound of her voice; it made me focus on something other than the headache. “Then what?” I asked, partially curious and partially desperate to hear her speak.

“Then, I got home, and... hot damn, you’d think he was a new man.” she whispered in my ear. My eyes were still closed, because everything was still too bright, so I couldn’t look at her expression, but the words alone sent chills up my spine. Then, I suddenly felt her sucking on my neck. I jumped a little at the cool, touch, but relaxed when I realized what it was. “He was ah-mazing in bed. And he apologized for being jealous.”

I teased, “Sounds like a keeper.”

“Oh, he is.” she breathed before turning her attention back to my neck. “And, even though he had a concussion and he felt like shit, he did everything he could to make it up to me.” She paused again and sucked on my neck.

“Elle... you’re going to leave a mark.” I hissed quietly as I shrunk away from her lips. The sucky part was, if this was any other day, I probably would have already had her clothes off, but this concussion was really messing with my hormones.

She smiled against my neck and purred, “I know...” I shivered again. One thing I loved about Elizabeth, over the time that I’d known her, she had become more confident. Not exceedingly so, but enough that I noticed. She wasn’t always like that; she used to be shy and insecure, but she was gradually improving. And, also, due to her personality change and the nature of our relationship, she knew how to err... arouse me. “So, since we were both in the wrong, it only seems fair that I should make it up to him, right?”

I blinked my eyes open. The brightness wasn’t as intense, but I still didn’t feel all that great. “Elle... I don’t think I’m up for-” I started. I didn’t mean to be rude, but I honestly couldn’t handle any sex at the moment. Ugh. I hope I never say that again.

Elizabeth sat up on the bed and nodded. “No, I know.” she insisted. She slid off the bed and ran around to my side. Dabbing my nose with her pointer finger, she explained, “All you have to do, is sit right there.”

With that, she was off, jogging into our closet. I let my head rest on the pillow and breathed deeply. I could almost feel the fuzzy-ness that surrounded my mind floating away. Though my headache had immediately heightened once Elizabeth left, it was declining in intensity. Normally, counting to twenty helped me feel better. I had reach thirteen in my head when I heard her footsteps.

I looked up to see Elizabeth, standing, in the doorway to our closet dressed in the most ridiculous outfit I had seen. She was wearing a hockey helmet, one of my hockey jerseys, and ugg boots. Oh, and she was holding a hockey stick. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Bennett, what the hell are you doing?” I questioned.

We had an iHome sitting on a chair next to the door and she pressed play; suddenly, a jazzy-type song, one you would expect an old time stripper to dance to, came on. I just put my hands over my face, because I knew what was coming. “Elizabeth.” I began in a scolding tone.

This only made her smile wider. I heard a thud and I peeked through my fingers to find that she had kicked one of the boots off as she took a step towards me. I rolled my eyes as she did the same with the other boot. She pretended the stick was a paddle as she rowed herself closer to the bed. I couldn’t help but chuckle, because she wiggled her body to the beat as she went. “You don’t have to do this.” I insisted.

Once she was next to the bed, she took of the helmet to reveal a winter cap underneath, my favorite winter cap. I cackled at the sight. She did a little dance, using the hockey stick like a cane as she shook her butt. She shimmied backward until her ass, just barely covered by my jersey, was sitting directly in front of me. “Elizabeth-” I tried in a stern voice. In all honesty, although I found it completely ridiculous, it was turning me on a little.

“Smack it.” she commanded. I opened my mouth to protest but she threatened, “Smack it or I’ll open the blinds. I gave her ass a little tap, which was enough for her to continue. She ditched the stick, did this weird spin-like dance move, and stood at the foot of the bed. She flung her hands from her hips to the sky and looked up with a smile, clearly completing her routine.

I slowly clapped for her, trying my best not to burst with laughter. “So, are you ready for your reimbursement?” she questioned in a sexy tone, or at least as sexy as Ellie could be.

I was shaking my head and explaining, “Look, I don’t think I’m in the right state today, honey-” But Elizabeth was crawling up the bed like a cat. I inched backward until I was trapped against the headboard. She took a fistful of the comforter and yanked it off the bed, exposing my clothed self.
Elle raised her eyebrows as she gazed down at my shorts. “I think you’re little buddy over here begs to differ.” And she was right. I don’t know how, but she had done it. I was craving sex, and I hadn’t even realized it.

I threw my hands up in disbelief. “How the fuck did you do that?” I questioned. The doctor did say I shouldn’t do any strenuous activity... yes including sex. The reason I was so tired and bleh-y was probably because of.. last night. Yet now, I was ready to go and I felt fine.

She shrugged as she crept closer towards me. “I have my ways.” she teased with a smirk. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

I playfully bit her lip before pulling away. “Yeah, and how did you know one of my fantasies is a girl in hockey uniform stripping?” I questioned with an evil grin.

She wrinkled her nose and blushed a little. “I asked Kaner.” She looked down, embarrassed, but I just pulled her in for a kiss and whispered that I loved her. Then she stopped me. “Wait, one of your fantasies?!” Ellie inquired. I winked at her. “You dog.” she mocked as she backed off the bed. “So... is your concussion that painful that I can’t uh... take care of that?” she gestured towards my shorts that
were standing to attention.

I slipped down on the bed a little and let my arms rest behind my head. “What concussion?” I joked with a smile. She beamed as me as she reached for my shorts, yanked them off, and then went for the elastic in my boxers. “Wait.” Elizabeth froze and glanced up at me, confused. “I can’t take you seriously in that hat.” I laughed. She rolled her eyes, took off the hat, and tossed it on the floor. Ellie was back to reaching for my shorts when I stopped her again. “Hey.” She groaned and sat back on her butt.

“What?!” she whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

I jabbed, “I don’t know how specific Kaner was with this whole fantasy thing, but you forgot to take the jersey off.” She glared at me. “Remember last niiiiiight.” I sang childishly.

Elizabeth mumbled, “You’re lucky I love you.”

“Well it’s not really stripping if-” I began, but I was momentarily silenced by my own jersey being thrown in my face. As I was removing it from my view, I felt my boxers come off in a flash. Ellie’s lips licked at my head and I winced. I looked down at her to see her smiling. She wasn't wearing anything. Completely naked without the jersey. She licked my throbbing shaft up and down, causing me to clench my teeth. “Elle-” I breathed.

Before I knew it, she had me in her mouth. She brought me in and out, letting her tongue travel over as she went. I hissed in appreciation. She added her hands to the job, rubbing the area that wasn’t in her mouth. “God!” I grunted as she continued. I couldn't look at her even though she was staring straight at me. Although we had done this several times in our relationship, I felt vulnerable, because I was so near coming, it was probably the fastest she had made me do so, and it was embarrassing. She knew it too, which was why she was probably staring at me, she was relishing it. We do that to each other sometimes...

In moments, she had finished me off and left me panting like a dog. I shamelessly emptied myself into her mouth. She gave my cock a little kiss before she crept towards me again. I couldn’t open my eyes though, I was so spent. “Even?” she questioned, as she sucked on my neck in the same spot as earlier.

This girl is going to kill me. “Definitely.” And that’s definitely going to be a hickey tomorrow. I didn’t even look at her, and she was naked! I just wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her close to me. “I fucking love you.” I breathed as I gave her a forehead a kiss. “Really.”

“You better.” she laughed. “So... what about these other fantasies?” she wondered.
I opened my eyes and looked over at her. She was hidden somewhat by her brunette hair. I swept it out of her face so that I could properly see her eyes. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to let that go.” I chortled. Elizabeth rolled her eyes but waited for me to elaborate. “Do we really have to talk about this?” I questioned.

She bargained, “I’ll tell you one of mine if you tell me another one of yours.” I thought about it for a second. I stared at her long and hard and she stared back with a raised eyebrow.

“Fine. Deal.” she beamed up at me and rolled on top of me. She slipped a hand under my shirt ran her fingers over my chest while I closed my eyes and recounted a fantasy of mine. I gave an exasperated sigh. “Well... there’s this one.” I paused for a moment. “It’s... well, it’s like I’m.. I’m coming home from a game, and I’m so tired, and all I want to do it go to bed...”

“Mhmm...” she breathed against my side.
I gulped then continued. “And I’m lying in bed, in boxers only, ready for some sleep when suddenly, I feel something tugging at my wrists. I try to yank them away, but I’m tied up. And it’s dark, so I can’t
see anything. Then, I try to move my feet but they’re tied down too.”

“You have a fascination with being tied up.” Elizabeth pointed out. I blushed but refused to open my eyes. “You tied me up that one time-”

“Yeah! Okay, moving on!” I coughed, trying not to talk about that particular scenario. She only laughed and I gave her side a pinch, making her laugh harder. “Shut up. Anyways, So then, the lights come on, and there’s a girl standing over me, in a cop costume and...” my voice trailed off. “Well, you can figure it out.”

Elizabeth was silent. When I finally looked at her, she was clearly suppressing a laugh. I tickled her sides until she squeaked, “Hey, I never said I wasn’t going to laugh.” I straddled her, staring down at her beautiful body. “Hi.”

“Hi. Your turn.” I mused, laying on top of her. I dragged my finger up and down the middle of her chest as she spoke.
She smirked and closed her own eyes. “Well... uh, there’s one where, I’m sitting in my office, you know, doing research and stuff and... a co-worker comes into give me reports on something sports related, but that’s not why he really came in. And... we do it on the desk basically.” Elizabeth finished
bluntly.

When she opened my eyes, she was blushing. “Cute.” was all I said.

She punched my chest. “Shut up. Better than some cop arresting you. Like any girl could successfully tie you up without you knowing.” Elle shot back, rolling her eyes.

I sprawled across her, and teased, “Oh, here, Mrs. Bennett. I brought you these... sports reports.” I bit my lip and tickled under her chin.

Elizabeth shoved me off. “Very funny.” She folded her hands together and pointed her index finger and her thumb, making a guy. “Freeze, Toews, you’re under arrest for being too sexy.” She pointed her gun at me and glared at me as if she was a cop. We both sat there and stared at one another for a moment before we burst out laughing

That was how the whole day went. I know, it seems so sickeningly romantic and adorable, but it’s true. We lounged around all day. Sometimes we were wearing clothes, sometimes we weren’t. We watched television, ate a lot of food, take out mainly, and slept. I couldn’t complain, because she was always next to me. I was just happy she was home. Yesterday, I had been so lonely and bored, not only without my girlfriend but without hockey as well.

What was even better was the fact that throughout the whole day, my head hadn’t hurt once. I had convinced myself that, within a week, I’d be able to go back to hockey, or at least try skating around a little bit. Of course, I didn’t tell Ellie this yet, because she’d yell at me for not taking more time to rest. Well... what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her... for now. Anyways, I had a doctor’s appointment the next day, so after that, hopefully, I’d have a good feel for how I was improving. I texted coach all of this right before bed, and he told me not to go overboard with my wanting to return to the game. As
if.


In the end, the best part of the day was probably when Ellie fell asleep in my arms. I can’t quite explain it, but everything just seems right when I’m lying with her. Sometimes, when I really can’t fall asleep, I’ll snuggle next to Elizabeth and I can fall asleep easily. I love her so much, and today was just a small snipet of the love I have for her.

However, that doesn’t mean I don’t screw things up from time to time... and trust me... this time, I really did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... so how many of you hate me at this point? Haha I'm truly sorry! Things have been crazy hectic as of late (always my excuse) and it takes me forever to write these chapters because I go over them again and again to make sure I'm taking the story where I want it to go. SUPER SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW IT'S GOING TO BE UNTIL I GET SUMMER VACATION.

In other news, tell me whatcha think so far? Much appreciation and, as always, thanks for reading!