Status: Please tell me what you think Subscribe and comment

Vicious Little World ; Jack Barakat love story

Chapter 01

Flashback-
“Shay bear wake up!”
Jack bounced up and down on her bed she groaned rolling on her side pulling the covers over her face but they instantly came off, “Jack, five more minutes.” She mumbled quietly.
“But Shay, you have to get up.”
The bed had stopped moving she opened one of her eyes to only meet those Chocolate brown eyes that she was in love with a smile on her face but she instantly covered it with a frown, “But it’s Saturday Jack”
“But it’s also my birthday!” he piped up.
Shay instantly shot up grinning wrapping her arms around his neck bringing her best friend in for a hug.
“I know, I’m kidding. Happy Birthday Jacky”
Jack grinned.
“Party starts at 7 by the way, and what’d you get me?” He asked as his eyes brightened like a little kid on his third birthday.
Shay chuckled slightly opening the night stand drawer digging out the present she found it wrapped up handing it to him, “I was going to wait but why the hell not.”
Jack smirked ripping the paper off his eyes went big, “A signed Home Alone DVD by the actors and director? How the fuck did you get this?”
Shay stood up walking over to her closet grabbing another present off the shelf she closed the door handing it to him, “That’s not all here open it.” She said with a smile.
Jack put the DVD down grabbing the other present from Shay ripping the paper again throwing it onto the floor it was a T shirt, not any shirt but a Home Alone shirt also signed.
“How did you get this?”
Shay shrugged, “I have ways.”
Jack smirked pulling the shirt he had on over his head throwing it down onto her bed pulling the new one over straightening it out as he stood up walking over wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her in for a hug, “Thank you Shay”
Shay snickered, “You’re welcome, now out Birthday boy I need to get dressed.” She said putting her hands on her hips.
Jack pouted, “But Shay it’s my birthday.” He whined stomping his foot on the ground crossing his arms.
Shay shook her head pushing him out of the room closing the door it instantly opened again, “7! Don’t forget!” he shouted happily.
“I won’t!” She shouted back with a smile closing the door leaning against it biting her lower lip walking over toward her closet just as her door opened again she turned, “Jac-“ she stopped seeing Roo standing there with a grin.
“Oh hey Roo, wasn’t expecting you here today.”
“I thought I’d come help my best friend pick out a dress for the party tonight, because we both know you want to look amazing for Jack.”
Shay looked down blushing.
“That noticeable?”
Roo laughed pulling the ponytail out of Shay’s hair letting it fall down passed her shoulders, “Yes even Alex can see it.”
“He wouldn’t tell would he?”
Roo snickered, “No, I told him not too I also told him no sex for a year if he ratted you out.” She smiled opening her friends closet up standing there scanning through it she sighed closing it back turning around.
“We need to go shopping”
Shay glanced at Roo, “There’s going to be a lot of other girls there that’ll catch his eye, he won’t pay attention to me.”
Roo snorted, “Stop doubting yourself now get dressed so we can go to the mall and buy ourselves a dress for the night.”
Shay sighed staring in the mirror at her reflection, “Fine” she mumbled walking over to her closet scanning through her clothes she had finally picking out a pair of skinny jeans and a Blink 182 shirt she stripped out of her pajamas slipping on her bra, pants and shirt she brushed through her hair staring at her reflection before grabbing her cell phone off the dresser she also grabbed her bag off the chair walking out of the room switching the light off closing the door.

“Party time!” Roo sang happily walking into Alex’s house who greeted her with a grin wrapping his arms around her waist pressing his lips against hers.
“Where’s the birthday boy?”
Jack poked his head out from behind Alex smirking, “Right here!” he had icing all around his mouth with his messy hair covering his eyes.
Alex smirked at the site of his best friend, “He got into the icing just as you two came in.” He said, arms still wrapped around Roo’s waist.
“He’s aloud to on his birthday.” Roo said wrapping her arms around his waist as well.
Jack glanced over Roo’s shoulder noticing Shay and smiled, “Hey Shay Bear” he moved away from behind Alex now standing in front of Shay a huge grin spread across his face as his arms wrapped around her waist she smiled hugging him back.
“Hey Jack”
“Me and Alex are going to go over there” Roo said pointing at a random part of the house.
Shay glanced over raising an eye brow but nodded, “Okay” she knew what they were up to, Jack pulled back grinning crazily the icing on his face made it ten times cuter.
“No making out you two on my birthday! I get the birthday sex!” Jack shouted after them grinning crazily.
“You always get to have the fun!”
Alex laughed shaking his head, “Oh? And who’s going to be the lucky girl tonight?!” Alex shouted.
Jack instantly shut up and pouted.
Roo slapped Alex’s chest playfully, “Aww big Meany it’s his birthday let him have this.” Roo said winking over at both Shay and Jack.
Alex groaned and rubbed his chest pouting playfully, “But I like to tease Jack, its fun. We both know they like-“he then stopped and smiled innocently remembering Jack had clearly said not to tell anyone.
“Oh look at my wrist!” Roo said looking at it for a second, “Time for us to go.” She said pulling Alex into a different room quickly.
Alex groaned, “Why did you do that?” he asked standing there awkwardly.
“They’re not going to do anything with us just standing there.”
Alex shrugged a bit looking over at Roo, “I’m sure nothing will happen according to Jack.”
“Something needs to happen”
“It won’t, Jack doesn’t want to risk their friendship that’s what he told me this morning.” He said with a shrug.
Roo just pouted and looked at him.

By 6:50 the house was packed with people from school someone had ended up sneaking Alcohol into the house within the next two hours Jack was already drunk dancing on the table with a few girls beside him dancing along, Shay noticed and grabbed a drink from someone taking a sip of it making sure Roo didn’t see her drinking.
“Oh whatcha got there?” Roo asked coming up beside her.
Shay didn’t take her eyes off Jack till the blonde girl that was in front of him turned around and kissed him roughly on the lips, she took another sip shrugging, “I don’t know I just grabbed it from someone that was passing it around.”
“I know what it is.” Roo said following Shay’s eyes and put it all together, “And I know why.”
“What should I do?” Shay asked now looking at Roo not wanting to see any more of it.
“I say you tell him you like him before someone gets to him and by the looks of it you don’t have much time.”
Shay groaned putting the cup down, “He’s drunk he won’t remember any of this in the morning even if I do tell him.”
“Well at least slutty mc I’ll fuck anyone won’t get him tonight.”
Shay shook her head sighing, “It’s his birthday let him have fun.” She said with a shrug grabbing her jacket.
“You don’t have to go” Roo said looking at her best friend with sad eyes.
Alex walked over raising an eye brow seeing Shay with her jacket, “What’s going on? Why are you leaving?”
Shay glanced over at Jack as Alex followed her gaze he rubbed the back of his neck thinking of something to stop this, “Jack! You’re needed in the kitchen time to cut the cake!” Alex shouted trying to make something up as fast as possible.
Jack pulled back with lip stick all over his face grinning crazily, “Alex, dude I was busy.” He whined jumping off the table walking toward them noticing Shay with her jacket and raised an eye brow, “You’re leaving?”
Shay bit her lip lightly nodding, “Yeah, sorry Jack. Happy birthday.” She smiled weakly at him.
Jack rubbed the back of his neck, “I can walk you home”
“You don’t have too”
“Just wait till after the cake is cut? I’ll walk you home then.”
Shay sighed looking down, “Fine” she mumbled.
“Come on Cake, and Jack wipe your face off.” Roo said pulling on her two best friends hands.
Shay sighed following Roo into the kitchen with Jack behind her who stared at Roo as she said that, “Why?” he asked.
“Because you have lip stick on your face and the color doesn’t look good on you.” Shay answered with a slight shrug once they got into the kitchen.
“Yeah it makes you look like a whore, but one of those nice whores that you would offer coffee to in the morning.”
Alex snickered, “Dude just go wipe it off.”
Jack groaned stomping out of the kitchen going up the stairs to wipe the lip stick off his face.
Roo held out her fist and smirked at Shay, “That deserves a fist bump.”
Shay laughed a little holding out her wrist bumping Roo’s glancing up at the stairs biting her lip, “Should we have let him go up there alone?” she asked.
“He probably passed out if he doesn’t’ get down here soon I’m making a wish and blowing his candles out.”
Shay chuckled, “I’ll go get him” she said biting her lip nervously walking up the stairs getting close to the bathroom seeing the door was slightly open she smiled walking inside seeing Jack standing over the sink with a rag in his hand trying to get the lip stick off he glanced over and whimpered, “I can’t get this off Shay”
Shay chuckled walking over taking the rag stepping in front of him helping him once she was finished he rushed over to the toilet bending over and threw up, he groaned.
Jack and Shay walked downstairs moments later the lipstick was off his face he had his arm around Shay’s shoulder as they entered the kitchen where everyone was waiting for him he smirked.
“Nawhh Jacky you wipped it off.” The blonde pouted.
“That’s because you’re a whore and no one likes you.” Roo said with a straight face.
“And the reason why he’s late is because he was having trouble getting the shit off his face.” Shay mumbled to Roo glaring over at the blonde.
“You never puke before 12am at a party, god light weight.” Roo said throwing her hands up and walked away.
Shay laughed shaking her head leaning against the counter smiling as she watched Jack he glanced at her once the candles were blown out he skipped back over with two plates handing Shay one, “This Birthday doesn’t have to be fully over when you take me home.”
Jack wiggled his eye brows.
Shay shrugged with a smile on her face. “You can figure it out Jacky.” She said taking a bite of the cake ruffling his hair walking away.
“Someone’s getting laid tonight!” Roo sang as she stole a bite of Alex’s cake.
Jack nearly choked on his cake hearing Roo his eyes went big just as Shay walked out of the kitchen he glanced after her he grabbed his cell phone putting his plate down rushing out of the kitchen into the living room the blonde huffed crossing her arms as he left.
“Shay Bear wait up”
“And you said nothing would happen.” Roo said while on Alex’s lap with a smug look on her face taking another bite of his cake, “Never doubt me Gaskarth.”
Alex huffed watching his two friends leave the house, “Fine alright you win, Jack is getting laid tonight.” He grumbled taking a bite of his cake.
“He’s not the only one.” Roo said looking away from him like she never said anything.
Alex wiggled his eye brows staring at her with his eye brow raised, “Did you just say what I think you said?” he asked with a smirk.
“That I did” Roo said still looking the other way.
Alex smirked, “Why are we down here then?” he asked putting his plate down.
“So you can taste like icing” Roo smiled at him.
Alex smirked pressing his lips against hers, “Yup, I’m sure these people can leave on their own.” He said mumbling against her lips.
Roo giggled slightly wrapping her arms around his neck trying to deepin the kiss more.
Alex smirked putting down his plate down wrapping his arms around her waist deepening the kiss a little bit, “Why don’t we go upstairs?”
“That means I have to get up but we should”
Alex snickered against her lips pulling back with a smile on his face, “Let’s go”
“Only if you’ll push me against things.” Roo said getting off his lap and grabbed his hand heading to the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and comment