Status: Please tell me what you think Subscribe and comment

Vicious Little World ; Jack Barakat love story

02

“Shay bear, A- are you sure you want to try this?”
Jack asked standing there in front of Shay’s bedroom nervously with his hands in his jean pockets looking at Shay.
Shay sighed, “Jack would you rather do it with a whore or someone you’ve known all your life?”
Jack bit his lip lightly walking slowly over toward Shay taking his hands out of his pockets he reached out as his hands shook he placed them on either side of Shay’s waist bringing her closer to him pressing his lips against hers softly he slowly slithered his arms around her waist pressing her up against her bedroom door.
Shay’s arms instantly wrapped around Jack’s neck she felt him reach behind her for the door knob once he got it open they both stumbled inside, he slammed the door two with his foot he gently pushed her against the wall as he did she removed one of her arms from around his neck letting it slide down his chest stopping just inches from his jeans the kiss deepened a little she slowly slid her hand down his pants his lips parted from hers as he gasped.
“Shay stop teasing me like this” He whimpered.
Shay smirked, “What are you going to do about it Barakat?” He smirked at that walking backward toward her bed pushing her down gently hovering her his lips pressed against hers again his hands traveled up her shirt fondling with her breast slipping his hands out gripping both sides of her shirt lifting it up his lips parting hers for the second time that night leaving a strong tingly feeling on them once her shirt was off It was thrown on the floor somewhere in the room he bent down undoing her jeans pressing his lips firmly up above the waist line his lips traveling up her stomach near her breast, she felt him smirk just as his lips kissed around her jawline, her legs wrapped around his waist biting her lip holding back a moan.
Shay fondled with his belt undoing it she flipped him over to where she was on-top now in charge he grinned crazily as she slid his jeans down slowly dropping them down onto the floor she nibbled lightly on his skin just under his earlobe hearing him groan.
“Shay” he whimpered grabbing both her sides flipping her back over sliding off her underwear his lips crashing back down onto her own, their clothing had joined the rest that lay in the floor, Shay moaned slightly as he entered her slowly moving in and out she gasped gripping the sheets she felt his lips slowly move down her neck only making her arch her neck her nails dug into his skin.

35 minutes later Jack had stopped his breathing was uneven as he collapsed next to Shay he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck his arm draped over her stomach, “Goodnight Shay Bear.”
Shay smiled drawing circles on his bare arm, “Goodnight Jack, Happy birthday.” She whispered softly as the room was filled with his light snores moments later.

~Roo and Alex~
Alex picked Roo up just as they got upstairs pressing his lips back onto hers grinning crazily into the kiss as he walked toward his bedroom trying not to trip he pushed Roo against the wall next to his bedroom searching for the knob not breaking the kiss he finally opened the door walking inside slamming it with his foot he pushed Roo against the dresser as she ripped his shirt off he smirked removing his lips from hers he slowly started to send kisses down her neck sucking lightly at her skin as her fingers gripped ahold of his hair she arched her neck and moaned softly as he picked her up off the dresser making a few things fall onto the floor, he put her down pressing her against the wall next to the bed stepping aside grinning.
“Now you’re just teasing me”
Alex wiggled his eye brows grinning, “Yup” he said closing the gap between them undoing the button on her jeans.
“This is now war”
Alex smirked, “Oh? And what are you going to do?”
“I have hands” Roo said sliding them into his pants cupping him, “And I can do great things with him.”
Alex gasped his eyes went wide grinning, “Now who’s teasing who?” he asked whispering in her ear kissing just below her ear.
“I did warn you” Roo stated rubbing slightly and bit her bottom lip.
Alex groaned shaking his head slightly pushing her toward the bed lying her down smirking, “Yes but I never listen to those warnings.” He stated bending down kissing down her neck slowly.
Roo let out a sigh of pleasure, “You should start” She mumbled arching her back trying to get closer to him.
Alex chuckled against her skin pulling back slowly sliding off her jeans and underwear dropping them both down onto the floor hovering her after he had removed the rest of his clothing as well he fondled with her breast a bit till he entered her hearing her gasp with pleasure he smirked pressing his lips against hers as he started going in and out of her he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck.
Her nails dug into his back as her legs wrapped around his waist he felt her hands drop from his back gripping the sheets above her head he pressed his lips back down onto hers licking her bottom lip slightly she allowed him their tongues danced together as he continued.
20 minutes later Alex was lying next to Roo breathing heavily kissing her neck softly he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck kissing her shoulder seconds later, “Goodnight Roo Roo, I love you”
Roo smiled resting her head on his shoulder, “Goodnight Lex, I love you too.” She said in a raspy voice making him chuckle as he pulled her closer to him pulling the covers up more soon falling asleep.