Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

Long Talks

We ambled around for a bit until we found a secluded spot. There was an empty bench and when we sat down we couldn't see anyone around.

"So Sam... Ummm well I kinda have like important stuff to say and I am gonna try and just say it but you have to promise not to make fun or interrupt... Ok?" Jamie began hesitantly.

"Ok... But you know that I like talking so I may be unable to stop myself..." I agreed, worried about what he was going to say.

"Ummm so ever since I met you I thought you were cool and like then we were touring together and living in that bloody bus and we became friends. The band and you. Like all of us. You're the best manager we could want. Ever."

"Awh thank you... That's really sweet."

"You're welcome but no interruptions."

"Sorry. I told you I would struggle with it. Right, sorry, shutting up now." I finished having seen the look Jaime was giving me.

"Well basically, we became friends but then, I kinda you know didn't want to be friends. I mean you're amazing. You like good music, obviously Pierce The Veil are your favourite, you'll be goofy with me, you'll laze around all day, you'll watch shitty movies with me and laugh at my hilariously terrible jokes. But then I didn't want to say anything because I was worried you didn't feel the same and I didn't want to make it awkward. Especially whilst on tour and like I super duper value our friendship so I didn't wanna lose it. But then today, in that game, I couldn't resist the opportunity to kiss you. So we kissed. And just wow, if I had known it was gonna be that good I wouldn't have waited as long as I did. I mean, god damn girl you know how to kiss. And then that damn phone call ended it and I didn't get to talk to you about it and then obviously the boys were there and they're a scary bunch. And now here we are... Right anyway, so to the main point of this here lecture I've given you. Umm well you see, that kiss earlier. That wasn't just a kiss that was perfect. Don't say you didn't feel it too. And I want more of those kisses. I want to cuddle up next time it's movie night. I wanna run round Warped together doing crazy shit. I wanna take you in dates. I wanna be that OTT couple that do everything together... So whatcha say?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a while... But hop you enjoyed this...

Any comments - criticism or compliments ;) - is greatly appreciated and wanted

But yeah, so whatcha think is gonna go down?