Status: Finished:)

Hollywood Is Your Friend and the Undead Are Your Family

Paradise

BEEP BEEP was all I could fucking hear and my head was slightly thumping from last nights Sourz but this faded away as soon as I thought of the day ahead. I extended my arm to feel for my bed side table which my phone was on I instantly turned my alarm off before I checked the time that read 5:00. I mentally calculated how long it will take to get there: four hours. I let out a long sigh then walked to Jades room to wake her up.

"Jade wake up" I mumbled while opening the door, I walked across her room then shuck her arm "Jade wake up, you have to get ready" I whined.

Jade was never a morning person but neither was I so this was no excuse. I let my eyes search around her room looking at her posters on every wall of various bands from Avenged Sevenfold to Black Veil Brides until my eyes fell on a old Hollywood Undead poster. It was when Deuce was still in the band I looked at how close they were and thought about how things have changed since. Deuce is still making silly song about them and now they have a new member in his place and two albums since him. I heard Jade stir and move when I looked back at Jade she had sat up and was staring at me whilst rubbing her eyes

"What the fuck are you doing in my room and what are you looking at?" she asked.

"Finally you're awake now you can get ready and nothing just posters" I said while turning on her Xbox so we can listen to music whilst getting dressed.

Just as I turned on the Swan Songs play list Jade started to get her clothes and get dressed in some blue denim jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold top so I walked into my room and put on make up then did my hair and finally putting on some skinny jeans and a plain white long sleeved top thinking it wouldn't be too hot. I was wrong as soon as we stepped out of the house a wave of heat suddenly hit us. Fucking Great. Sat in a car for 4 hours in jeans. The sun was just rising as we set off and Jade was beginning to drift of as soon as we hit the motorway, this is going to be a long ride. After a couple of songs by Pierce The Veil I put in Of Mice And Men and I was lip syncing to The Depths when I saw Jade waking up.

"Why are you listening to troll face?" she laughed

"He is definitely not a troll. Austin Carlile is beautiful if you must know" I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, how long left I need to get out I feel sick?" I looked at the sighs on the side of the road

"Umm about ten minutes then we will be there."

I make a couple of turns and a smile plastered on both of our faces as we pulled up in the car park with the other thousands of cars there. Finally this is where we're made to be. This is paradise.

We located the spot where our tent was supposed to be put up and silently thanked god that it was one of the closest to the stages but still so far away. We both started putting up the tent and we did alright considering this is the hottest time of the year but still with all our efforts we just kept tripping up over wires and falling on loose poles. I had put up little tents but not a complicated six man tent like this we was just about to give up when two quite good looking guys ,that was watching us fail the whole time as they own the tent next to ours, came over and offered to do it and we obviously let them as we had tried to do it multiple times before.

"Is it okay if we get changed now in the toilets so we're not late for Asking Alexandria?" Jade asked.

We found something to change into and I grabbed my eyeliner and lipstick as well. We ran to the toilets which was surprisingly mostly empty and quickly got changed in the very end cubicles. I wore a tank top that had 'Warped Tour 2013' written on the front and denim high waisted shorts that showed my bum a little, my outfit showed a little bit too much skin but we was at a festival that was stupidly hot for weather and if I was going to be jumping around with thousands of other people. Jade was wearing the same top but got changed into denim shorts. I re-applied my eye liner making my blue eyes stand out a little more and put on some lipstick before heading out. When we got back to our tent we set most things up like beds and put away the suitcases and locked up the tent before setting off to Asking Alexandria. We managed to get a good view and was pushed our was even closer so there was only roughly ten people in front of us. They're good live I guess but their best song was The Final Episode the whole crowd went so insane that we nearly got pushed into the mosh pit. After that we watched Of Mice And Men and they was just was good although some slut started arguing with Jade at the beginning but she soon moved away. After that (not before getting something to eat and a some drinks) we watched Sleeping With Sirens and then Pierce The Veil but we got there late as they overlapped each other but the last song Pierce The Veil sang was King For A Day and Kellin managed to make it in time so it was incredible but by the time they had finished our legs were aching so we walked around getting merch and a couple of drinks.

We went back to our tent and put our stuff away when the couple of guys from before (Alex and Tom) came in and asked if they wanted to go to watch Abandon All Ship and of course we said yeah and they were both nice guys I guess. We was walking to AAS and I whispered to Jade:

"Toms mine you can have Alex"

she nodded and we laughed for a while about it until Alex asked jade if if she was single when we was waiting for the show to start

"Yeah... Me and Sydney are going getting some drinks be right back"
she said while practically dragging me to get some drinks.

"Well that was hilarious" I said whilst laughing her face cracked a smile but instantly dropped

"It was not. Sydney their both creeps. Alex has tried to feel my bum for the last hour and Tom has been constantly staring at your boobs" she stated a little too loud earning a couple of funny looks from people.

"Calm down I'm sure everything will be okay Jade their just a little over friendly. Just don't drink anything they give you and it will be okay" I joked.

We stayed out after AAS and went to the dance tent some DJ ,I can't remember who because I went a little heavy on the drinking, was playing and he was good I guess.

"Ugh guys I feel kinda sick I'm going outside for a second" I told them while walking out of Toms grip.

I found myself at the back of the main stage and I had no idea how I got there, I sat on the floor while talking sips of the bottle of water in my hand. It must of been about 20 minutes later when my head felt clear and I stood up to walk back when I noticed a man walking towards me and instantly thought nothing of it. I began walking the opposite way when I heard heavy footsteps behind me.

Before I could react I felt my body being force against the wall, I tried to scream for help but when I attempted to do it he put his hand over my mouth

"Listen you little slut you are going to stay quiet or I will kill you, understand?"

He told me with the smell of alcohol and weed lingering in the air when he spoke. I nodded while silently sobbing as he tugged at my top, a shudder went through me when I heard it rip and felt him press his hardness against me. He ripped off the button to my shorts as I closed my eyes trying to think of anything else to take my mind of this "Baby your so tight" I heard him whisper, his voice full of desperation. I needed to get away from him, I looked up and down alley but all I saw was a fence what 10? 20? meters away from me. I could almost make out the outline of a bus behind it which looked fairly close. I heard him struggle to unzip his jeans. I have to do it now. I gripped his shoulders and forced my knee to make contact with his penis as hard as I could, I ran to the fence as I heard him drop to the floor groaning in pain. I reached the fence (which wasn't that high) and began to climb up it, I has roughly half way up when I heard his shout me. I didn't want to hear what he had to say so I just blocked it out, blocked everything out, the pain of my fingers as they pulled me up the fence, the pains of my legs as they scraped along the metal wire and finally the pain in my heart that was aching for someone to hold me and to tell me it was okay. I reached the top and threw myself off it wanting to get away as soon as possible. I landed on my knees and sprinted towards the bus I must of made it 15 feet when my legs gave in and I collapsed to the floor. I began to scream for someones help yet no one replied so I lay on the floor cradling my legs as sobs escaped my throat. I heard footsteps. It all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I've tired to make it a little more interesting:)

Btw the character Sydney is me and Jade is my best friendish.