Status: Finished:)

Hollywood Is Your Friend and the Undead Are Your Family

Wrong Answer

Please just stay here" I was arguing with Sydney as it was nearly time to go on stage and she refused stay backstage

"Jay I can't enjoy myself up here" she said while looking at the crowd of hundreds of people waiting to see us play

"But what if.." I tried to think of a reason to persuade her to stay back stage but failed miserably. "Fine.. But I'm keeping an eye on you". As I told her that her face broke into a jaw splitting smile

"Thank you thank you thank you" she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her up by the top of her thighs.

"Its fine as long as you don't get into trouble" I joked while struggling to breath as her arms were a death trap around my neck.

She pulled back and pressed her head against mine "Good luck Jay" she told me her hot breath dancing on my face I let myself enjoy the moment a little longer then interrupted us

"I really have to go" I murmured still not moving.

"Jay come and get your mic!" I heard Matt shout.

Sydney kissed the tip of my nose and unwrapped herself from me. Then I lead her to security and told them to make sure shes on the front row and watched her go before I got ready. Right I've got my mic on, bass ready, got the picks what else? I asked myself whilst doing a mental check list. Oh of course my mask I walked over to see mine was the last one in the case, I put it on and walked over to the guys

"Jay so whats going on with you and Sydney?" Jordan said while tuning his guitar

"I really don't know.. I want it to be serious but I don't think she does" I answered truthfully, I couldn't tell what his reaction was because he was wearing his bandanna and glasses by now. All I could hear was people chanting 'UNDEAD, UNDEAD'. We walked over to the rest and waited on the side for Dust In The Wind to end. My heart was beating faster and faster until the point I thought it was going to burst out of my chest.

The music stopped and we silently walked on in the dark, I adjusted my hat then took my place on the stage. Jordan began the first chords of Undead and the lights came on as the crowd below us went wild. I joined in and as Danny began to sing the beginning I scanned the room for Sydney: No sign of her. I started to panic but focused on the song, before I knew it my verse was up and I quickly passed my guitar to Jordan and ran to the front. I had no chance of looking for Sydney as I not only had too rap but had to perform. I walked around the stage occasionally doing gestures and head banging until the verse was up. After the song we had a couple of minutes to talk to the crowd before we needed to sing Tendencies I took advantage of this and looked for Sydney. Thanks god for that, I found her and she was on the first row right near the middle. I looked down her body to see she was wearing a tight HU top with holes down the sides and some sort of ripped skinny jeans but damn she looked hot. I also noticed the guy behind her checking her out and if he fucking touches her I will throw this guitar at his head. I looked back to her and noticed she was looking at me too she smiled and waved a little but I didn't have time to wave back as I heard Tendencies starting playing I instantly began but missed a few chords and hoped no one noticed. When I looked back up Sydney was laughing at the face I must of pulled then began jumping and singing along with Danny. I smiled to myself as I noticed her boobs nearly coming out of the top with every bounce. After Tendencies it was then Been To Hell, Dead Bite, City and through them I tried to not look at Sydney as every time I do I would get distracted. When I was half way through my verse in California I got thrown a bra from a girl just next to Sydney, the bra landed right on my face I quickly just laughed and brushed it off but when I looked over to Sydney she and the girl was having an argument and it didn't look like it was ending soon.

"Whats the problem here ladies?" Georges voice boomed through the speakers after the song had ended.

"She called me a whore just because I threw J-Dog my bra, I mean come on its not like she owns him." The girl said whilst obviously pushing her chest out.

"Oh come on. All I said was that what if he didn't want you to do that or if he had a girlfriend?" Sydney added.

Oh great now this is going to be annoying.

"Wait up.. its alright its not like I'm going to catch something" I said while Dylan put on the bra and strutted around the stage with it on.

"Well.. do you have a girlfriend?" The girl said while leaning on the barrier.
I shot Sydney a quick glance to see her rolling her eyes then locked eyes with me. I didn't know what to say because I didn't know what me and Sydney were right now.

"No." Was all I answered getting a lot of cheers from horny girls. I looked back at Sydney just to see her turned around talking to the guy stood behind her. Jordan must of noticed because he quickly introduced the next song Comin' In Hot and we began to play. When I next looked back at them she was dancing.. but not the innocent type of dancing this was 'I'll meet you in the bathroom and we'll have sex' type of dancing. She had her hips pressed to his with his hands at her hips pressing her to him. They were grinding on each other as her arm made its way to neck, he lowered his head and started sucking her neck. Jealousy ripped through me, tearing anything and everything. My whole body tensed as her lips parted and I could tell she was softly moaning. I tore my eyes off them and walked to the back of the stage. When the song ended she pulled away and for a split second I swear she looked at me but I guess I was being paranoid. We started Black Dahlia and every chord I played killed me a little bit more. I walked to the front to begin my verse

" I wish I could have quit you,
I wish I never missed you and told you that I loved you every time I fucked you,
The future that we both drew and all the shit we've been through,
Obsessed with the thought of you the pain just grew and grew.
How could you do this too me,
Look at what I made for you it never was enough and the world is what I gave you,
I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up,
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts"

Even though when I wrote the song it wasn't because of this situation but it fit perfectly. And yeah I only have known Sydney for less then a week but I feel like I should protect her, I should hold her when shes scared. I didn't even look at her once again after that. After Paradise Lost we did an encore then we all went off stage, all the guys were ecstatic but I felt like shit so I took shot after shot.

"Dude wheres Sydney?" Jordan asked.

"Umm I'll go find her" I told him genuinely concerned that she hadn't come back. I went to the stage and found no one there so I walked all around the building and couldn't find her. I walked out of the entrance and spotted them across the street. At first it seemed they were just about to kiss but she was pushing him away and it was clear that made him angry. All I saw next was him forcefully kissing her pinning her body with his against the wall. She started to hit him across the face and he shoved her against the wall.. hard. I ran behind him and grabbed my gun out of the hem of my jeans, I grabbed his neck and slammed his against the wall pushing the gun to his forehead.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING AN INNOCENT GIRL LIKE THAT?" I shouted in his face.

"Come on man shes a tease and a slut!" He stated looking down at Sydney.

Wrong answer. I tightened the grip around his neck and dropped the gun as he started clawing at my hand. Fury burned my eyes and made it hard to breathe as rage filled my lungs.

"Jay don't.. please"

I heard Sydney say, I immediately let go of the guy and heard a thump and he hit the floor, I crouched next to Sydney to see if she was okay.

"Are you..."

I said before getting my hood ragged back and coming face to face with the guy again. I got up off the floor and punched him in the nose he landed on his knees clutching his face. I didn't noticed him grab the gun on the floor until I heard a ear deafening bang. I looked down to see my jumped soaked in blood. Pain ran through me as I clutched my stomach, I fell to the floor and felt Sydney's arms shaking me. I tried to focus my vision but it was blurred under the water that built up in my eyes. I heard Jordan and George come close but not to me to the other guy.

"I'm ringing an ambulance now." George informed us.

I reached out for Sydney and felt her kiss me on the forehead whilst trying to stop the blood from pouring out.

"Jay I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I just thought you didn't want to be together and it drove me crazy. This is all my fault, I'm so stupid. Please be okay.. I need you to be okay" She sobbed while shaking violently.

I couldn't reply as my mouth forgot how to form words. All I felt was pain but not from my stomach but from the words of Sydney falling apart and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I heard sirens in the distance but it felt like a dream, I could make out Sydney screaming but I couldn't move.. I couldn't hear anything else but screaming. I felt darkness creeping up on me and my body go numb, the screams began to fade until there was nothing left for me to feel, to see and to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapters the last.

I'll update tomorrow thanks for reading:)