Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

We won...

I looked up at Steve, and I found myself blush again. “We should……” Steve began to say.

“Yeah…” I said, awkwardly. We walked near to where the explosion and we were attacked. One of the creatures managed to clip me in the wing, and I fell to the ground. A creature loomed over me, and he brought what seemed to be a knife down on my shoulder. I screamed, as blood began to rush out. I picked up an arrow, and I stabbed in its chest. It didn’t seem to do much, and he was about to stab me in the chest again. But before anything happened, I saw him crumple to the ground. I groaned in pain, and I saw Steve hold out a hand to me. I grabbed it, and he stood me up. From my earpiece, I heard Natasha say that she could close the portal.

“Do it!” Cap said.

“No.” I heard Tony say.

“Tony, these things are still coming…” I said a little, confused.

“I got a Nuke coming in, and it’s going to blow in about a minute. And I know just where to put it…” I knew what he meant.

“Stark, you know that’s only a one way trip…” Steve said. I looked as Tony began flying upwards towards the portal.

Just then, I heard an explosion, which seemed to be coming from the portal. Tony hadn’t shown up yet.

“Close it.” I heard Cap say. I watched as the portal slowly begin to close, before it fully closed I saw something fall through the portal. It was Tony!

“Son of a gun…” I heard Cap say. I smiled. Thank you, Tony! I thought.

Then I noticed something, “He’s not slowing down!” I heard Thor bellow. Just as, Thor was about to go through the air to catch him, something else flew through the air. It was, the Hulk! I saw him fly through the air, and grab Tony before he hit the ground, when the Hulk reached the ground, he set Tony down. I stood by, as Thor tore off Tony’s mask. The light in his chest was no longer lit. Cap put his ear near Tony’s mouth to see if he was breathing.

“No…” I said, tears brimming my eyes.

“I’m sorry Saoirse…” Steve said. I put my head in my hands.

Why?! Why would they take my big brother from me?!

We all waited in an eerie silence for something or anything to happen. Out of nowhere, Hulk roared. Tony gasped and we smirked. The Hulk roared again, and he beat his own chest.

“What the hell?!” Tony said, still in shock.

“Tony!” I cried, and I threw my arms around him. He used one of his arms to wrap around me.

“Hey…” He trailed off. I nodded my head. It was time for them to know…

“Hey Max…”

“Max?” Steve asked. I nodded. I saw a look in his eyes, that I couldn’t figure out.

“What just happened!?! Please tell me nobody kissed me!” Tony said, breaking the awkward silence.

Cap took a few deep breaths. “We won.” He said.

“Alright. Yay. Alright, good job guys. Let’s not come in tomorrow. Let’s just take a day off…” He looked over to Bruce, who was still the Hulk.

“Have you ever tried shawarma? There’s a shawarma joint, about 2 blocks from here. I don’t know what it is, but I want to try it…” I rolled my eyes, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Steve turn and walk away. I stood up, and followed him. I found him standing by a corner of a building.

“Steve…” I said, cautiously.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He said, over his shoulder.

“Well…I…Um…Because of what I was…No one could know…”

“Saoirse…Max…whoever you really are…I thought you trusted me…” He said sourly. I walked beside him, and I tried to look him in the eyes. He avoided my gaze.

“Steve…please…” I said, pleadingly. He turned to look at me, his eyes no longer friendly.

“Steve…please…just listen to me…for a moment please…” he sighed.

“Alright…What do you want?”

“I wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure on how you would react…”

“I wouldn’t have cared, but I think Tony would definitely care now…” I was confused.

“Why would Tony care now? He knew that I wanted people to find out that I was Max when I wanted too…”

“Not that…” I scrunched my face up.

“Why then?”

“I don’t think that he would like the fact that I fell in love with his baby sister…”