Status: NEW!!!!

My Heart Will Never Break, I'm Just Here to Break a Sweat

I'm Ready... I'm Ready... I'm Ready-eddy-eddy

“Bella, sweetie it’s time for school!”

I groan at my step-mother’s voice. I didn’t want to go to school but on the bright side it’s the first day of my last year in this hell hole. I climb out of my bed and strip my Hello Kitty pajamas before going into the bathroom. I brush my black and blonde hair before plugging in my straightener. I walk back into my bedroom and pick out my outfit for the day. Im feeling like it’s a SpongeBob kind of day. My outfits usually is about one of my favorite characters. Whether from movies or TV shows or even books. I loved my childhood and I like to embrace it.

I skip down the stairs after an hour of getting ready. I stop my skipping before calmly walking into the kitchen. You see my father thinks everything I do is adorable but my step-mother, not so much. She is laid back but she likes things a certain way and how I act is one of those things. She thinks I act too childish and no guy would want me. But all my ex-boyfriends said that they loved that about me. But its whatever, I don’t really care because once I leave this house I become myself once more.

“Hey Daddy!” I kiss my father on his cheek as he read the newspaper. My step-mother, Katie, placed a plate of food in front of me. But I only eat the toast. I’m not a big eater especially in the morning.

“Isabella, eat your food.” I roll my eyes at the motherly tone before a car horn honked loudly.

“Sorry can’t, Danni is here!” I kiss my father’s cheek before running out of the house with only my notebook and a pen.

Danielle Sanders is my best friend and has been since pre-school. Hell even before pre-school. Me and Danni do everything together. We are not just best friends but sisters.

I kiss the hazel eyed giant on the cheek before settling down in my seat of her Dodge Charger. Danni and her older brother Matt look exactly the same. The have the same color eyes, hair and skin tone. They also have the same features. The Sanders’ famous dimples, that get them out of anything, run in the family. They also have the same god damn attitude and the same likes. They are very close seeing as Matt practically raised her as their mother worked two jobs after their father past.

“So Matt said there is a new senior music teacher.”

I look over at her as Metallica started to play. “Oh? Is that all?”

Danni smirks at me and I swear I could see Matt in that smirk.

“His name is Brian Haner Jr. He is my brother’s age and they are best friends. According to my brother, Mr. Haner is mad chill.”

“Good, I would like an easy year this year with teachers. I don’t want to always be in detention.” I laugh even though it’s true. I may be childish but that doesn’t mean I won’t stand up to teachers or just bitch cause I don’t like what they are saying or teaching. Yeah, I get in trouble a lot because of my attitude but I blame Matt for teaching me all this shit.

“Aw, but detention with Coach Sanders is our favorite time at school.” We share a loud laugh as she pulls up in front of the Baker house hold. Jasmine comes running out with her brother right behind her.

“Hey Mr. Baker!” Me and Danni yell together. Zacky, Jazz’ brother, turns and flips us the bird. Zacky is just like Matt. Actually, Zacky is a less strict teacher then Matt is and lets all of his students call him Zacky.

“Hey Boo. Hey Dancer.”

“Hey Princess.”

And that was how we said hello before gossiping like the teens we were once more about how this year was going to be.

Danni pulls to a stop once more and honks the horn. McKenna Haner comes running out of her house. Her short purple hair was flowing in the wind behind her.

“So, I see your mom let you cut it?” Jazz asks Kenna.

“Yea but my brother took me to get it done. By the way, speaking of my brother. He is the new music teacher.”

I turn in my seat and look at the youngest in our close group. Me, Jazz and Danni are seniors while Kenna is only a junior. “Really? Cause me and Dancer where just talking about that. Did he tell you if you’re in the upper-class, like last year?”

Kenna nodded her head. “Yes I am and even better all of us have him together 5th.”

“Wait… do you mean all NINE of us?” I laughed as Princess stressed the number but it is important. All of us have to be together in music, gym and lunch its tradition.

“Yes all NINE of us.”

“We all also have 4th with my brother.” Dancer said with a smirk.

We all cheered before Danni pulled into a spot in the parking lot. Climbing out of the car we all look at Huntington High.

“Well, girls let’s start our new year in this hell.” Jazz said before we all linked elbows and walked into school with our heads held up high.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY NEW STORY AGAIN!!!!!!!

THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE ALL ABOUT THE STUDENT AND TEACHER RELATIONSHIP!!! AND YES I MADE ALL THE GUYS HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER BESIDES JIMMY..... ISABELLA IS JIMMY'S YOUNGER COUSIN NOT SISTER I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO HAVE ALL THE GUYS BE TEACHERS OR WORK AT THE SCHOOL OR NOT YET....

OHH AND BTW BELLA'S SPONGEBOBIE OUTFIT