Falling In Love With My Best Friend

Chapter 3

Madison's P.O.V
"Don't worry I'll always protect you!" Louis whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. When scary parts came on during the movie I hid my face in Louis chest. He would laugh when I hid from the movie. After Insidious we watched the Titanic. One of my all time favorite movies. Brittney texted me saying she couldn't come over. She said she would come over tomorrow. Half way through the movie everyone was getting tired. "Okay, I think it's time for bed." I said. "Yeah, I'm beat," Harry said. "Okay, what are sleeping arrangements," I asked? "Niall and Zayn in the guest room. Liam in my room, and Louis in your room. OMG!Everyone walked up stairs to the room they're in. Louis and I walked into my room. "You can take my bed. I'll take the floor."
"No Madison you take the bed, it's yours. I'll take the floor." Louis said.
"No if, and's, or buts you're the guest, so you get the bed."
"Fine," He said. I just giggled. He went into the bathroom that was attached to my room to change. He came out in pajamas and no shirt. I twas hard to turn away, but when I did I started to blush. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and an extra blanket from my closet. Louis went to the bed and laid down. I laid down on the floor. "Night Lou." I said. "Night Madison." A little while later I heard light snores coming from Louis. He was asleep. Soon after my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.
I was in this house I didn't recognize. Then, I saw the little boy from the movie. He started chasing me. I ran up the stairs to my room. I shut the door. He opened it, he came up to me and... I woke up sweating. I knew I shouldn't have watched that movie. I looked at the time it was 3 am. I was scared to go back to sleep by myself. I walked over to my bed and Louis was sound asleep. I didn't really want to wake him up.
"Louis. Lou. Louis." I said. He woke up and saw I had a scared expression on my face.
"What's wrong?"
"I had a bad dream.Do you think I could lay he with you? I'm scared to lay by myself."
"Sure," he said. He removed the covers and moved over. I climbed in the bed. He covered us up. I turned so that I was facing him. "Thanks Lou."
"No problem," he said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I put my head on his bare chest, "Night Maddz," he said.
"Night Superman," I said. That night I fell to the heart beat of Louis Tomlinson.

Louis' P.O.V
I woke up and Madison next to me. I forgot she asked to lay with me because she was scared from the movie. I had my hands wrapped around her waist. Her head was on my chest. She looked so cute when cute when she sleeps. No Louis you can't think like that. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 8 am. I just laid in bed and closed my eye. I feel bad asleep.
I woke up and Madison wasn't there anymore. I went downstairs and heard Madison and Harry and Madison yelling at each other in the kitchen.
Madison's P.O.V
" I got scared of the movie, so I woke Louis up and asked if I could lay with him because I was scared, Harry!" She said.
" That's not what it looked like. He had a shirt off and you were cuddling. I just don't want you to get hurt Madi," he said.
" I'm not a baby! Stop treating me like one. Were friends, I don't need you to protect me. You weren't here to protect me from anything from months, Harry." I said.
" Madi, you knew I wanted to be here. You knew we were working on the album. I wanted to be here for you, but I couldn't. Don't be mad at me for that," he said.
" Yeah, whatever." I said and started to leave, then Harry said, "Madi I..." I cut him off "Just leave me alone Harry." I walked out of the kitchen. My eyes started to water, but tears didn't come out. "Everything okay?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Louis standing there.
"Yeah everything's fine, Lou." I lied.
" No you're not Maddz. You're crying." At that point when he said that I felt a tear fall. I saw him out of the corner of my eye walk over to me. I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away.
Louis' P.O.V
" Harry and I never yell at each other. We fight like siblings, but we don't yell at each other." She said still crying.
" Just let him cool off. Everything's going to be fine." He said. I twas quiet except for the sniffles Madi was making, " Go get dressed and we'll go out to breakfast, okay" I asked.
"Okay," she said. "Lou?" She asked.
" Yeah..."
" Thanks for being here for me. I love you."
" You're welcome and I love you too Maddz." I said, I gave her a hug, she smiled at me, and walked up the stairs. Gosh she is so gorgeous. Wait what am I saying! I can't think like this she is my best friend and she is my best mates sister. I have to stop thinking like this, but how? I went up stairs to get ready. She wasn't in her room. I hear the water running, she must be in the shower. Breakfast should be interesting considering what I've been thinking about...!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks if you've been reading. It means a lot! Leave a comment and tell me what you think?!? :D