Falling In Love With My Best Friend

Chapter 4

As Louis pulled up to the restaurant my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at who was calling me. It was Harry. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Louis looked at me, but didn't say anything. We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. We sat down in a booth. It was still silent between us. The waitress can and took our orders I got chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice and Louis got regular pancakes and tea. Our food came and we ate. Louis looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back. We were talking about a lot of thing. Like what I did when they were away, how tour was for him, and a lot more.
“Maddz can I tell you something?” Louis asked.
“Sure, what is it Lou,”
“Maddz, I..” My phone started ringing and it interrupted him.
“Sorry, hold on.” I told him and took my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it was Harry. I sighed.
“What's wrong?” Louis asked.
“Nothing, just Harry calling me again.”
“Maybe you should talk to him Maddz,” He said.
“I don't want to talk to him right now.”
“Maddz don't you think you're taking this a little to far?” He asked.
“No, he deserves it. Can we not talk about that anymore?”
“Maddz come on just talk to him.”
“Lou stop just leave it alone.” I yelled at him.
“Okay, I was just trying to help.”
“I'm sorry for yelling...” I said
“Yeah, whatever let's just go.” He said coldly. Great now he's mad at me too. We got up and left. He drove us back to the house. We didn't say a word to each other on the way back.
“Lou are you mad?” I asked him. He didn't answer. He didn't even look at me. I looked down at my hands. “Whatever, I don't even know why you're mad.” I said. I got out of the car and opened the door. Tear were in my eyes and they started to fall. All the boys were their when I walked in. They all looked at me.
“Madi what's wrong,” they asked? When they asked that Louis was right behind me.
“Nothing,” I told them. “I'll be back in a little bit I'm going to go upstairs.”
“Okay,” they said. I went upstairs and layed on my bed. I just cried and cried. I heard a knock on the door. “Go away,” I said to them.
“No, Maddz not until you talk to me,” It was Louis. “There's nothing to talk about.” I said. He opened the door and came in and sat on my bed. He layed down next to me and hugged me from behind.
“I'm sorry Maddz. I just don't want to see two of the most important people in my life mad at each other.” He said.
“It's okay. I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier.”
“It's okay.” He said. We just sat there in my room quietly. There was another knock at the door. The door opened and Harry came in.
“Hey, madi, can we talk?” He asked. I just looked away.
“I'll go so you two can talk.” Louis said. He kissed my forehead and left.
“I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just don't want to see you hurt. I'm your brother and I'm supposed to be protective.” He said.
“I know you're supposed to be protective, but me and Louis are just friends.”
“Madi, we all know you like him, but he's my best friend and you're my sister... I just want you to be careful.”
“I'm always careful Harry. Stop worrying about me. I forgive you! Now come her and give me a hug.” He smiled at me and came and gave me a hug.
“You know I've really missed you. I'm so happy you're coming on tour with me and the lads.”
“Me too. I've missed you so much. Brittney is coming over today just so you know.”
“Okay, let's go downstairs and hang out with the lads.” We walked downstairs and talked to the boys.

Harry's P.O.V

Brittney's coming over later. Oh gosh. I haven't seen her in a long time. Nobody know, but me and her are dating. We started dating a few weeks before I left for tour. We've talked, skyped, and texted, but haven't seen each other. I can't believe I've kept thing a secret from my sister. I don't want her to find out because I told her she can't date Louis because he's my best friend and she's my sister, but Brittney's her best friend and I'm her brother. She's going to be so mad when she finds out.

Madison's P.O.V

It's already 7 and my phone went off telling me I had a text message. I looked at who it was from. It was from Britteny.
It said: Bitch I'm here ,open the door. Xx
I went to the door and opened it.
“Hey babe.” She said.
“Hey, the boys are in the movie room. We were waiting for you. We're gonna watch a movie.” I told her.
“Okay, sounds good.” She said. We walked into the movie room.
“Brittney!!” Hey all yelled.
“Hey, guys.” She said. She went and gave all of them hugs. Niall went and put the movie in. We are watching Titanic. Harry and Brittney we sitting on the couch together. Niall and Zayn occupied the other one. Liam was sitting on the floor and Louis was sitting in the chair.
“Thanks for saving room for me guys.” I said sarcastically. I was walking to go sit by Liam, but then someone pulled me down into their lap.
“See there's enough room for us to share.” Louis said.
“Thanks Lou,” I Said and kissed his cheek. He put a blanket around us and I snuggled into his chest.
“I'm going to get drinks and food,” Harry said. “Anyone want to help,” he asked?
“I will,” Brittney said. They went into the kitchen. They were gone for about a good 15 minutes.
“I'm going to go see what's taking them so long,” I told Louis. I got up and walked into the kitchen and my mouth hit the floor. I saw my best friend sitting on my counter, my brother's hands around her waist, and her arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist. His tongue was practically shoved down his throat. “WHAT THE FUCK!” I yelled. They jumped apart. Tears were in my eyes. By now everyone was in the kitchen.
“Madi we can explain,” Brittney said.
I looked at both of them. “Don't bother. I don't want to hear it. Just leave me alone. You out of all people Harry. You go behind my back and do this with my best friend. You're such a hypocrite. I HATE YOU!!” I yelled at him. “I can't even talk or look at you Brittney.” I turned around and walk away. I walked up to my bedroom, shut the door and just cried. Someone came it. I looked up and it was Louis.
“Shh, it's okay.” he said. He was such an understanding person. I started to fall asleep. Tonight was the second night in a row I fell asleep in the arms of Louis Tomlinson and this time I don't care what my brother has to say about it.

Harry's P.O.V

“I'm going to get drinks and food,” I said. “Anyone want to help,” I asked?
“I will,” Brittney said. We went into the kitchen
“I've missed you,” I said as soon as we went into the kitchen. I walked closer to her.
“I've missed you too,” She said. I picked her up and put her on the counter. I put my hands on her waist and she giggled. She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I brought my lips closer to hers. Our lips finally met for the first time in months. Hopefully we won't get caught.
“WHAT THE FUCK!” We jumped apart and saw Madison in the doorway. She had tears in her eyes. Everyone else was already in the kitchen.
“Madi we can explain,” Britteny said.
She looked at us. “Don't bother. I don't want to hear it. Just leave me alone. You out of all people Harry. You go behind my back and do this with my best friend. You're such a hypocrite. I HATE YOU!!” She yelled at me. “I can't even talk or look at you Brittney.” She turned around and walk away. Evey one else left the room too. The only people who were in here were Brittney and I.
“I'm sorry,” she said.
“It's not your fault. We shouldn't have been sneaking around. We should have told her.” I told her
“What are we going to do,” She asked.
“We should let her cool down and talk to her in the morning. Are you going to stay here?” I asked
“If that's alright with you,”
“Yeah it's fine. You can sleep with me in my room. I'll ask Liam if it's okay.”
“No, I'll just sleep on the cough. I don't want to be a bother.”
“Babe, he'll be fine with it.” I said. We went upstairs and I gave Brittney clothes to change into. She went into the bathroom and changed. I went downstairs to ask Liam.
“Hey, Liam, is it alright if Brittney sleeps with me in my room? If not that's fine.” I Said
“No, it's fine. I'll sleep in the guest room with Niall and Zayn.” he said.
“Thanks,” I went back up to my room and Brittney was laying on the bed. “He's fine with it.” I told her. She smiled at me, but it was forced. “Brit, what's wrong?” I asked.
“That was the first fight Madison and I ever got into that was serious. I don't want to lose my best friend Harry.” She tried. I wiped her tears.
“Brit, you're not going to. Don't worry. We'll talk to her in the morning. Let's go to sleep now.” I said
“Okay,” she said. I pulled her close to my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead. I hope Madison will talk to us. Brittney already fell asleep. My eyes were closing and then I let the darkness take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!! Rec, comment, and subscribe!! THANKS!! :D