Falling In Love With My Best Friend

Chapter 5

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up and Louis was still asleep. I can't believe my brother and best friend have been lying to me. Louis still had his arms around my waist. I tried to get up, but he held me tighter.

“Louis let me go.”

“No, I don't want to,” he said

“If you don't let me go I'm going to pee on you,” I said. He let me go and I got up and went into the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and Louis was fully awake now. He was still lying in bed and I walked over to the bed and layed next to him. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head on his chest. He broke the silence.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“How am I feeling about what?” I asked playing stupid.

“Maddz don't play stupid. You what I'm talking about.” He said.

“Oh, you mean how do I feel about my brother and best friend going behind my back and being together? I feel great, wonderful, happy...”

“I'm serious Maddz.”

“You really want to know how I feel?” I asked. He shook his head yes. “Okay fine, I hate that they lied to me. I thought I could trust them. Two of the most important people who I trust with my life lied to me. I've never felt so betrayed.” I told him.

“Maddz you just need to go and talk to them. If you talk to them it will make things better,” he said

“Maybe you're right,” I said.

“I'm always right,” he said.

“Alright Mr. Cocky let's go downstairs.” I said. We walked downstairs into the kitchen. When we got into the kitchen everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I looked up and noticed Harry and Brittney. I looked down at my hands and looked back up. Brittney was looking me in the eyes. I looked away and went back upstairs. I layed on my bed and just cried. Someone knocked on my door. They didn't wait for an answer they just came in. I looked at who it was and it was Brittney.

“Look, I know you're mad at me for a lot. Madi I'm sorry. We were going to tell you, but... Madi you're my best friend.” She said.
“I'm your best friend? If were best friends you would have told me. You wouldn't have lied to me. You wouldn't go behind my back and date my brother. Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you.” I said.

“Fine... then I'll leave you alone. I really am sorry Madi.” She said crying. I wanted to go and hug her, but I was too mad. She walked out of my room. I layed back down on my bed and cried. I think I just lost my best friend. A little while after Brittney walked out of my room, someone else came into my room. It was Harry. I looked at him.

“What do you want,” I asked coldly?

“Why are you being like this?” He asked.

“Like what?”

“You're acting like a bitch! You're best friend is downstairs crying her eyes out. You're up here ignoring her instead of trying to make it better.” He said. I can't believe her called me a bitch. My own brother...

“I can't believe you just called me that.” I looked at him tears in my eyes.

“Madi. I'm sorry.” he said.

“Save it Harry. You're my brother and she is my best friend. Just like I'm your sister and Louis is your best friend. Just get out and leave me alone” I said to him. He looked up at me. He walked towards the door and left. I literally spent the whole day in my room. No one came to check on me. It was 10:30 and Louis finally came up to my room. He didn't say a word to me. He didn't even look at me. He went into the bathroom. I guess he's mad at me too. I went downstairs and heard everyone in the movie room. They were laughing and having a good time. I walked into the room. They stopped laughing and looked at me. They all turned away and didn't say anything. I guess everyone is mad at me. I went back up to my room. Louis was laying on my bed awake. I didn't say anything to him. Instead I grabbed a pillow and my blanket. I put it on the floor of my room. Louis looked at me.
“What are you doing,” He asked?

“What does it looked like I'm doing? I'm going to bed.”

“Maddz why are you laying on the floor? We share the bed remember.”

“So now you're talking to me?” I said.

“Maddz...”

“Lou... just leave me alone. I layed down on the floor and cried. My eyes were getting droopy and I fell asleep.

**** 2 Weeks Later:

Madison's P.O.V

Everyone is still ignoring me. Well not completely ignoring me. Today is the day we're going on tour. This should be fun considering that everyone hates me. I packed all my stuff last night and now I'm bringing it down into the bus. I carried my bag out to the bus. I put them away and went to my bunk. My bunk was the bottom Louis was next to mine. Niall was above me and Liam was above Louis. Zayn was above Niall. Harry and Brittney were sharing a bunk. There's a bedroom, but that's for when family comes to visit while were on the road. We have a game/ movie room on the bus. We have a big kitchen, and the boys had a studio on the bus.

Everyone came on the bus and went to the movie room. They didn't even invite me to join them. Maybe I shouldn't go. Maybe I should just stay home. I heard them laughing and having a good time. I sat in the bunk sitting against the wall with my head in my hands. I heard someone walk into the bunk area. I didn't bother to look up. The person sat on my bunk. They brought me into their arms. I didn't need to look up because I knew it was my best friend. It was Brittney. She just held me and let me cry. She let go of me and I looked at her.

“I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I'm sorry for everything. I just want my best friend back and I want everyone to stop ignoring me.” I said crying. She hugged me tighter.

“Madi, I'm sorry Harry and I went behind your back. You're my best friend I shouldn't have done that, but I really like your brother.” She said. I looked at her and she was starting to cry too.
“I know you like him and he likes you too, but please be careful it's Harry. I just want you to be happy and if my brother makes you happy, then I'm okay with that.”

“He does,” She said smiling.

“Best friends” I asked her?

“The bestsest!” She said. “Come watch the movie with us.” She said.

“I would, but everyone is mad at me.” I told her

“Madi, they were only mad because you were being stupid. No offense.” She said. “Seriously come watch the movie.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the movie room. Everybody looked at us when we walked in. They smiled.

“Yay you're best friends again.” Niall said. I nodded my head and smiled at him. I looked at Harry and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I went over and sat on his lap and hugged him.

“I'm sorry for everything.” I told him.
“So am I.” he said.

“Just don't break her heart I whispered in his ear. He smiled.

“Never, she means to much to me.” He whispered back. I got up and Brittney's sat in his lap. He kissed her cheek and they smiled at each other. There was no room to sit on the couch. I was about to sit on the floor, but someone pulled me into their lap. I turned around to see who it was. It was Zayn.

“Hey Malik.” I smiled

“Hey Styles.” He said back. He smiled back at me. I snuggled into him. I looked over at Louis. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile was fake and I wonder why?

Louis P.O.V

I can't believe Zayn did that. Why did he do that? Oh yeah because no one knows you like her. I can't like her she's Harry's little sister. He's my best friends, but I can't help it. I have to keep hiding my feelings from her and everyone else. It's going to be hard, but I have to. Madi smiled at me and I smiled back, but it was a fake smile. This girl is going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. rec, and subscribe!! Let me know what you think!! :D