Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Eighteen

Aria’s POV:

2 AM

I groan as I hear the alarm go off that I set on Alex’s phone. I turn off the alarm and go to get out of bed when I pulled back against a hard chest. “Alex I have to wake everyone up so we can get ready to go” I whine.

“Use your minds link” he grumbles. Right how could I forget about that.

‘WAKE YOUR ASSES UP AND GET READY PLANE LEAVES AT 4 AND WE NEED TO BE THERE AT 3’ I yell into everyone’s minds. I get grunts and grumbles in return but everyone is getting ready.

“Come on Lover Boy we need to get up and get ready too” I say looking at Alex. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I give him a quick peck and jump out of bed to get ready. He growls at me and I giggle as I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I walk out Alex looks me up and down before giving me a kiss and going into the bathroom for his shower. Once we are down we go out into the hall to meet everyone. After everyone is ready we head down to the cars and to the airport.

After we arrive to the airport Cole and I walk over and turn over the cars that we rented. Walking back to the others we all go over to the security check point. Once we passed that, with no problems, we only had about 15 minutes before our plane boards. Seeing no line at Starbucks I look at Jade and we pull Alex and Conner over making them chuckle and soon everyone is right behind us.

Once we order Alex pays for everyone, now I was going to pay but while I was getting my card out he beat me to it, GRR. After getting our drinks we walk to our gate as they are calling for the first to board and I go stand in line.

“Aria it’s for first class passengers” Chase says sleepily.

“I know I bought us all first class tickets. I know we are not going to be on here long but I want to be comfortable” I say and all their eyes open wide and they look at their tickets.

“You know how much these cost” Chad says still looking at his ticket.

“Duh I paid for them so yeah I know how much they were and besides I didn’t make a dent in my money so stop complaining” I say getting annoyed. Alex comes over and hugs me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. I sigh and lean into him. Why do I feel so drawn to him. As if he knew what I was thinking he whispers “I’ll explain everything soon” in my ear making me shiver. He then kisses my neck where my neck meets my shoulder which is my weak spot and I moan making him smirk.

“Asshole” I say pulling away from him and walking over to Jade. When they start letting us on the plane we all go sit down the mates sitting with each other and Chad and Chase sit together leaving me to sit with Alex.

“I’m sorry for embaressing you” he whispers to me.

“Whatever, I just want to sleep” I say turning my head away from him. He sighs and turns to talk to Chad and Chase. After about waiting another half an hour we finally take-off. After the fasten seatbelt sign goes off I feel Alex lift up the armrest between us and take off my seatbelt. I try to protest but he just pulls me to him and I feel so safe I don’t want to fight it. I snuggle into him and drift off to sleep. I don’t know how long it’s been but I wake up to Alex telling me to put on my seatbelt, we are landing. I look at the time and it's a little after 6am. After the plane lands it takes us another 45 minutes to get off the plane, grab our luggage, and rent two cars. After loading our suitcases we all decide on Denny's for breakfast. We find one close to the auto mall seeing as we all want to buy our own cars.

We get to the restaurant and ask for a table for 12. The hostess eyes bulge but she goes to set up the tables. Once we are seated we all order and start to plan our day.

"So who is going with who to buy their cars" I ask everyone.

"Well I'm taking Jade" Conner says.

"Well I kinda figured mates were going together" I say in a duh tone. Conner just rolls his eyes at me.

"Well I'm going to go alone because I have a few things to take care of on top of buying a car" Alex says and I look at him confused.

"Another thing you'll explain to me later" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He nods his head and I sigh I don't know how much more of his secrets I can take.

"I'll go with you Aria" Chase says. I smile and nod.

"I want to go with Conner and Jade, if you two don't mind" Chad says.

"Nope we don't mind" Jade says.

"So it's settled everyone knows what they are doing" I said as the waiter comes out with the plates. After everyone is done eating we decide to head out. We leave the rental cars in the parking lot and walk since all the car dealership are in walking distance.

"So what kind of car do you want Aria" Chase asks.

"I want a new 2013 Audi R8 GT Spyder" I say smirking at his shocked face. "Oh and by the way I'm buying you whatever you want no if's, and's, or but's" I tell him.

"Why" he asks looking puzzled.

"Because you are family not just pack and because I have money to spend" I laugh. So what call me whatever you want but if I can spend my money and make other people happy I will. He hugs me and we walk trying to find an Audi dealer.

After about walking for 15 minutes we find one and walk onto the lot.

"Can I help you find what you are looking for" the sales guy asks.

"Yes, I was wondering if you had the new 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyer in stock" I ask politely.

"Yes we do. Any particular color" he asks.

"Do you have blood red with black leather interior?"

"We do have a red but it is more of a cherry red, would you like to see it?"

"Yes please" I say with a smile and grab Chase dragging him with me. When the sales guy showed me the car I am in love! I walk over and look through the window and it has black leather interior just like I wanted, it has a sun roof, and I sigh in relief as I notice it is automatic. I mean I can drive standard but not very well yet.

"I'll take it" I say to the salesman.

"Are you sure it cost a lot of money" he says still in shock.

"It's not a problem you do take debt right?"

"Yes we do well let's start the paper work then." We walk into his office and begin the paper work process. About and hour and $250 thousand dollars later the salesman hands me the keys.

I take the keys and calmly walk out of his office and to my car. I thank him and climb in. As soon as the door shuts I squeal like a little kid that just got a puppy for Christmas and all Chase does is laugh at me.

"Okay now that my car is taken care of where are we going to get yours" I ask him while putting the key in the ignition. Mental note get windows tinted and new stereo system and custom paint.

“Why don’t we go get my vehicle and then drop yours off at a garage to get fixed up over night” Chase suggests.

“Opps I said that out loud” I say sheepishly.

“Yes but it’s ok” he laughs at me.

As I pass the Honda dealership he tells me I could've just gone there but I shake my head no. My pack and family only get the best and besides I overheard him tell Chad he’s always wanted a Harley. After driving around for 10 minutes I find what I'm looking for a Harley dealership. Pulling up Chase's eyes go wide and I smile at him glad I can make him happy.

"Aria I am paying for this I have my own money" he says annoyed with me.

"We will talk about money issues later right now I'm buying end of discussion" I growl out and he stops complaining.

“Sorry Mrs. Grouch” he says holding his hands up. I wait till he turns around and pounce on his back. He catches me with ease and continues to carry me to the door. Not what I wanted to happen but hey I’m not complaining.

“How can we help you” the tough biker guy salesman asks.

“He wants a Harley and I want him to have whatever he wants money is not an issue. You do take debit right” I ask. He looks surprised but nods his head yes. “Okay pick whatever bike you want and fill out the paper work I’ll be back in 30 minutes.”

“Thanks Sis” Chase says giving me a hug.

“Welcome and I mean it whatever bike you want” I say walking out the store. I know what I’m going to get everyone I saw them on the way over to the Harley place. I get in the car and drive down the street finding a bike shop. I park the car get out and walk in to look around.

“Anything I can help you find Miss” the gentalman asks.

“I’m just looking at the moment I’ll let you know when I’ve found the one” I say smiling at him. He nods his head and walks away. After about 20 minutes I make my way to the back where the register is and see the bike I want. I walk over to it and the guy comes back.

“Nice bike huh” he says.

“Yeah how fast does it go” I ask looking back at it.

“It goes from 0-60 in 2.6 seconds” he says smirking.

“I’ll take 15 of these bikes please” I say sweetly while still looking at the bike.

“15 bikes are you serious” he asks shocked.

“Yep and they are all to be custom painted in different colors” I reply.

“Well let’s get started then. How are you paying for all this” he asks me.

“Do you take debit? If not I need to know the final price to go to the bank and get cash” I say shrugging.

“We take debit.”

“Okay, oh and can you tell me where I can get custom bike jackets made?”

“Yeah I’ll give you the info when we are done with paper work.”

“Thanks.” We sit down and start the paper work. After I am done signing the papers and telling him all the colors I want on the bikes and the design of the twisted roses on the front and rear fender of all bikes I take the info on where to get the jackets and walk out.

“Oh by the way the bikes will be delivered to the address you gave me in 2 weeks” he says. I nod and get in my car. Better be 2 weeks I paid extra to have them all ready sooner. As I pull up to the Harley place I see Chase talking to the guy. I park my car and get out.

“Everything set” I ask.

“Yep all the paper work is done just need to pay” Chase says.

“Alright let’s pay and go drop off my car” I say following them inside. Once everything is paid the guy gives Chase his card and we leave. We find a custom car garage and pull in. I get out and wait for Chase. I can see he loves his new bike.

“How can we help you” a guy says coming out of the shop.

“Well I was wondering how much it would be to get my car painted blood red, a new custom stereo system, and all my windows tinted” I tell the guy.

“Well why don’t we go inside and I can figure out the numbers for you.”

“Thank you.” We follow him in and Chase puts his arm around my waist and I look at him weird.

‘I feel uneasy’ he says through mind link. I just nod and keep walking. Once inside he said they can have everything done in a week for $1,000.

“How much to have it done and ready by tomorrow evening” I ask.

“Well about $5,000” he says.

“Fine $5,000” I say handing him my card trying to get out as soon as possible. If Chase feels uneasy it can’t be good. After I’ve paid he tells me I can pick up the car tomorrow after 6pm.

“Thank you” I say as we walk out. I tell Chase where to go next and climb on the back of his bike and we take off. Getting to the jacket place I tell Chase to wait I’ll be right back and he can’t come in because it’s a surprise. He nods still feeling uneasy. I run in and describe the colors and designs of the jackets I want. The lady says she can have them all done in 2 weeks. I pay her half and will pay her the other half when I pick up the jackets. I walk back out to Chase and say we need to go to Verizon and then we will meet up with everyone somewhere for lunch. We go to Verizon and Chase goes in with me this time. I walk to the counter and open 3 cell phone accounts with the max 5 lines each. I get the unlimited share everything packages with the highest data possible for all phones. After getting everyone a Samsung Galaxy III with a different color case we walk out of Verizon.

As I get on the bike I mind link everyone ‘who’s ready for lunch.’ I get a whole bunch of me’s I laugh and ask where should we go.

‘I saw a restaurant called Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery. Why don’t we try there’ Sam suggest.

‘Cool meet everyone there’ I say holding onto Chase as he speeds down the street. Once we arrive at the restaurant everyone is there waiting except for Alex. Hmm oh well.

“Hey Aria where is your car” Max asks.

“Getting some work done” I say.

“Already” Olive asks.

“Yeah, they didn’t have the color I wanted so I took it to a shop to get repainted, a new custom stereo system, and tinted windows” I shrug.

“Damn go all out Sis” Cole says laughing.

“You know it Brother” I smile. We walk in and get seated.

“Oh I got a present for everyone” I say after we sit down pulling out the Verizon bags.

“You got us all cell phones” Chad asks with wide eyes.

“Yep they are all the same but there is a different color case for everyone” I say passing out the phones. “Conner here is a green case, Jade a purple, Olivia a yellow, Crissy a pink, Max an orange, Nick a midnight blue, Cole a maroon, Sam here is a grey case, Chad you get a silver case, Chase you got your gold case, and mine is blood red” I say passing out the cases.

“How come there are 4 extra phones” Crissy asks.

“Well I bought one for Alex but I’m not sure he will want it and I just had a feeling I would be needing the other 3” I say sheepishly.

“I’m sure Alex will love it. What color case did you get him” she asks.

“A dark crimson red” I say.

“How did you know his favorite color” Crissy asks surprised.

“I didn’t I just thought the color suited him.”

“Oh” she says and smiles like she knows a secret. The waiter shows up and we all order our drinks and food. As everyone is playing with their new phones and taking pics of each other I think about the rouge attack at the hotel.

“Hey guys why did the rouges attack back at the hotel in San Jose” I ask and everyone goes dead silent.

“They were looking for someone” Max whispers.

“Who” I ask.

“Nobody important” Cole says not looking at me.

“I know you’re lying Cole because if it wasn’t anyone important then they wouldn’t have just attacked our pack” I say getting frustrated.

“It’s nothing Aria just drop it” Nick says and I glare at him.

“They were looking for you” Jade speaks up.

“What do you mean they were looking for me” I whisper trying to think why would someone be after me I mean I haven’t done anything.

“Jade” Conner warns her.

“Don’t do that to her at least she is looking out for me. How am I supposed to be able to defend myself if I don’t know someone is after me” I glare at all of them.

“She’s right we should just tell her” Chad says playing with his napkin.

“Well while you were out with Alex the rouges showed up demanding we hand you over to them. When we said we didn’t know you they attacked. Then we said we didn’t know where you were. Then you showed up and you know what happened from there” Chase finishes.

“They were also saying something about how Balthazar will find you and take you” Crissy adds as a whisper. I sit back in shock. Who the hell is this Balthazar guy and why does he want me?