Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Aria’s POV:

“What do you want Peter” I ask in a cold tone. What the hell is he doing here of all places? I mean I haven’t seen him since freshman year in Maryland.

“I wanted to talk about us” he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“What us? There hasn’t been an us since you and your friends beat me, molested me, and tried to rape me” I say getting pissed off. Before he says anything else, or I can walk away he grabs my arms and with the help of his friends pull me out of the club.

‘Help Peter is here and they are dragging me out of the club’ I mind link everyone. Right now I am too scared to even think right all I can think about is freshman year.

‘Aria where are they taking you’ Jade asks.

‘Back alley hurry and get the guys’ I reply feeling myself lock up. It’s like I’m not in control my body is just frozen.

‘I’ll get them just hang on’ she says and I can hear her panic.

“As I was saying I want to talk about us” he says with a smirk.

“As I told you inside there hasn’t been an us since you and your minions decided to do that shit to me freshman year” I say putting back up my front.

“Well that’s where you are wrong babe you are mine and will always belong to me” he says and I see his eyes turning red. What the hell. He stalks over to me and before I can protect myself two of his minions grab me while he punches me in the stomach and then in the face. “I will teach you to ever disobey me and try to leave me again.” As he raises his hand I close my eyes waiting for the impact but instead I hear screaming and a loud thud. I feel both minions throw me against the wall and I hit my head really hard. I open my eyes to see all of my boys fighting Peter and his minions and Jade, along with the other girls, running to my side. As soon as I know I’m safe with them I let the darkness consume me.

Jade’s POV:

After Aria, Chase, and Chad finish their song Hanna and Layla run up to their mates and I know they accepted them by the intense make out session. I laugh and shake my head if Conner did that I would be the same way. I’m glade now everyone in our little family is mated and hopefully it will take some of the tension and jealousy away.

I walk around trying to find Conner at the bar and see a very pretty girl trying to flirt with him. I’m happy to see he is ignoring her but it still pisses me off she doesn’t take the hint. I walk over, push past her, grab Conner and kiss him with everything I have. As I pull away I look back at the girl who is just glaring at me and I smirk.

“Awe are you jealous babe? You know I wasn’t even looking at her, I only love you” Conner says.

“I know but I can act like I’m two sometimes because I don’t share especially my man” I say. He just smiles and grabs me kissing me again.

“I think you are so cute when you’re mad and jealous” he whispers in my ear sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine.

‘Help Peter is here and they are dragging me out of the club’ Aria says through our mind link. It takes me a second to realize that she is talking about the guy from her freshman year.

‘Aria where are they taking you’ I ask being the only one who has put two and two together.

‘Back alley, hurry and get the guys’ she replies and I can feel her fear.

‘I’ll get them just hang on’ I tell her knowing I am panicking.

“Babe what’s wrong” Conner asks me.

“We need to get everyone, that guy Peter is here and he has Aria” I say starting to make my way through the crowd.

“Who’s Peter”

“Peter the guy from Aria’s freshman year” I say like it’s the most obvious thing. As I see that he now realizes the problem we both take off splitting up to gather everyone.

‘Jade where are they taking her’ Conner asks.

‘Back alley, we need to hurry’ I say moving faster. I find Chase and Layla first making out in the corner. Sorry guys I think to myself.

“Aria needs us now” I say pulling them apart. Chase’s face turns deadly serious and I can see the shock on Layla’s face from his sudden change of mood.

“What is wrong” Chase asks.

“Peter is here and he has her” I say and I can see he is fighting shifting already. He nods and we go to find everyone else. I come across Alex and Xavier surrounded by girls who are flirting shamelessly with them and they are not even paying attention.

“Really Aria was just taken and you are flirting with other girls you make me sick” Chase growls out. That obviously snapped them out of their little world they were in because they jumped up and pushed all the girls away.

“We weren’t even paying them any attention” Xavier says.

“Well how come I was the only one to respond to Aria then” I ask annoyed.

Because we aren’t part of the pack yet” Alex says.

“Shouldn’t matter she was basically screaming it and I you marked her you should feel her fear” I say in a duh tone. As they realize this they look ashamed.

“We must have blocked everything when we were blocking out those stupid females” Xavier says sheepishly.

“Well enough we need to go and help her before they do anything” Chase says leading the way to Conner and the others. No matter who their mates are they will still be best friends I can tell that I just hope their mates understand.

When we reach the alley I see two guys hold Aria and the guy in front of her punches her stomach and then her face. Before anyone can move again Alex has shifted into his wolf and Xavier has thrown Peter to a wall. The guys holding Aria throw her to the wall behind them as they get ready to defend themselves against our pack. The girls and I run to Aria to make sure she is okay and as soon as we reach her she passes out from hitting her head against the wall.

Xavier’s POV:

I can’t believe we shut out Aria I mean how stupid could we be. We promised we would never let anything happen to her and now she was about to be kidnapped by some punk ass little boy. Well little boy is about to get taught a lesson in messing with our mate. As soon as we step into the alley I see Aria being held by two guys and the guy in front of her, I’m guessing is Peter, punches her in the stomach and then in the face. As soon as see him land the first punch all I see is red and I can see Alex has already shifted.

I run and throw Peter off of Aria and the two assholes holding her throw her against the wall behind them. I look and see the girls all running to my mate so I decide to let them look after her I want these pathetic bastards bloods. Turning back to the others and notice Alex standing to my right and the others are split half on my left and half on Alex’s right. Facing us is Peter and his group.

“So which one of you thinks they can take Aria from me? I own her” Peter says stepping forward.

“We are her mates and for touching our mates we will kill you” I say stepping forward with Alex right next to me. He looks shocked but quickly covers it up with a smirk.

“Well boys looks like we need to teach these wannabe’s a lesson” he says still smirking.

“Boy, you have no idea who you are messing with” Conner says as they all step forward.

“Well it doesn’t matter because we are going to kill you and take what is mine” he sneers. That was the last straw Alex and I attack and the rest follow. We each team up seeing as there are more of us than there are of them. Alex and I are fighting Peter and I can tell something is not right. He was supposed to be human so how is it that he is fast and strong, not as fast and strong as us but still. As I’m busy trying to figure it out I don’t notice Peter running at me and tackling me. As I keep him from landing any punches or scratches with his claw like fingers. What the hell those are demon claws that only underground demons have. As I stare at his fingers Alex knocks him off me grabbing his throat and holding him.

“Watch out for their fingers they have demon claws” I shout to everyone. I run to help Alex as he is trying to stay away from Peter’s hands but still hold him. I grab one arm and Alex grabs the other. I turn to look and see everyone else is doing the same. “Let’s end this” I say to everyone and they all nod.

As we are about to finish off the group there is a loud noise and the alley fills up with underground rouges. Forgetting about Peter and his group we all run to the girls and stand in front of them ready to do whatever it takes to protect them.

“Well if it isn’t Prince Xavier and Prince Alex, what a pleasant surprise” the guy, who I’m guessing is the leader, says.

“How do you know us and what do you want” I growl.

“Well everyone knows who you two are and we have come to get our newbies. But trust me when I say this is far from over but will have to wait for another day” he says as they grab Peter and his crew and disappear.

“You have some explaining to do Princes’” I hear Aria groan. We turn around and look at her sheepishly. Well shit cats out of the bag now. As the guys shift back I pick up Aria and we all walk to our cars. Cole is driving Aria’s and Sam is driving mine seeing as Alex and I aren’t letting Aria out of our sights.