Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Alex’s POV:

As I look over and see Aria cradled in Xavier's arms I can't help but think we are so dead once she is healed. The bruises are already starting to heal I just hope it's nothing more serious. I mean how could we have been so stupid and blocked her out as well I mean now I feel like a total ass.

'Don't worry brother I feel the same way' Xavier says looking at Aria with love and pain in his eyes. I nod and look at her one more time knowing she is asleep.

After about a 30 minute drive we pull up to the house one by one. No one says anything as everyone grabs hands with their mates and walk into the living room sitting down quietly.

“Do you mind if Cole and Nick hold her for a minute they still haven’t calmed down” Sam asks us. I look up and Cole is still shaking and Nick just looks pissed. Reluctantly after we kiss her we hand her to Cole who instantly cradles her to him and calms immediately.

“I’m so sorry Little One I should have stayed closer” Cole whispers to her.

“If you don’t stop beating yourself up I’ll kick your ass myself” Aria whispers back making Nick and Cole both chuckle and hug her tighter. After they are both completely calm Aria gets up and walks carefully over to us and crawls on lap and resting her back against Xavier which puts us in an odd position.

“Now you two have some explaining to do” she looks at us expectantly crossing her arms and glaring. I chuckle at her.

“You shouldn’t make that face it doesn’t look intimidating just cute” I tell her still laughing.

“Fine I know whose sleeping on the couch then” she says going to get up but we both quickly grab her and hold her in place.

“We were just kidding Love. We will tell you but it might be a long story” Xavier tells her.

“Well I’m not going anywhere though I might could use some popcorn” she says and we all laugh as Max walks in with a whole box of popped popcorn. I didn’t even see him leave.

“Did someone say popcorn” he laughs handing her a bowl.

“Thank you Max” she says smiling at him and he winks at her earning a growl from Xavier, me, and Olivia. He laughs and she giggles at our reactions. “Fine here” she says tossing him something and he quickly puts it in his pocket and smiles at her.

“What was that” I ask looking at her annoyed with the whole situation.

“We made a bet and he won” she shrugged. “ And don’t get all annoyed you two had females crawling all over you before I was taken outside and you even had the nerve to cut me off so shove it” she says getting up before we could stop her and going to sit in between Cole and Jade. “Explain” she says getting serious.

“Where should we start” I mumble looking at Xavier.

“How ‘bout you two being prince’” she says accusingly. “Where you ever going to tell me” she asks looking hurt then looking down at her hands.

“Of course we were we just wanted to wait a little because we didn’t want to stress you out” I explain quickly.

‘I told you I wasn’t good enough’ she says and it was meant for only Cole and Jade but we caught it.

“Don’t ever think that again” Xavier snaps at her making her jump. He’s never used that voice on her since we met her.As fast as she could she put up her walls and shrunk into Cole and Jade. “Aria I’m sorry I didn’t”

“It’s fine whatever, are you going to explain cause if not I’m going to bed” she says cutting him off and we are back to square one with her defenses up. I sigh and start seeing Xavier is now torn from his stupid mistake.

“My parents are Victor and Lori King and Queen of the Shifter world. My father is a werewolf and my mother is a werecat.”

“And my parents are Michael and Michelle King and Queen of the Vampire and Demon world. My father is a demon and my mother is a vampire” Xavier explains.

“So your great grandmothers would be Sasha, Jezebel, Hope, and Serenity” Aria whispers.

“Yeah our parents were the second born grandchildren in the family. How do you know our great grandmothers” I ask curiously.

“Um” she says and looks to Cole who just pulls her in his lap.

“I’m not going anywhere remember that” he whispers to her. She nods and looks back at us.

“Um Cole, Travis, Trent, and Carter are your cousins” she whispers.

“WHAT” we both yell in shock.

“Well I guess this means you guys are royalty” Jade says trying to lighten the mood but I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

“How do you figure they are our cousins because that would make you our cousin too” Xavier points out.

“No not exactly Cole, Travis, Trent, and Carter are our god brothers. They have different parent than Aria, Seth, and I” Nick states.

“Travis and my parents are Sahara and according to your great grandmothers Jasper, while Carter and Trent’s parents are Ruby and Mark” Cole says looking to Aria who nods saying he got it right.

“That’s impossible” we whisper together.

“Um it’s pretty late and we have all day tomorrow to sit down and figure things out. So can we please go to bed” Aria asks looking at us.

“Yeah but before we do we need to do one more thing” Xavier says helping her stand up. As she looks at us confused Xavier and I get down on one knee and tilt our heads to the side showing our necks.

“Aria Santos we accept you as our Alpha” we say in unison.

“I Aria Santos accept you as my Alpha mates. Welcome to the Twisted Rose Pack” she says smiling at us and we now can feel the power of being Alphas on top of the power of being Princes’.

‘We need to mate with Aria soon and make her a Princess’ I mind link Xavier making sure to block everyone else out. He nods and I look at Aria and her eyes are swimming in love and lust. Well maybe we won’t have to wait any longer I think to myself and smile. Xavier runs and picks her up taking off up the stairs to our room. Let the fun begin I think as I run up after them anticipating the rest of the night.

Cole’s POV:

“Um I think I’m going to have a bon fire who wants to join” I say jumping up and running outside. It takes a few minutes before everyone is running outside after me.

“You could’ve warned us” Max says laughing.

“I thought it was obvious seeing how fast Xavier and Alex took off upstairs with her” I laugh back.

“Well all we heard was something or someone, actually I don’t really know what that was” Jade says holding her sides laughing.

“Well we could always go and see who is louder” Conner says picking her up and nibbling on her neck.

“Yeah not right now pretty boy, that’s too much power coming from that house” Jade says, “but maybe later.” Conner smiles and kisses her.

“How did you all become a pack” Layla asks. I forgot we had two new members.

“Well Nick, Aria, and I are brothers and sisters. Jade is Aria and I’s best girlfriend, Sam is my mate though we had a rocky start. We met Conner, Chad, Chase, and Max when we went to Disneyland. Conner is Jade’s mate so they decided to join. Chase is Aria’s best guy friend and Aria and Max have a little short lived history” we all laugh at the last part. “We are pretty much family not just a pack so when Aria accepts you apart of the pack you will be family.”

“Wait we have to join. I was hoping Chad and Chase would come back to our home with us” Hanna says. Oh shit.

“We are NOT leaving our pack” Chad and Chase say at the same time.

“Why do you want to go back anyway isn’t your first mate there. Unless you want to make them jealous” Sam asks. Hanna looks down at her feet.

“I don’t want to go back I want to stay with Chase” Layla says wrapping her arms around Chase and smiling up at him.

“What are you serious Layla you are a demon and he is a” Hanna says.

“I am a werecat and it doesn’t matter Conner is a vampire and Jade is a werewolf and look how much in love they are” Chase defends.

“I know I just” Hanna starts and Layla goes and hugs her.

“They aren’t them can’t you tell we are safe and actually loved here” Layla reassures her cousin.

Hanna smiles and nods “so when can we join?”

“Um tomorrow because the Alpha is a little busy” I say and we all laugh.

Around 4 in the morning when everything is finally quiet we make our way into the house to go to bed. Well I don’t think anyone is going straight to sleep (wink wink).