Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Three

“Where is Jade” I ask after realizing she isn’t in the room.

“She had to go home but she comes by every day after school and leaves at 5 so she just missed you waking up.”

“What’s today?”

“It’s Thursday why?”

“Really wow I’ve been out forever” I say shaking my head.

“You still didn’t answer my question are we going to stay here or are we going to leave and go on our own” He says getting annoyed with me.

“Well there is nothing keeping us here so I guess we leave. I think if we are going to leave it should be while everyone is in school so we don’t have to explain anything.”

“What about Jade.”

“She will come with us of course I wouldn’t leave her here duh” I say laughing. He smiles and agrees with me. As we stop laughing we hear the phone ring and he gets up to answer it.

“Oh hey Jade I was just going to call you Aria just woke up” I hear him say. “Slow down what’s wrong? We will be right there.” He hangs up the phone and comes into the room “we need to get to Jade now they think you are still out and are picking on her even worse.”

“Help me get dressed and don’t argue I’m going with you to get her and we will help her pack tonight” I say. He comes over and helps me get dressed into some black shorts and a red tank top. “Thanks. Let’s go.” We go to the garage and see that Nick left us his all black 2013 Dodge Charger with tinted windows.

“We will leave Nick his Charger tomorrow and go and pick us all out cars tomorrow or just one. We will talk about it when we get back from getting Jade tonight” Cole says and I agree.

The ride to the pack house is mostly quite as we are wrapped up in our own thoughts. As we pull into the pack house we can hear the laughing and degrading going on. I am instantly filled with rage and can see Cole is as well. This might get messy I think to myself. As we get out of the car Cole comes to my side and says “if you can’t fight then don’t you need to keep your strength.”

“I can fight if needed but if I don’t have to I won’t okay.”

He nods and we turn to the house. The pack house is nothing like I expected. I mean it is big it has to be but the paint is peeling off and it has a dark essence about it. The columns look like they haven’t been cleaned in months and are covered with spider webs and the paint is so dirty and chipped you can’t tell what color they are supposed to be and I guess it doesn’t help that is dark outside either.

“I thought they were rich” I whisper.

“So did I.”

“Then how come their house looks like shit?” He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. As we get to the door the laughter gets louder and we can hear someone choking back sobs. Without even bothering to knock we throw open the door and walk into the living room. As we see no one has noticed us yet we scan the room and take in how many people are there. I notice our brothers off to the side not joining in but not trying to stop it either.

‘Typical just sitting back and watching. I swear I just don’t get them sometimes what is so important to belong somewhere where you have to hide half of who we are’ I say threw our mind link to Cole. He nods as he keeps scanning the room.

“Hey look she looks like she wants to cry. Awe, are we hurting your feelings? Poor baby” some stuck up jock says to Jade.

“ENOUGH!”I say with my Alpha tone making everyone in the room go silent. “You all are sick and pathetic. You have no respect for anyone, you are so self-centered, and most of you have so much low self-esteem that you have to put down people who are better than you so you feel good about yourselves. Well as of right now you will have to find another person to make miserable amongst yourselves because Jade is leaving with us. Cole go help Jade pack her shit so we can leave.” He looks at me like I’ve lost my mind but then he realizes I’m fighting my animal and goes to help Jade. As he turns his back and takes Jade’s hand Barbie bitch Victoria stands up and says “you are not taking that bitch anywhere. She is staying here where she belongs and you can’t do shit about it.” They keep walking and I step in between them and Barbie bitch.

“You wanna bet bitch I will take down anyone who tries and stops us and you Alpha will let her out of your pack are we understood” I growl out still fighting for control.

“Fine she is no longer in this pack she was useless to us anyway. Go ahead and take her” Alpha Jackson says.

“What you can’t just let them have her if you are gonna get rid of her banish the runt bitch” Victoria complains in her high pitch annoying voice.

“That sounds like a good idea” the Alpha agrees.

“Fine if you want to banish her you will have to fight me. One person to submission, if I win then neither she nor us are banished and if I lose you can banish us all. Deal?” I say.

“If you lose only she is banished not all of you” Alpha agrees.

“Fine pick your fighter” I say with a sweet voice. My animal is pacing ready to be unleashed at my opponent.

“David you will fight her’ Alpha chooses some loser jock named David. I look at David who is complaining how he doesn’t want to fight a girl. He has a shaved head and is stocky not horrible looking but I have seen way better. “Fine, Victoria since this was your idea you will fight her and this will also show me you have what it takes to marry my soon and be Alpha Female to this pack someday” Alpha Jackson decides. I hear a sharp intake of breath behind me and see Cole and Jade at the bottom of the stairs with her things. I turn to look at Sam and see him fidgeting in his seat. Yeah that’s right squirm you little weasel I think and hear Cole chuckle behind me. ‘Oops’ I say to him in my head ‘didn’t mean to project that.’
‘It’s ok I need the laugh’ he says. As I turn back to face everyone Victoria is looking at me like I am the scum of the earth.

“Let’s get this over with. I wanna go to the movies tonight and go victory shopping tomorrow” she sneers.

I look at her and smirk “let’s do this. And by the way you will be going shopping tomorrow but it will be out of pity when I kick your ass.” She lunges at me and the Alpha yells “Take it outside!” As we turn and go outside everyone in the pack house follows to watch the fight.

“Rules are the loser is the first to submit and this must be fought in wolf form” the Alpha smirks not knowing I can shift into a wolf.

“Then let’s fight” I say with a smile. Victoria shifts first into a red wolf with yellow eyes. Ewww I mouth and scrunch up my nose at Cole and Jade and they laugh. I notice that they no longer have Jade’s things with them.

‘Her stuff is in the car already to go now go kick this bitches ass already so we can go home and pack our stuff’ Cole says.

“Are you going to shift and fight or can you not kitty cat” the Alpha laughs once again.

“Oh I’m ready to fight you mangy mutt” I laugh and shift into my pure white wolf. As I shift I hear the Alpha and the pack gasp as I’m pretty sure they were expecting me to be a cat. I smirk as best I can in wolf form and turn to hear Cole laugh and I see Jade’s eyes are huge. No one was expecting me to be that big of a wolf and to be white as well because from what I have heard white wolves and any white cats are rare. I turn and see my other brothers trying not to laugh and smile. I walk over to Nick and bump his hand.

He pets me on the head and kisses me ‘show whose boss Little Sister.’

‘Always Big Brother, and for the record I’m only 5 minutes younger’ I say back and lick him.
He laughs and wipes his hand on his pants. I walk back to the center of the circle and stand facing Victoria.

‘This is going to be fun’ I say to Cole and Nick. They chuckle and shake their heads. I stand there waiting for Victoria to make her first move and just like I expected she lunges at me first. I quickly side step and turn to face her. Hmm I think I’m going to have some fun with her. I keep dodging her attacks and while doing little dances at the same time.

“Come on Sis I want to go home already you’ve had enough fun now beat her ass so we can go” Cole yells at me.

‘Fine just ruin my play time you big meany’ I pout back. I turn and face Victoria looks, like play time is over now comes the real beat down. I stalk toward her keeping my surroundings in check. She looks tiered but more determined than ever to beat me for making her look like fool in front of her precious alpha. I wait for her to make one last move and she does. As she lunges at me I lunge back making sure to go under her. I snap at her neck barley missing it and grab hold of her between her shoulder and chest. I bite down and as I fall I throw her to the side. She whimpers as she hits the ground. She stands and attacks again giving me very little time to react. I try and dodge her but she gets me on side. She bites down and holds on. I turn my head and snap at her I realize I can’t reach her like that so I shift my weight and with as much force as I can I twist and throw her off of me. Then without giving her time to recover I pounce and grab hold of her neck. I bite down, not hard enough to do permanent damage but enough for her to know I mean business and I won’t let go till she submits. For about a minute she tries to fight me off and then realizes I’m not letting go she submits. I have won the fight. I let go and turn to walk back to Cole.

As I start walking I hear Cole yell “look out!” But it is too late I feel a heavy pressure on my back and realizes someone else from the pack has shifted and attacked me. I fall to the ground as I feel claws digging into my back and teeth sinking into the back of my neck. I look up just in time to see Cole and Nick shift while my other brothers just sit and watch in shock. Nick attacks the wolf on my back and Cole attacks another member who has shifted and charging at Nick. As I feel Nick take down the wolf on my back I shift into my human form and Seth runs to me and after he puts his shirt on me picks me up and pulls me out from the fight between Nick, Cole, and the two wolves. Jade runs to my side and stands there by me and Seth.

“Seth you have to put a stop to this. They will keep fighting and more people will join in. Unless you want to fight with our brothers put a stop to this” I say to Seth using what little energy I have. I fight back the darkness trying to pull me under as I feel Seth sit me down and tell Jade to sit with me and hold me up. I look to fight and now notice that someone else has joined to help Cole and Nick fight off another 3 wolves.

“Put an end to this alpha. Aria won fair and square no all this fighting is nonsense.” The alpha just laughs at Seth and continues to watch the fight.

“Fine you won’t listen I’ll end this fight for you.” He turns his attention back to the fight which now has Nick, Cole, Travis, Carter, Trent, and two other wolves, I can’t tell who they are, fighting several other wolves. “ENOUGH!” Seth commands and all the wolves stop and drop to their bellies at the force of the command.

The only ones left standing are my brothers and the two wolves that are both standing on very shaky legs. They have to at least be another alpha or a beta to even try to withstand the command. Eventually Seth pulls back some on his command and the two wolves sit thankful to stop fighting the command. Before anyone knows what is happening, a large tan wolf jumps on Seth, who is still in human form, and starts biting and scratching at him. I immediately notice it is Alpha Jackson and so does one of the wolves who was helping my brothers. I realize this other wolf is Sam as he is the same size as the alpha but his fur is brown with a white patch on the tip of each ear. Sam leaps up and knocks his father off of Seth. He slowly backs away not wanting to fight his father. The alpha snarls at Sam and lunges to attack. Sam narrowly dodges the alphas attack. As the alpha lands on the ground with a thud Sam says to him ‘I don’t want to fight you father. You know what the pack was doing was wrong yet you sit back and let it happen. Why?’

‘Because I am ruthless since I no longer have your mother, my mate, I want nothing but revenge and blood and this makes fighting makes me happy and no one is going to stop it. If you want it to stop fight me if not then shut up and leave me be because you are not a real man and I am sorry to be your father. I want to fight Seth the boy who thinks he can beat me and be a better Alpha. You are not even a full wolf boy I will take pleaser in beating you’ the alpha says back.

‘Then so be it father because I will not fight you. Seth I believe you are perfect for the Alpha role if you accept to fight my father I will not stand in your way.’

Seth stands up and says “I accept your challenge Alpha Jackson. It will be a fight in wolf form to the death.” The alpha nods his big wolf head.

“Seth”

“Yes Princess” he says as he walks over to me.

“Kick his ass. I know you will be a great alpha and will change this pack for the better I love you.”

“I love you too and I am so sorry for the way I’ve acted before this fight will be the start of a new change for the better” he whispers in my ear and kisses me on the top of my head.

I smile at him and project ‘there is nothing to forgive because all has already been forgiven. You are my brothers I will always love you and be there for you.’ He smiles and I hear a bunch of I’m sorry's and I love you toos in my head. I smile as they all apologize to Cole as well. Seth walks to Cole and hugs his wolf as he tells him he is sorry and that they will always be brothers. As Seth walks and takes his place in front of the Alpha, Sam walks to sits down next to Cole and nuzzles him.

‘I’m sorry I tried to reject you. You are my mate and I will accept you if you will give me another chance’ he says.

‘You will have to prove it but we will talk about it later’ Cole replies as he puts his head under Sam’s chin. Seth looks at them and smiles. He turns around and shifts into his huge black with blue tint wolf. As I keep fighting of the darkness I hear the fight start. I can no longer see as my eyes won’t stay open or focused but I can hear them fight. After what seems like forever but is probably only 20 minutes I hear my brothers howling in victory and I know Seth has won. As I start to hear voices I am guessing they have all shifted back to human form. I hear Cole comforting Sam at the loss of his father.

“Sam I didn’t want to kill him but he gave me no choice” Seth says to him.

“I know and that is the way he would have wanted to die, fighting. I am glad you could give him what he really wanted, to finally be together again with my mom” Sam says back.

“Um I know you all just got done fighting but I think Aria needs help” Jade says kind of panicky. I hear a bunch of running and barking out orders.

“Get me a cup and knife” Cole yells out. Everything goes quiet and I know they froze at his weird request.

“Someone do what he says” barks out Seth. I hear one person run and come back I’m guessing with the items. The next thing I smell is blood and not just one source. Then I feel the cup get pressed to my lips and hear Nick say “drink Princess it will help you heal faster.” I use the last of my energy and strength to do as he says and drink the blood from the cup. After I finish the glass I feel myself being lifted as I drift off to sleep.

Cole’s POV:

I lift Aria up in my arms and tell the others “I am taking her home so she can rest in her own bed I will call when she wakes up. I might be a few hours but I will call okay.”

“Take care of her Cole and again we are all sorry for everything” Seth says.

“Like Aria said there is nothing to forgive because we have already forgiven you. We kind of understood where you were coming from but maybe you should learn a different way of dealing with it.”

“It still isn’t excusable I am your twin Cole I should have been there to stick up for you not let you and Aria take the fall for everything” Travis says.

“You made us stronger because of you we stand up for ourselves, because of you we take crap from no one, and because of you we are closer than ever. We are still family and we will always have each other and for this I think it will bring us closer. We will talk later I really need to get Aria home.”
With that said I turn to take my leave. “You coming, Jade?”

“Right behind you” she answers.

When we get to the car I put Aria in the back with Jade. “Watch her I am going to talk to Sam for a minute.”

“Okay we will be here” she says. I roll my eyes and walk over to Sam.

“Were you serious about wanting another chance and to accept me as your mate” I ask him.

“Yeah I was. I was stupid to think that I didn’t need you and that I could be happy with some girl” he says sadly.

“Then you have to make a choice you can either stay here without me or we can go pack your most necessary things and you can come with us” I say hoping with all my heart he chooses us. I see him hesitate.

“I’ll go with you because I know the pack will be in good hands with Seth. Let me go acknowledge Seth as Alpha of this pack and then we can grab my things” he says smiling at me.

“Pack what you need and what you can’t live without because we probably won’t be back” I whisper to him as we hug. He walks to the door and looks back at me.

“I’ll be in in a sec I need to go tell Jade and check on Aria.” He nods and walks inside. I walk to the car “how is she?”

“She is restless we need to get her home soon.”

“Let me go help Sam pack okay then we will go home.”

“He’s coming” Jade says excitedly.

“Yes he’s coming” I say with a huge grin on my face which I know looks dumb because Jade starts laughing. As I walk inside Sam has just gotten done talking to my brother and comes to meet me in the door. “Ready to go pack your things” I ask him.

“Yeah come on” he says dragging me up the stairs. We get in his room and he rushes to the closet and pulls out 3 suit cases and Aria thinks I’m bad I think and laugh to myself.

“What do you want me to pack for you” I ask as I’m just standing there watching him run around the room.

“Nothing you just stand there and look sexy” he smiles at me. I then get into my superman pose and he shakes his head and laughs. After watching him pack mostly clothes and a few other things he is ready and we take the three suit cases to the car.

“Cole, something is wrong with Aria” Jade scream.

I run to the car hearing my brothers run from the house right behind me. “What happened?”

“I don’t know she was fine, just a little restless one minute and the next she is sweating and shaking. She is burning up Cole” Jade says almost in tears.

“She will be fine I just need to get her home and in a tub of ice” I say putting the suit cases in the trunk and running to the driver side.

“You can do that here Cole” says Travis.

“I don’t think she wants to wake up here especially since Victoria looks like she still wants to kill her. I’ll call when I she wakes up” I say while putting on my seatbelt.

“We will meet you at the house” Seth says.

“No you won’t. You have a new pack you need to know and I know you have jobs for Travis, Trent, Carter, and Nick. I will call when I get her cooled off ok.”

“I’ll go Seth doesn’t need to give me a job let me grab my suit case.”

“We don’t have time for you to pack” I say to Nick.

“I never unpacked.”

“Ok hurry up” before I’m done saying that he is already putting his 2 suitcases into the trunk and getting in next to Aria.

“Call as soon as she is ok, alright” Seth says sadly. I nod and put the car in drive and speed off to the house. The ride back to the house was silent except for Aria’s whimpers and cries. As soon as we pull into the drive way nick is already out of the car lifting Aria and Jade is running to the front door.

“Keys Cole, I need the keys” she yells at me. I throw her the keys and she opens the door for them to go in.

“We can get the suitcases later” I say running into the house with Sam at my heels.

As we enter the house Nick yells “Cole, Sam, bring me all the ice in the house and Jade bring all the towels we have in the house.”

As we are running around getting the stuff I hear him running the bath water. “Here’s all the ice from both freezers” I say as me and Sam, come into the bathroom.

“Dump the ice into the bathtub. I know it’s supposed to be done slowly but she is far beyond slow right now” he says after seeing the look on my face and I know he is right and dump everything in there with her. Sam dumps his load of ice in just as Jade brings in the towels. Aria whimpers as the water gets colder.

“She has to stay in until she wakes up then we can take her out” Nick says out loud.
Nick and I sit on the edge of the bath tub while Jade sits on the toilet and Sam stands behind me. We sit there and hope we have cooled her off in time.

“Why does she have to be in cold water” Jade asks.

“Because her body is a mix of shifter, vampire, and demon which are all warm blooded creatures’ right” I say. She nods and I continue. “When anyone has a fever you want to cool them off so they get better faster because if your body is to hot you could die. And with her having 3 warm blooded natures getting to hot would be a death sentence if we haven’t cooled her off fast enough. So now all we can do is wait and hope we have gotten her in the tub in time.” With that Nick stands and goes into the hallway to call the others and now it’s a waiting game.

Aria’s POV:

As I slowly pull myself from the darkness I am instantly aware that my body is freezing cold. Am I dead and in Hell? No that can’t be because Hell is fire and I don’t think I’m in Heaven because why would Heaven be freezing? I open my eyes and see Cole and Nick sitting on the side of a tub and Jade and Sam sitting against the wall leaning on each other sleeping. “So-o-o-o c-c-cold” I say threw chattering teeth. Cole and Nick jump scaring the others.

“Quick give us the towels” Cole says. They take the towels from Jade.

“Jade take Sam and go into Aria’s room and turn on the electric blanket to low we need to get her warm but not so fast to send her into shock ok” Nick says.

They turn and go to my room as fast as they can. “Come on sis let’s get you out, changed, and in bed so you can get warm” Cole says while lifting me out of the tub. He lifts me out and they start drying me off.

“T-t-h-hank you-u-u-u” I say still shaking from the cold.
Nick carries me to my room while Cole goes to his and gets me a pair of his black sweats and Nick’s red hoodie.

“Jade will help you get changed then we will come back in when you’re done k” Cole says while laying the clothes on my bed.

“O-o-o-k-k-ay” I say. They walk out and shut the door behind them. Jade starts helping get changed and within 10 minutes I was changed into my black tank top and red shorts with Cole’s sweats and Nick’s hoodie over them. She helps me crawl into my warm bed and pulls the covers up over me.

“She’s dressed” Jade yells out. I hear people walking down the hallway and then the door opens and in come Nick, Cole, and Sam.

“How you feeling Little One” Nick asks.

“I’m still cold. I wanna cuddle.” He laughs and crawls in next to me putting his back up against the head board. “My other side is till cold” I say looking at Cole with big wide puppy dog eyes. He also starts to laugh and crawls in on my other side sandwiching me in between them. “Almost better but I’m missing two other people.” They also start laughing and come sit on the bed. Sam is sitting in between Cole’s legs and Jade is leaning against Nick’s legs with her back to the wall. “So I know Seth won but what actually happened?”

Nick and Cole smile “why don’t we show you.” I smile and sit back and get comfortable. This is going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story is unedited at the moment.