Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Two

As we get to the house Jade groans.

“What’s wrong” I ask.

“I don’t have any clothes” she sighs.

I laugh “I think I have some clothes that will fit you and I have a few dresses if the pants don’t fit.”

“Oh okay cool then never mind” she says as we all laugh.

“Well good cause we are here” Cole says as we walk up to our cozy little one story 4 bedroom house. We walk in and we can hear the guys are already home and they brought friends as well.

“Well, well, well, look who is finally home we ordered pizza for dinner but I don’t know what you guys are having” says Travis.

“I’m cooking us three dinner” I tell them.

“What is she doing here” Trent growls.

“She is our friend and we invited her here she will be staying the night and the three of us will be sleeping in my room so get over yourselves” I growl back.

“She can’t stay we have that thing tonight” Carter grinds out.

“Well we aren’t going you five have fun” Cole answers.

“This is not up for discussion you two are going with us” Seth barks out using his alpha command.

“Well then Jade is coming with us she is a wolf as well and we are only going for a run and no more arguing” I say getting angrier by the minute. “And don’t you even start Nick I was in a good mood till I had to come home and deal with you assholes she will know everything by tonight and you can’t do anything about it cause I know you already told your alpha friend Sam and his dad so ha. Come on guys lets go to my room do our homework and then we will explain things to you Jade.” We leave my brothers fuming in the living room.

We get to my room and Jade says “I didn’t mean to get you guys into trouble.”

“It’s ok we would have gotten into trouble for something else anyways but you are worth it” Cole tells her. We all smile and get to work on our homework. 2 hours later and we are finally finished.

“Why don’t I go make us all dinner and then we can eat in the room and talk cause I am starving” I suggest. They nod their heads in agreement and I walk out of the room to the kitchen. As I am waking down the hall I hear my brothers having a heated discussion about me and Cole.

“I told you we should have left them in the last city we were at” Travis says.

“No matter what they are still our brother and sister we can’t abandon them like that” Nick pipes in.

“Yes we can and we should have” I hear Trent add. What have we done that was so wrong to them I think.

'We need to talk later' I say through my mind link with Cole and then shut him out.

As I tune back in I hear Seth say “well they don’t have to come with us they have their own money they can keep the house we will except the pack and move into the pack house that way we can be rid of them but they will still be close.” That works the others agree in unison.

I turn and walk back to the room.

“I thought you were making dinner” Jade says as I open the door. I shut the door and slide down it.
Cole jumps up and comes to me “what’s wrong?”

“We need to tell jade everything and then we have some decisions to make” I tell him while staring at the wall.

“Your kind of scaring me Aria,” Jade whispers.

“You should sit down and get comfortable Jade this is gonna be a long story” I say. She gets comfortable on my bed with her back to the wall, Cole pulls up my desk chair and props his feet onto my bed and tosses me a pillow while I still sit in front of my door.

“All settled” I ask. They nod their heads yes and I begin.

“As you know the seven of us are brother and sister. We were born to three sets of parents on January 24, 1994. Our parents were best friends because they were all outcast or disgraces to their families because of who they accepted their mates as. Cole & Travis’s mother was a werecat and their father was a demon so they are hybrids. Carter and Trent’s mother was a werewolf and their father was a vampire so they are hybrids. Seth, Nick, and my mother was a shape shifter and our father was half demon and half vampire so we are half shifter and quarter vamp and a quarter demon. Our mothers all died after child birth and it left us all with our three fathers. All of us have the benefits of each race and almost none of the down sides. We can all mind like with each other even if we are not in the same pack, same state, or even same country. We can each have telepathy and can manipulate two elements. Cole, Trent and Nick can manipulate water and earth while Seth, Carter, and Travis can manipulate fire and air.”

“What can you manipulate” Jade interrupts me to ask.

“I was getting there” I say.

“Sorry” she says sheepishly.

“Anyway I can manipulate all elements but I have more control than the guys but they don’t know that. We can also feel each other’s feelings if they are strong enough and we don’t have our walls up. We are also stronger and faster than any other shifter, vamp or demon unless they are one of the first of their kind. Our fathers were all part of the royal council.”

“What happened to your fathers you keep saying were like in past tense” she says.

“Our fathers disappeared on our 7th birthday which also happened to be the night of our first change. We think they disappeared around one in the morning because our changes started at midnight and they were there for the first hour. Our first change was very slow and excruciating because normally shifters don’t shift till in their teens we were 7. The change lasted 3 hours the first hour we had our fathers then after that they were no longer their by the time we had finished shifting we could not find any trace of them. Later that morning the alpha of the pack territory we lived on said that we could stay there and there would be people in and out to help with food and washing clothes and they would pay the bills but because of what we were and how early we shifted they didn’t want us living in the pack house. We had this one old lady, we called her grandma. She was the kindest person to us. She set us up a savings accounts and investments we would help her bake and clean houses and she would put our share of the money in our accounts. We also found money that our mothers left us when they died so we split it between the 7 or us and put half in savings and half in investments needless to say by now we are pretty wealthy. At the age of 12 we left the pack territory we were in because we were total and complete outcast in everything. We moved a few times we would always rent a house because we never knew how long we would stay and have someone from the local pack set us up in school. That’s pretty much how we ended up here.” I finish.

She looks between me and Cole with wide eyes “WOW! I’m sorry I don’t know what else to say.” We laugh.

Then Cole says “that was better than the reaction we were expecting.” Again we all laugh.

“Well now that that is all out of the way we should get ready for our run tonight” I remind them. We all get up and change. Jade and I change into shorts and tank tops and Cole changes into basketball shorts and a black tank top. We head outside to the woods behind our house.

“Keep up we are meeting some people tonight and we don’t wanna be late so make sure she keeps up” Seth says.

“Yes Drill Sargent” Cole and I reply. He turns away and growls before shifting with our other brothers.

“Well let’s go shall we and don’t worry we like to be late to meet the alphas it pisses everybody off” I say as me and Cole laugh. We all shift and take off running to the meeting spot. As we near the meeting spot we hear our brothers already talking with the alpha and with Sam. We shift and walk into the clearing keeping Jade close to us.

“Evening Alpha” the three of us greet respectfully.

“What are you doing here Jade” he huffs.

“She is here with us” I respond.

“Don’t speak unless spoken to girl” he growls at me.

I let all my anger hit my brothers so they are aware of what is about to happen. “You should not speak like that to any pack member no matter their status and especially to me or mine because you have no idea what I am capable of and I will protect who and what I consider to be my friend, family, or just plain mine are we clear” I say letting a portion of the power I bottle up inside to roll of me. He glares at me but nods his head.

Cole steps forward and says “I am guessing this is to introduce us to the Alpha like always.” When everyone nods he continues “I am Cole Santos and this is my sister Aria Santos it is nice to meet you.”

“I am Alpha Jackson and this is my son and future Alpha Sam” he says.

“Is that all we are doing here because no offense but I am hungry seeing as I didn’t get dinner earlier” I glare at my brothers and they look at me wide eyed knowing they were caught.

“That is all for tonight yes” the Alpha says to me.

“Goodnight and don’t bother us when and if you come home tonight okay thanks” I say to everyone. I turn to leave and Cole and Jade follow knowing they are missing something.

“What was that all about” ask Cole.

“Nothing” I say out loud but tell him through mind link ‘we will talk later when jade goes to bed we have some huge decisions to make.’

“If you say so” he says. We walk back in silence toward the house.

“Hey Cole why don’t you and Jade go ahead to the house and order a few pizza’s I’ll be there in 20 minutes okay.”

“Sure Sis, come on Jade lets go” he says.

“Where are you going Aria” she asks me.

“Remember how I said I was a quarter demon and a quarter vampire?”

“Yea what about it” she asks.

“When I get really mad or upset I get hungry but not for food but for blood and so I am going to go satisfy my hunger” I tell her.

“I’ll answer your questions when I get back or Cole can answer them for you I really need to go feed.”

“Can I come watch, I’m just curious that’s all” she says quickly and shyly.

“Not this time but one of these days I’ll take you and Cole will come okay” I say.

“Okay” she smiles. That seemed to squash the subject for now.

“Come on Jade let’s go order those pizza’s” Cole says pulling her along with him. I wait till I can no longer hear them and turn and walk in a different direction.

As I start to walk I hear Cole say ‘be careful Sis and we will talk later I don’t like not knowing what is bothering you.’

‘I will and I will make this quick I promise’ I say back. I tune him out and continue the search for my meal.

I walk about 5 minutes before hearing some people talking in the woods.

“What do you think we should do with her” I hear one guy say.

“Don’t know boss said kill her but I want to have some fun with her first” says guy two. I freeze in my tracks and use my senses to see how many there are. I take a deep breath and pick up on 3 men and female but something isn’t right. I concentrate harder and realize the men are hunters and the female is a new werecat. I sneak up to where they are and crouch behind some bushes. I was just trying to appease my vampire and demon side but it looks like I get to appease everyone tonight. My shifter side loves the hunt and kill, my demon side loves the kill and the feeling of blood from my victims, and my vampire side will be fed by their blood so everyone wins. As I get in my attack pose I notice the girl is from Barbie bitches click.

“Why does it have to be one of them” I mutter to myself forgetting the girl can hear me. Her head snaps to look at me and I put my finger to my lips to tell her to keep quiet. She nods slightly and looks back to the guys.
“Well let’s have some fun boys whose going first” the third guy says.

I know this is my queue to interrupt their ‘fun’. I stand up and walk out my animal wants them to see us. As I walk into the opening I say “well I’m sorry fellas but I’m going to have to ruin your fun.” All three heads snap up to look at me as I speak.

“Who the hell are you, you have no idea what is going on here and if you knew what she was you would thank us so get out of here” says guy one I’m guessing he is the leader.

“Well then I’m glad I know who and what she is and I know what you are Hunters” I growl out. They look at me in shock for a moment before pulling out weapons.

“We warned you now you are gonna end up like her” says guy two as they all point their weapons at me. I give them a menacing smile before stalking towards them. I look at the girl and notice she is bond at the ankles and wrist. I make the ropes fall away with one thought and she crawls and hides behind a tree. I would have ran, I thought and chuckled.

“Now who to kill first” I say to the men who are standing in front of me with their weapons still pointed at me.

“In case you haven’t noticed sweetheart you are outnumbered and we have guns” says the leader.

“Well now that you put it that way I’m so scared” I say sarcastically.

They all smirk “and since you let our other girl go you can take her place” says guy three as he approaches me with some rope to tie me up. I resist the urge to roll my eyes as he approaches. Did he not remember me untying the girl without using my hands idiot? Oh well when he gets close enough I can use his body to shield their bullets while I drain him.

As he gets within reaching distance I grab him by the shirt and pull him to me and whisper “I am your worst nightmare.” I bite into his neck and he freezes in terror the smell of his fear excites me while I feed from him. His buddies stand there in shock and then open fire. I use the third guy’s body as a shield when they go to reload I drop his body and grab the second guy I want to save the leader for last. I drain him quickly and as cleanly as I can and soon it’s just me and the leader facing each other. He raises his gun and shoots at me I dodge all but one bullet as he empties his clip I pounce and it’s all over. I’ve killed all 3 men. I walk over to where the girl is hiding.

“Are you alright” I ask her.

“Yes thank you so much I thought I was going to die.”

“Is there somewhere I can take you” I ask trying to be nice.

“We were all headed to Seth’s house for a party tonight” she looks down.

“I’ll take you there.”

“But you weren’t invited” she looks up at me and says.

“I don’t have to be invited since I already live there” I grind out.

“Oh I’m sorry” she starts to say.

“It’s fine” I snap at her.

“Let’s go” I say grabbing her arm and dragging her toward the house. As we approach the house I notice that everyone who was coming to the party was there and so was the Alpha looking for the girl.

“Are you looking for someone” I ask out loud knowing the answer already. I pull the girl out of the woods. Everyone is soon crowding around her and making sure she is ok.

“How did you know where to find her” the Alpha asks accusingly.

“Well if you must know I was out hunting when I walked up on her about to be raped by 3 hunters” I reply.

“Is this true Stephanie” he asks the girl.

“Yes” she replies.

“Then where are these hunters” he says as he looks at me.

“They are dead” I say like it’s no big deal.

“What do you mean dead” he demands.

“She killed all 3 of them and was shot once” says Stephanie.

Everyone looks at me and I realize she is right I’m bleeding from my shoulder. Cole rushes to my side and yells at me “are you stupid or have a death wish how come you didn’t call me to come help you?” He continues to rant but soon I can’t focus on what he is saying. What the heck did they shoot me with? I feel myself being lifted and carried and I know it’s Cole I can smell his scent. I feel the comfort of my bed beneath me and faintly hear Cole say “she will be ok her body needs to rest and fight off the poison.”

“What was in the bullet or more exactly the poison” asks Nick.

“The bullet looks like it was packed with liquid silver and wolfs bane that were released on impact” Cole answers after taking a sniff of the liquid mixture.

“If that’s the case then she will be dead by morning” says the Alpha.

“No she won’t her body will fight the infection it might take a few days but she will be as good as new” Nick says with as much convection as he can.

“Nick is right she will be fine in a few days so let her rest” Seth says as more of a command. And that is the last thing I hear as I drift off and my body shuts down to heal its self.

I slowly come to and hear “I can’t believe you guys moved out and into the pack house while Aria is still not awake.” Which I realize is Cole’s voice.

“I tried to get them to stop but the Alpha said it was now or never and you know how much we want to actually be a part of a pack and belong somewhere” Nick pleads. “After everything that has happened don’t you want that to Cole?”

“Yes but I want some place that will accept all of what I am not just certain parts. You don’t think Aria wants to belong somewhere too she puts up the untouchable bitch front because of everything we have been threw and doesn’t want to get hurt again but she wants to be accepted for what she is not just part of who and what we are.”

“He’s right Nick if you guys are happy then go for it I will always love you and no matter what we are family. I hope you guys have found what you were looking for. Tell the others I love them. I need to speak with Cole now” I say hoarsely.

“I love you too Princess and I am so sorry” Nick whispers as he kisses the top of my head and walks out.

“You knew about this didn’t you” Cole sighs.

“Yes it was what we were going to talk about the night I got shot. By the way how long have I been out?”

“About a week give or take a day. Jade and I have been bored out of our minds waiting for you to wake up. And school is still the same with Barbie bitch oh and Seth is with Stephanie now” He tells me.

“When the hell did that happen?”

“The night you were shot. After you passed out she was crying he went to comfort her and then they just started making out.”

“Are they mates?”

“No he was just playing knight in shining armor.” We laugh. After a few minutes Cole ask “so what do we do now are we staying or what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story is unedited at moment.