Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Thirty-Three

Aria’s POV:

I’ve been here for 4 days now and have not tried to run once. What the hell is wrong with that picture? I did promise Julian I wouldn’t run if he was to train me and be my guard. When I looked into his eyes I knew he was telling the truth but I have no idea how he knows my father or mother but I plan on asking him tonight. Yes I have come to terms and accepted that Lucian is my father. I have been training for 3 days and according to Julian I am a fast learner. I have learned to control all the elements, no they don’t know I can create fire, they think I can just manipulate it. I have learned how to focus, control, and utilized all my energy, which has helped me with all the powers I have. I practice on my own in private so no one will find out my other gifts. I have tried mind linking everyone and I can’t. I think there is some type of spell or force field around this compound that’s why no one else can find it. I have though been able to feel them and know that they feel me and that I am ok. It is now Thursday and I am happy to say I have only been beaten once for snapping at Balthazar and true to his word Julian was there to stop it before he could kill me and no one has touched me either. I have been protecting my stomach at all times but no one has seemed to notice.

“Where is Balthazar” I ask the servant in the room.

“He is in his study Miss, would you like me to see if he has a minute for you”

“Yes please”

She smiles a small smile and walks out of the room. I go and look out the window and down below are some of the other warriors training.

“He will see you Miss.” I smile at her and walk to Balthazar’s study. I still get nervous around him he makes my skin crawl, and not in a good way. I walk to the door and knock.

“Come in Sweetheart.” I hate when he calls me that. “What can I do for you?”

“I was wondering if I could go watch the warrior training with Julian of course. I want to see the fighting styles up close from the room I can’t really see” I ask looking straight at him. He hates it when I don’t look at him when I’m talking.

“I don’t see why not. I knew you were going to start feeling comfortable around here” he says with his sadistic smile. I give him a half smile and ask “where is Julian?”

“There he is. Julian you will be taking Aria out to watch the other warriors practice and talk to her about their fighting styles” he instructs and then dismisses us. We quickly make our way out of the room and down the hall to the backyard.

“You really didn’t want to talk about the fighting styles did you, because we have already covered half of these” he asks me as we walk around pretending to pay attention.

“No I didn’t I wanted to know how you know my father”

“Ah, he is one of my close friends” he says as we both nod to a Sargent as he passes.

“You said is not was, does that mean he is still alive” I ask hoping he is, it would be nice to have a parent even at 18 years late.

“He is and so are Jasper and Mark. They are actually planning on getting you out of here soon” he tells me and we watch the warriors intently as we can feel Balthazar now watching us. Julian steps behind me to work on my movement for one of the fighting tactics I haven’t really practiced yet. “You need to keep doing what you are doing and don’t piss him off okay.”

“So you’re telling me that you have talked to my fathers and they will be coming to get me, when?”

“Hopefully everything will be ready tomorrow so just be patient.”

After about an hour of watching practice and me learning some new moves we head inside so I can take a shower. I walk into my room grab my under garments that Balthazar sent one of the female servants out to get, and my towel. I stand under the hot water letting it relax my sore muscles.

“Aria where the hell are you Sweetheart, you know I don’t like to be kept waiting for dinner” I hear Balthazar say. Shit I didn’t know I was in the shower for that long. I quickly get out dry off, put my under garments on, wrap my towel back around me, and walk into my room.

“I’m sorry Balthazar I didn’t realize the time.”

“I’ll let it slide this time because you just got done with more training be in the dining room in 5 minutes” he says and walks out of the room. I quickly get dressed in the gown that is on my bed. Balthazar is very old fashioned when it comes to dinner time and I mean old fashioned as in the way everyone is to dress. After I am done dressing I quickly make my way to the dining room and sit in my seat next to Balthazar and across from Julian. As I get settled in Balthazar leans in and whispers something that makes me shiver in fear.

“You will officially become my pet tonight I cannot wait any longer” he hisses and I feel disgusted. I look to Julian pleading and he nods so only I can see.

Dinner seemed shorter than usual but it was probably because of the fact I was dreading it coming to an end. As soon as I am excused I race upstairs and get dressed for bed. As soon as I’m done I jump in bed and pretend to fall asleep. Hopefully if he thinks I am sleeping than he will leave me alone. I just have to make it one more night I think to myself. Not long after I am in bed and under the covers I hear the door open and his dark chuckling fills the room.

“Oh Sweetheart you think you can pretend to be asleep and I will leave you alone, you obviously don’t know me that well” he says walking over to the bed and ripping the covers off. I whimper as he grabs my ankle and drags me to the bottom of the bed. I struggle to get away and that only excites him more. I keep struggling trying to fight him off till Julian get here. Out of nowhere his fist makes contact with my face and I can feel and taste the copper of my blood in my mouth. I keep fighting I won’t give up I will keep him off of me for me, my mates, and my unborn baby. Seeing as I’m not giving in he picks me up and throws me against the wall. My back hits first and then my head. As darkness tries to take over I fight it because I will not let him rape me. He comes over and starts beating on me more. I protect my stomach at all cost. I would try to use my powers but he has it to where I can only use them in the training room, everywhere else is protected. It feels like it’s been hours when it’s probably only been half an hour before Julian comes barging in dragging him off of me.

“Balthazar she has to fight Lazar tomorrow she needs her strength and you promised no rape until I was done training her” Julian reasons with him.

“You are right but I can’t help it I want all of her. I want her as my mate” Balthazar growls. I gulp seeing as I already am mated. Julian covered my marks with something I don’t know what but no one can see them which has kept Balthazar happy.

“I know but maybe Saturday she might be willing. Tomorrow is her big fight and I think she might be going into heat soon or at least that is what some of the males shifters have been saying” Julian tells him and he smiles.

“I will have you soon then Sweetheart” he says stroking my face and turning to leave. “Get her cleaned up we don’t want her in bad shape for her fight tomorrow” he says to the servant.

“I will stay and help get her back into bed” Julian says coming to help me up. Balthazar nods and leaves the room closing the door behind him.

“Thank you” I whisper.

“Of course now drink this” he says lifting a glass to my lips.

“What is it”

“A herb to help heal you faster”

“Will it hurt an unborn baby”

“You’re pregnant” he asks eyes going wide.

“I haven’t tested but I believe I am”

“Why didn’t you say anything” he asked hurt.

“Would you if you were kidnapped and wanted to stay alive and keep your baby safe” I ask him. He shakes his head knowing Balthazar would have killed me baby in the worst way possible, by beating me within an inch of my life.

“It won’t hurt the baby it might actually make it stronger seeing as it heals all wounds so if he did any damage it should even heal the babies wounds” he assures me and I drink it.

“Get some rest I will see you in the morning for breakfast and practice before the fight” he says before kissing my forehead. “They will be here tomorrow night” he whispers against my skin and then turns to leave. Finally I get out of this hell hole tomorrow if everything goes as planned.

Alex’s POV:

It is Thursday and the only thing that is holding me onto my sanity is Xavier and I’m pretty sure I am doing the same for him. I look out the window and see a car speed into the drive way and park.

“Who the hell is that” I ask out loud and Xavier comes to stand beside me.

“I don’t know” he whispers. As we turn to go find out Jade runs down the stairs at full speed and out the door before anyone can say anything.

“JACK” she screams and everyone runs after her.

“Hey Beautiful how have you been” he asks her.

“Okay seeing as Aria is missing” she says as a girl gets out of the car to stand beside him.

“Aria is what” he growls and everyone can feel the anger falling off of him.

“She was kidnapped by Balthazar on her way to go help Seth and his Pack, pack” Cole says and Jack’s head snaps to him and then to our new additions. Yes Seth and his Pack got her on Wendsday and they have moved in.

“Oh and to make things better all of our parents are showing up on Saturday” Max chimes in and Jack physically starts shaking and his poision starts coming out of his nails that have lengthend.

“Jack, baby relax I’m sure they are doing everything they can to find her” the girl says while wrapping her arms around his waist and he instantly calms.

“What are you doing here” he asks us kissing the girl on the top of her head.

“We are Aria’s mates” Xavier says and Jack smiles.

“Well welcome to the family now bring home my sister” he says turning serious.

“We are trying that is why the families are coming on Saturday to help look for her and no they don’t know she accepted both of us they think she chose one over the other” I say and everyone laughs but it isn’t as happy as it should be. Everyone is missing their Alpha, sister, best friend, and we are missing our mate.

“Hey guys I have something I wanna tell you” Jade says before we go back inside.

“What’s wrong” Sam asks her and we all look at her.

“I’m pregnant too” she says and we all look at her in shock.

“So you and Aria are gonna have babies together” all the girls squeal and everyone congratulates her and Conner. Wow Aria and Jade do everything together I think and chuckle.

“Wait so not only is Aria kidnapped but she is mated with the both of you, is pregnant, our parents are coming in 2 days and none of them know anything about what’s really happened. Did I miss anything” Jack asks us.

“Nope that pretty much sums it up” Nick answers and he just chuckles and shakes his head.

“I can’t let that girl out of my sight for two seconds before she gets into trouble” he says laughing now and soon Conner, Jade, Cole, Nick, Sam, Chad, Chase, and Max are laughing with him.

“What’s so funny” Layla asks.

“Our first meeting” they all reply and start laughing even harder.