Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Thirty-Two

Julian’s (Kidnapper) POV:

“I have the girl we are on the way to the compound and you better be ready to explain” I say before hanging up the phone. What could he want with this girl and why does she look so familiar? Lost in my thoughts the drive seemed shorter than normal. Pulling up into the driveway I park my car next to his limo. I climb out and go to pick up the girl. For some reason this seems worse than all the other jobs I’ve done for him. I feel like this is going to end everything I’ve worked for if he goes through with whatever he has planned. He will tell me his plan now that I have her and maybe I can stop him. I pick her up and carry her to the front door which swings open the second I reach the top step.

“He’s waiting for you. Is that the girl” the butler asks trying to get a look at her.

“None of your business” I hiss and push past him.

“There is my favorite contractor” the devil himself says walking into the room smiling.

“Here I am with the girl you wanted unharmed” I reply staying professional.

“Thank you I want any damage to be done by me alone.”

“Of course I’ve worked with you long enough to know when damage is and isn’t acceptable.”

“Well why don’t you go lay her in her new room and there is a chain to chain her right arm to the bed and wall. When you are finished I will tell you everything you want to know. Hans will show you to her room.”

I follow Hans to her new room and it is in the main house down the hall from his bedroom. As I enter the room I am horrified. It looks like a normal room but with bars and padlocks on the windows and chains and locks all along the bed to hold someone down in any position. I walk to the bed and lay her down as gently as I can. God what is wrong with me I’ve never been like this with any of the others. I normally throw them on the bed chain them and leave but with her I can’t. After laying her down I chain her right arm like instructed but while Hans isn’t looking I take all the locks from the other chains so they can’t use them on her. I stand up and walk back out after hiding the locks.

“I hope he lets some of us have fun with this one” I hear Hans whisper and it takes everything in me to not turn around and kill him.

“So about my answers” I say walking into the study where I know he is.

“Sit and I will explain. Victoria dear go to my room and stay there” he says to the girl who was under his desk.

“But baby” she whines and he grabs her hair forcing her up.

“Go now and you will be punished for questioning me” he growls and she shivers in fear. “Hans take her and you may use her” as he says this, the girls eyes widen in horror “oh and take Tiffany up to my room as well” he says with an evil smile.

“Yes Sir” Hans says smirking grabbing the girl and dragging her out while she struggles. He shuts the door as he leaves with the girl.

“So now you are wondering who the girl is and what is so important and special about her” he says looking at me.

“Well since you mentioned it” I say nonchalantly.

“Very well, you remember Trinity and Lucian right” I nod and he continues “she is their daughter.” I keep my composer but my insides instantly twist. Their kids were still alive and I just gave him Lucian’s daughter. "Now since she has the power of both her mother and father and is more powerful than her brothers she is going to be my perfect weapon. I am going to break her and use her to take over and over throw the originals" he finishes. Great what have I done? I'll just have to stay and protect her as much as I can and I'll somehow get to her father to tell him.

"Are you sure she is powerful enough to take them out?"

"Yes I am positive. Why don’t you hang around a few days to see and I could use your help training her."

"Okay I will train her but training happens my way I'm not the best for no reason."

"Deal"

"And one more thing while I'm training her, the torture is kept to a minimum and no rape because she will shut down and will not train it's happened before."

"You have my word. I want her as my weapon more than as my pet and who knows maybe after she is here awhile then she will willingly come to me" he says with a sadistic smile and I just smirk back.

"Master Balthazar the girl is awake" a servant says.

"Excellent we will be right there and no harm is to come to her."

"Would you like me to reason with her first seeing as you tormented her dreams" I ask smirking as he chuckles.

"Go ahead I have to go and check on Hans with the two girls" he says rising from his seat and following me out the door. We part ways and enter separate bedrooms.

"Who are you, where the hell am I, and what do you want with me" I hear as I enter the bedroom.

"I'm Julian, I kidnapped you because I was paid to, and Balthazar wants you as a weapon. Has he seen you use any powers yet" I ask.

"I don't think so and you're a kidnapper why are you being nice" she questions.

"Because before I kidnapped you I didn't know who you were now that I do I want to help you escape because I don't agree his plan."

"Why should I trust you, you kidnapped me from the airport."

"I know and like I said before if I had known you were Lucian and Trinity's daughter before I wouldn't have done this. Before he gets here say you agree to have me train you and you promise not to run as long as I am your guard. He will agree because he wants you as a weapon and if you agree he will not torture you and no one will be allowed to touch you" I finish as I hear him start walking our way.

"Fine but if something happens to me I swear I will kill you" she says after searching my eyes for the truth. I nod and the door opens with the devil himself smiling at her.

"Aria it's nice to finally meet you in person sweetheart."

XAVIER'S POV:

She has been gone for 2 days now and no one has seen or heard anything. I want my mate and baby back. I knew I shouldn't have let her go or at least gone with her. Alex has been having the same problem his animal has been out of control since she's been gone.

"Xavier" I hear Alex yell.

"In our room" I yell back. He marches into the room slamming and locking it. "What's wrong brother" I ask worried putting up my walls again.

Not saying anything Alex stalks over to me like I am pray. Without warning he pushes me against the wall and kisses me like it is what he needs to survive. I feel the sparks but it's a different good feeling, not like what I get with Aria but still good. He pulls away with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" he starts rambling and to shut him up I grab him by his shirt and throw him against the wall before attacking his lips with mine. Maybe just maybe we can keep each other from going over the edge till we can get our mate back.

2 hours later

"I think we should call our parents. I know they will be pissed but we need help to bring her back" Alex whispers as we lay in bed.

"I agree, let's call them now and get them here as soon as we can." We pull away and pick up our old cell phones with our parents numbers in them. Now don't go thinking we kept them from Aria we use the ones she got us but we have the old ones for our parent’s numbers if we ever need them. I look at Alex and he nods for me to go first. We decided that we would take turns calling and put it on speaker. I dial the number and it is answered after 4 rings.

“Campnelli residence” I hear my mother’s voice say on the other end.

“Hi mom” I say.

“Oh my god Xavier is that you” she says hopefully.

“Yeah mom it’s me. I was calling to talk to you and dad actually” I say.

“I’m here son” my father’s voice comes through. “You are calling to tell us that you are coming home to mate with Stephanie right.”

“No father I have found my mate, her name is Aria and just like we thought she is Alex’s mate as well” I say. “But she accepted me” I add quickly wanting them to think she only chose me.

‘Don’t tell them she accepted both of us let it be a surprise’ I say to Alex through our link. He smiles and nods.

“Well then why did you call” my father says gruffly.

“I called because she was taken by Balthazar. We don't know why just that he has her. I need her back dad."

"I will get everyone together and we will be there by Saturday. If Balthazar wants her than we have to get her back" he agrees.

"Thanks dad I'll see you in 3 days hopefully we can save her on time."

"We will Son see you soon and be careful" my mom says. We hang up after I say bye.

"Your turn" I say facing Alex. He picks up his phone and dials his parent’s number and someone picked up after the 5th ring.

"Valdes residents” some girl on the other end says.

"Yeah can I talk to Victor, please”

"Who is this” she asks

"Tell him it’s Alex” he says getting annoyed.

"Do you have a phone appointment with him” she says and I think she is trying to flirt with him which makes me growl.

"Just put my father on the phone” he growls.

"Yes my prince I am so sorry I didn’t recognize your voice. One moment” she says in a hurry.

"Son where the hell are you”

"Well hello to you to father”

"Now don’t get smart with your father Alex, you will come home this instant” his mother, Lori, says.

"No I won’t but I need your help Balthazar has my mate” he says calmly.

"You’re mate, oh thank god you and Crissy finally mated but what's happened to her? Her parents will he so worried” Lori says.

"No mother I DID NOT mate with Crissy. My mates name is Aria and just like we suspected she is also Xavier’s mate” Alex says with a smile on his face.

"Well at least she chose you son” his father says I guess a little relieved oh but if he only knew. "And of course we will come help search for her. If Balthazar wants her it's for a reason and none of his reasons are good. We can be there Saturday."

"Thanks dad"

"Don't worry son and we will bring as many people who will help as we can" his mom says.

"Okay thanks again and see you Saturday" he says and hangs up.

"Now we tell everyone else and get ready for hell" Alex says trying to joke but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"We will get her back" I promise him giving him a kiss before getting dressed to go tell the others.