Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Seven

I wake up and notice it’s 6 in the morning. “Why are you up so early Jade?”

“Because we are at Disneyland woman. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!!!”

“Okay, okay, okay let me take a shower and get dressed” I say while laughing at her. I crawl out of bed and got take a quick shower.

“Today is Friday yeah?”

“Yeah why” I hear Jade say from the room.

“So I know what to wear.”

“What do you mean what to wear? Just a shirt and shorts duh.”

“I know but today is the first day of Sharks hockey preseason. So I’m going to wear a Sharks shirt.”

“You and your hockey I swear” she says while shaking her head and laughing at me.

“Where is Nick” I ask just realizing he wasn’t in the room.

“He and the other boys went down to breakfast saying something about needing extra coffee to keep up with me.”

I laugh and finish getting dressed. After I’m done we walk down to the lobby to find the guys because right now I could use a cup of coffee to. I notice that guys are checking us out as we walk. I look at Jade and she is wearing white jean shorts, a dark purple tank top, and white vans. While I on the other hand am wearing my black jean shorts, a San Jose Sharks tank top and black vans. We are not dressed up at all but looking at Jade I’d get at her any day.

“Really Aria I didn’t know you swung that way” Jade says laughing at me.

“Oh you know what I mean. I was just thinking about why all these guys would be staring at us.”

“It’s because you two are very sexy and walking around by yourselves” Sam says coming up and hugging Jade first then me.

“Eww gross man those are our sisters” Nick says making a face at us.

“What you don’t think we are cute” I say giving him my best pouty face.

“Of course your cute. But to me your like puppy cute” Nick says and laughs at my expression.

“What the heck is up with all the puppy references.” At this Jade and Sam start laughing.

“What is going on here” Cole says carrying coffee.

“Is that coffee” I ask him practically drooling.

“Yes and it’s made just the way you like it” He says while handing me the coffee cup.

I sigh in content as I take a sip of the hot deliciousness. “What?” They all just shake their heads at me and turn to walk out the doors. “Okay so are we all staying together or are we splitting up” I ask everyone while we stand outside so I can finish my coffee.

“Well I want to go to Disneyland first” Jade says.

“But I wanna go to California Adventures first” Sam whines.

“I’ll go with you Sam I want to go there first too” Nick says.

“And I’m going with my mate and brother I don’t want to be stuck with you two all day” Cole chimes in.

“Fine we don’t wanna be with you guys anyways” I say turning and leaving them.

“Awe Princess” Nick says.

“Nope be butt heads I don’t care” I say as I turn and stick my tongue out at them and they smile knowing I’m joking. “You coming Sis?”

“Right behind you Sis” Jade says.

Jades POV:

I turn to catch up with Aria, but not before I stick my tongue out at the boys. They start laughing and then yell out to the both of us “BE SAFE GIRLS!”

“WE WILL” we answer in unison. As I catch up to Aria I link arms with her and we continue to walk towards Disneyland. I don’t know what it is but I feel like something important is going to happen today and I can’t figure out what.

“Do you feel like something important is going to happen today” Aria asks out of nowhere.

“Yea I was just thinking that but I don’t know what.”

“Me either but I can feel it.” I nod and we continue to walk in silence. We finally get to the park and go right in we already have out 5 day park hopper tickets.

“I can’t believe we are finally here” I say acting like a little kid. What can you blame me I’ve never been to Disneyland before. Aria just shakes her head and laughs at me. “What you know you love me.”

“Of course, sempre e per sempre sister.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means ‘always and forever’ in Italian.”

“You know Italian?”

“Only a little, bits and pieces” she chuckles.

“That is still pretty cool.” We smile and continue walking. “Where do you wanna go first?”

“How bout we start to the right and work our way around and then we can do the center tomorrow” she suggests.

“That sounds like a good idea.”

After about 2 hours of walking Aria starts dragging me somewhere. “Where are we going” I ask.

“To ‘It’s a Small World’.”

“No I am not going on that little kiddie ride Aria.”

“Awe come one it’ll be fun we will take funny pictures and everything.”

“No I don’t wanna” I say as she continues to drag me. She turns and looks at me giving me the ‘we are doing it whether you like it or not’ look and I pout my lips. As she turns back around we bump into a group of guys.

“Well what do we have here? You should be more careful next time girls” says one of the guys.

“Oh my god we are so sorry” Aria says while blushing. “I was just trying to drag my friend onto the ride as a joke and wasn’t watching where I was going.

“Yeah see I told you we shouldn’t have come on this ride” I say jokingly and that was when I saw him. He was about 6’1 and had short spiked brown hair and his eyes were as gray as the clouds before a storm. He also has a ripped toned body and from what I can make out under his shirt he either has a 6 pack or an 8 pack. I don’t know why but I could feel a pull towards him and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. As I look back into his eyes I see that he has the sexiest smirk on his face, but it quickly fades as our eyes lock. He stalks over to me and it makes me think of a predator approaching its prey.

“Hi I’m Conner. What’s your name Precious” he asks me in the most sexiest huskiest voice I have ever heard.

His voice makes my knees weak and I reply in a whisper “Jade.”

“It’s nice to finally find you Jade” He says with a breath taking smile.

And then it hits me like a ton of bricks, one he is not a shifter and two he is my mate. I mean I know
it can happen but it so rare to be truly mated to someone other than your own spicies or human at least. “Uh could you wait for just on second” I say while grabbing Aria by the arm and dragging her far enough away we can still see each other but far enough away that they won’t be able to hear us over everyone else in the park.

“What is wrong with you? You stare at him like he is the only thing in the world and then drag me off but somewhere where you can still see him. I was just getting to know the others” Aria complains.

“He’s my mate” I choke out.

“WHAT?!”

“He is my mate but he isn’t a shifter or a human.”

“I know he is a vampire” she says looking between the two of us. “Are you sure?”

“How do you know he’s a vampire and yes I’m sure.”

“I’m a quarter vamp remember I know what they smell like.”

“How all I smell is the most amazing smell like manly with a hint of chocolate.”

“Yeah well he is your mate that’s why you are attracted to his sent but I can also smell the blood and a hint of death but not as strong as a demon that is how I know he is vamp and not demon.”

“Oh ok, but that still doesn’t help what am I supposed to do it’s practically forbidden in packs for a mating like this” I say worried. She looks at me like I have lost my head.

“Why on Earth would I tell you, you couldn’t be with your mate. Huh? I want you to be happy and be with him but he will have to join our pack because I am not letting you go that easy” she says smiling at me. I squeal and hug her while a few tears fall down my cheeks.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don’t know what to say.”

“Just give me one more hug and go ask your mate to hang out with us so you can get to know each other.” I smile hug her and run up to Conner. He picks me up and spins me around. This is the second happiest moment in my life, the first being finding my new family with Aria and the others.

‘Jade found her mate. We will all meet for dinner so everyone can meet’ Aria mind links to everyone. I hear everyone whoop and say ok and I can’t help the stupid grin that is on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story is unedited at the moment.