You Keep Me Safe and I Will Keep You Wild

Built Up Anger Can Be Good Sometimes

Kodi's POV
Every day this week he had walked in with her right by his side. The happiest looking couple in the world and it was driving me crazy. I could have had that, there was a slim chance that if I had have stayed that night that maybe I could be that girl.

I was a little thankful that Cameron walked in before I drove myself insane with thoughts and then when I saw the bouquet of flowers in his hand I knew this would be gold. Evgeni face narrowed, his eyes full of anger. Two could play at this game.

"Hey," Cameron walked over.
"Hey," I stepped out from behind the bar to give him a hug, "how are you?"
"Yeah I am ok, I brought you these," he pulled the flowers out.
"Aw Cameron your so sweet," I spoke a little louder for the audience in the corner and kissed his cheek.
"Kodi, what is going on?" His eyes looked so confused as I stayed close to him.
"Just play along," I took the flowers from him and found a mug to put them in.

"Ok but why?" He whispered across the bar as he took a seat.
"Because that guy in the corner is pissing me off and I am getting even, no don't look..."
"That guy is Evgeni Malkin, you know that right?" He looked back a little shocked.
"Yes I am aware, but there is nothing special about him," I made myself busy wiping the counter.
"He was the guy you slept with at that party," his eyes were wide I just had to laugh which surprising got Evgeni's attention.
"Does everyone know about that?"
"Well yeah you sleep with someone like that everyone's going to know."

I found myself loving that Evgeni was clearing getting annoyed with Cameron's presence. It was revenge time and he knew it.

So when Cameron left he was biding goodbye to his russian friend and almost running up to the bar, "who's that?"
"That's my friend Cameron," I shrugged.
"Friends not bring flowers," he frowned.
"He's an extra special kind of friend," I whispered in his ear as I walked past him brushing my hand down his back.

God that was almost a really bad mistake. His muscles were so firm, his back was amazing and I couldn't help but remember how they felt as I held onto him. His shoulder was so strong and there was nothing more satisfying that running your hands down a man's back and feeling him melt at your touch.

"So you have sex with every guy?" he followed me as I headed down the hall to go out the back. I really wanted to get away from him but the fact that the sign said 'staff only' did not phase him.
"I thought you knew," I gave him the look like I was feeling sorry for him, "you poor soul," I shook my head.
"Why?" He grumbled.
"Why do you care what I do?" I took a sip of my water bottle trying not be fussed by his presence.
"I don't."
"Yeah right, your eyes when he walked over to me. You could have killed someone with that look."
"You give same look at Oksana," he caught me out.
"So?" I walked away.
"So? You care," but he was still following me.

"Stop," he grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall, "why you do this?"
"Do what?" I wriggled trying to get away from him.
"I be nice, you push, why?"
"Because every person in this world is a waste of my time and my feelings."
"So you care?"
"I never said that."
"Why say feelings?"
"Because I was just... You know what I don't have to explain myself to you," I pushed his arm away and began to walk away.
"No," he grabbed me and pulled me into him crashing our lips together.

His hands where tight on my arms and i was wedged between him and the wall. I knew in a fight there would be no way I could get away from him, he was to strong. But as the kiss lengthened and I wanted it more and more.

"Fuck it," I gave up and used all my strength to get back. I knew I caught him off guard because there was no way someone my size would be pushing him up against a wall.

"Feisty," he smiled down at me with a devilish grin on his face as I pinned his arms against the wall behind him.
"I get that a lot," I lent up on my toes and kissed his lips leaving with a nip.
"Is true," he shrugged attempting to lean down and kiss me.
"Ah no," I put my hand on his chest, "no more until we are in there," I pointed to the toilets down the end of the hall.

He was like a dog as he followed me but I lost control as I shut the door and locked it behind us.

"Clothes off," he ordered as he attacked my neck.
"Your bossy," I frowned as he set me up on the bench.
"You feisty but I control," he grabbed at my pants helping the process along.

There was no way I could say no to this man. I could see it in his eyes how much he wanted me. Even if it was just for sex I didn't care because while I was with him nothing else mattered.

"Oh god," I grabbed at his back as he thrust into me.
He responded with a groan that rumbled deep in his chest and I could feel it vibrate through my body.

It was so rushed but so good. He controlled and he knew it. He totally got off on it too, his eyes were full of lust and desire and if any man gave me that look I was his. Damn it, I was his.

"Kodi," his thrusts got harder and faster and I knew it would all be over soon. He was breathing got into my cheek but if we weren't going to get caught I had to kiss him. I had to kiss him before I screamed, because for some reason he knew how to bring that out in me. He was probably secretly satan himself.

"We'll that escalated quickly," I panted as we came back from our high.
"Yeah," he sighed collapsing against me.

"You ok?" I looked down at him running my hand through his hair as he continued to pant leaning his head against my chest.
"Yeah," he looked up and this time his eyes were so sweet and I felt myself melting as I wrapped my arms around him keeping him there.

"Kodi," he was still looking up at me.
"Yeah," I honestly really still wasn't with it because I was lost in his eyes now.
"Let me take you to dinner."
"So now you want to date? Isn't that supposed to come before sex?" I laughed.
"Dating boring," he shrugged stealing a hot kiss.
"I guess your right."

I really needed to get all of the built up anger out of me and doing that was the best way yet. Regret was yet to hit me because for some reason I felt dumb feelings like that we he was involved.