‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter Ten

Jordan's POV:

I can't believe they found us. I mean we were so careful in planning so they could have the birthday they deserve yet they still caught up to us. I still can't figure out how though it's all that keeps going through my mind. I look in the back to see Amara asleep. She used so much energy today but I'm proud of her she kept everyone protected and safe. With that in mind I turn back around and drive us home. I will be getting mobile wifi in all the cars so the kids can always have it.

Amara's POV:

After getting in the car i scoot into the middle and put on my seat belt but I loosen it so I can lay down. Fighting my father and protecting everyone was really hard. I feel like I have no energy left at all. Laying my head down I look at the background on my new iPod and I smile. I know I am really little but my mommy told me about mates and I know mine are Julian and Cole. I can't wait till I'm older and Jordan and Brett say I'm done with training so we can be together. I grip the iPod tight thinking about getting home so I can talk to them. With that as my last thought I drift off into a dreamless sleep clutching my iPod.

Julian's POV:

I hate that Balthazar and I can't believe my wonderful Amara is his daughter. Even so I will not hesitate to kill him when I'm older and I don't think Amara would mind either, I mean he did kill her mom. I am happy that my mom got us all iPods though so i can talk to my angel whenever I want.

"Hey mom, thank you for the iPods" I say.

"Yeah mom thanks" Cain says looking at his. We eaach put a picture of the three of us as the background. Staring at the background I can't wait to get home to talk to her or be older so I can be with her.

Cain's POV:

That stupid Balthazar, who does he think he is ruining my mate, my Kitten's, birthday party. I can't wait till I'm older and can kill him. He deserves to die for everything he has done to my Kitten and for when he kidnapped my mom. But the best thing about being older is that I get to be with Amara forever, well Julian and I get to be with her forever.

"Hey mom, thank you for the iPods" Julian says.

"Yeah thanks mom" I say. I look at the background of Julian, Amara, and I and i cant wait to get home to talk to her.

3 Hours Later

Aria's POV:

When we got home the kids ran into their rooms signing onto KIK on their iPods so they could all talk to each other. Looking at my boys makes my heart break, this is the second time we have had to take them away from their mate. In a way I think its a good thing for them not to physically see each other because the bond will just get stronger and it will be more painful each time we take them away. I look at my mates and think about the time I was kidnapped and being away from them that long was the most difficult thing in the world.

"What are you thinking about Love" avier asks coming up behind me.

"I was thinking about the time I was kidnapped and how being away from the two of you was pure torture" I say staring out the window.

"What made you think about that Princess" Ale asks coming to stand in front of me.

"I was thinking about it because this is the second time we have our sons away from their mate and I know how much it hurts and they aren't even marked yet. I hate not being able to take them for visits and all they have are the iPods to talk on and when they are older cell phones, but still I can't stand it and it's all Balthazars fault" I rant.

Before I can speak again Alex kisses me with such passion and I get lost like I always do. I can vaguely feel Xavier behind me kissing my neck till I feel his fangs sink into my neck and bliss takes over.

Lucian's POV:

I walk in to see Ale and Xavier calming their mate, my daughter, down the best way they know how so I turn and walk right back out. I walk to check on all my grandkids and I see the ones who have their mates are all sleeping from being so tired after Balthazars unannounced presence at the birthday party. I look into Julian and Cain's room to find them sleeping clutching their iPods. I know we have a mole and I will find out who it is even if it kills me because they hurt my grandsons by having them taken away from their mate again.

"Know this Balthazar, you will die whether it is by my hand or someone else's you will die" I whisper before closing the door and walking to meet the other Originals. A big war is coming and I hope these kids will be ready for it because I have a feeling they will determine the outcome.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. The next book is currently in the development stage sorry guys but it will be a little while before the next book will be ready. Hop you enjoyed this story :)