‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter Six

Aria’s POV:

Something is not right again I can feel it. I stand up from the meeting and go to check on the kids while everyone just watches me. As I reach their room they all sitting around sadly not even paying attention to their grandparents who are trying everything they can to get them in a better mood. It has been a week since we got the kids back and they have all been moping.

“Why is everyone still so sad” I ask even though I know why.

“Because Momma you made us leave them behind” Julian says and Cain hugs him. Come to think of it Julian, Cain, Jessica, and Elena have been taking this the hardest. Realization hits me straight in the heart. They are mates! Now I see, Jeremiah won’t leave Sophia’s side the same with Blake and Crystal. God I can be so slow sometimes and now that I realize this I can’t help but fell horrible that we made them leave their mates even if they are so young.

“I’m so sorry but how about we plan to go get them” I say and they all jump up. Great they all already have a connection I am so not looking forward to their teen years.

Xavier’s POV:

“Sir, there is someone here to see you and they say it is very urgent” one of the butlers says.

“Send them in” I tell him still looking over one of the business proposals. See we run the kingdom more like a pack than actual sitting on thrones and stuff.

“Your Majesty, are Amara, Jacob, and Jason here with you and your family” a guy who I recognize as one of our informants from when we rescued the kids.

“No we left them with Serenity when we took our kids. They didn’t want to leave her” I say as Alex and Aria walk in.

“Oh good you’re here Paul I was just coming to talk to my husbands about going back in and getting Serenity and the kids out” Aria says with a smile.

“I’m afraid there will be a problem with that, that is why I am here. I was hoping the children were already here with you” he says.

“No we left them with Serenity” Alex says.

“That’s what I told him. Now what is going on” I ask Paul getting irritated. I still need to work on my temper.

“Balthazar killed Serenity and the children are gone. Balthazar has his men looking for them everywhere but no one can seem to find them, which is why I am here” he says.

“No she can’t be dead and they can’t be missing” Aria says panicking.

“I’m sure the children are fine they are smart” Alex says trying to calm her down.

“No you don’t understand. Thank you Paul we will start looking for them” she says dismissing Paul. She shows him to the door and after he is gone she makes sure the door is locked.

“Aria what is wrong I am sure the kids are just fine. To ease your mind we will look for them okay” I say pulling her onto my lap.

“No they are our children’s mates” she says.

“What are you talking about” Alex asks kneeling in front of her.

“Amara is Cain and Julian’s mate, Jacob is Elena’s mate, and Jason and Jessica are mates” she says. “That’s why they have all been moping and upset is because they left their mates behind.”

Thinking about what she said Alex and I look into each other’s eyes and they widen. I mean how could we not notice till now how the way they protected each other when we went to get them and how they didn’t want to leave each other. OH God and with our boy’s being possessive and dominate, if not more so, than Alex and I even at a young age this is practically torcher even if they don’t understand it.

“How could we not notice all the signs” Alex says looking down at the floor.

“I don’t know but we will find them” I say with determination. With that the three of us call the others in so we can get to work on finding their mates.

Julian’s POV:

‘I hate being away from Amara’ I tell Cain through our bond.

‘So do I. I hope they find a way to get them soon’ he says looking sad.

“Um boys there is something I need to tell you” my Mommy says sitting down in front of us.

“What’s wrong mommy” we ask.

“Well Amara, Jacob, and Jason are missing” she says as our daddies walk in.

“What” we both scream.

“Balthazar killed Serenity so the kids ran away, but we are looking for them okay and we will find them it just might take a while” daddy Xavier says. All we do is nod our head in answer.

‘I want Amara’ I tell Cain.

‘Me too I know girls are icky but she isn’t like other girls’

‘She is the only girl I like’

‘Me too’

‘My bed or your bed’

‘Your bed Julian’

Putting on our pajamas we climb into my bed and fall asleep missing our girl.