Love Fest

Love Fest

1
It was 2009 and Slipknot was getting ready for Ozzfest. "Where the hell is my drum sticks?!?" Joey yelled getting really irretated. There manager came in, "guys, 3 mintues till showtime, everything ready?" "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK DUMBFUCK!" Mick yelled from across the room. Everyone left and the only ones left in the room were Chris and Joey. Joey felt eyes on him and when he turned around Chris was right behind him " HOLY SHIT, you scared me Chris!" "Well that is what I'm good for, right? Hey we better get going, don't want the others to think there's something wrong." They soon left the room with Joey in front of Chris, 'of course I just had to look at his ass' Chris thought.(OF COURSE HE WAS DROOLING, WHO WOULDN'T!!!!) They soon got to the others just in time, "Ok guys this is it, are you sure you got everything?" Their manager asked, again. "YES! YOU ASKED US 15 MINUTES AGO!!" James then said getting a little annoyed. They then went on, 2 hours later they were back in the dressing room doing their own things, Joey, Chris, Mick, James, & Corey all setting on the couch drinking alchohal and Sid and Craig arguing about who gets the last piece of candy and Shawn and Paul just talking. Chris then looked to Joey who was laughing at a joke that Corey was telling and Joey caught him staring, "dude, you alright?" Chris didn't know what to say the only thing he could do was look into those bright blue eyes of his. "Um, yeah, why?" "Just asking, you looked really zoned out." Joey said worried. "Yeah I'm great, just really tired from the show you know." Joey looked at him knowing damn well that he wasn't telling the truth. "Guys, me and Chris are gonna go to the hotel, were really wore out." Everyone just said 'ok'. Their manager took them to their hotel, " Chris?" "Yeah?" " If you want since your sharing with Shawn you can just spend the night with me tonight, knowing him he's just gonna snore louder than a chainsaw." " Ok, thank you!" " No problem." They then got to Joey's room and Joey without thinking just blurted out, " why were you staring at me earlier?" Chris looked emberessed, should he tell him how he feels about the little drummer not caring if he got punched in the face or kicked in the balls. " Ok I'll tell you, I love you Joey, ever since I first met you I loved you" Chris shut his eyes ready for the drummer to puch or kick him, instead Joey just went over to him and kissed him on the lips. " Chris, I love you too I was just so scared to tell you how I felt because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." " Wait...You love me?" " Yes, didn't you just hear me?" Chris then gave Joey a passonite kiss to hopefully show the smaller man he met it. They then started to move to the bed and Joey just pushed Chris down onto it. " Chris?.....Can I uh, suck you off?" " Yes." Joey was happy to hear those words, he then remove Chris' jeans and shirt and sat on top of him and gave him a passonite loving kiss. He then kissed his way down put Chris' cock in his mouth, he then started sucking from base to tip. Chris was moaning and thrusting into Joey's mouth, Joey then wanted to really plessure him. He stopped sucking to Chris' dissapointment and alined his dick with his enternce. By pushing down ever so slowly Chris grabed Joey's hips and when he was all inside, Joey then came up just leaving the head in him then came back down, hard. Chris was moaning and cussing while Joey was litteraly yelling his name. " OH GOD, CHRIS! HOLY FUCKING CRAP!!!" " OH DAMN JOEY, I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Chris then started jerking him off with the movement of their thrust. When Chris came Joey came, Joey then got off of him very slowly " Chris I love you so much, please don't leave me." Chris couldn't help but look at Joey " I'm not going anywhere. But can I ask you one thing?" " Yeah, anything." " Will you be my boyfriend?" Joey didn't know what to say, he just nodded his head " YES! OH GOD YES!" " Good, love you baby, good night." Joey just yawned " love you too, and good night." The two then crawled under the covers to sleep in eachothers arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a Joey and Chris fic...