Love Fest

(Love Fest) The Proposal (2)

(2)

"Joey, we've been together for a year now and I just wanted to know" Chris then got down on one knee, "will you marry me?" "YES!" Joey said excitedly. Both happy to taking the next step in their life.

Late in the afternoon the couple sat on the couch watching Friday the 13th and giving a couple kisses here and there. "Wow Chris, I never knew we would take the next step, but I'm very, very happy." Joey smiled sweetly at Chris. "Thanks Joey, you know I kind of felt the same way but now that we took a bigger step in our relationship, I'm glad that you and I will be together forever."

After the movie was over they decided it was time to get something to eat. Joey just looking a little worried which worried Chris. "Babe, you alright?" Chris asked a little worried. "Yeah, it's just, you know we're going to have to tell the guys right?" Joey just looked at Chris waiting for a reply. "Of course I know and we will, but first let's eat something because I'm starving!"

The two men finished their dinner and called up their friends. "Yeah...ok...yeah, tomorrow...ok...see you then...bye..." Joey hung up the phone "ok Corey's going to tell the rest, I just told him that we're having an important meeting at my house (which they couldn't say our house). "ok great." Was Chris' only reply.

Around 10 they knew they better get ready for bed not knowing what tomorrow will bring. "Oh Joey, before I forget, I got you well us something." Chris said while reaching into a brown paper bag. "Chris? Where did you get that dildo?" Joey couldn't help but laugh. "Ok, ok, I know, it's very weird but I just wanted to add some spice to our sex life. If you don't mind." Chris just looking hopeful that Joey would say yes. "ok" was Joey's only reply before he was pushed down onto the bed.

Chris then got on top of him and started kissing him passionately, then moving down to his neck and making sure to leave a hicky. Joey feeling turned on now lifted his hips and met with his lover's. After they both got undressed, Chris reached over and got some lube and put some on his fingers. He slowly put a finger into Joey and slowly added another one. Joey moaned and pushed back against the fingers. Chris then lubed up the dildo and slowly pushed it into Joey.

Joey not used to playing with toys, was pretty much enjoying it. "Uhhh...Chris, please...don't stop..." Chris liking the reactions he was getting from Joey then started thrusting the dildo a little faster until he took it out of Joey, much to Joey's disgust. Joey then seen that Chris was lubing up his dick and pushed it inside of Joey.

Waiting a little bit for Joey to adjust to the bigger size, Chris finally started thrusting. Joey knew he wouldn't last, "Oh my God Chris, I can't hold on much longer." Chris just kissed him passionately again saying "it's alright". Joey then came against his and Chris' stomach while Chris came inside of Joey. Calming down from exciting sex, " I think we need to get to bed baby, besides we don't want to both look like we fell out of a well."

The next day the rest of the band came over to Joey's (their) house. "ok so what's so important that you two needed to tell us?" Mick asked. Joey and Chris stood up and both took each other's hand, while the others looked at them in disbelief. "What the hell is going on here?" asked James. Chris finally got up the courage to tell them all, "Joey and I are together." Joey finishing for Chris "and we're getting married."

The others just looked at the couple not saying anything.

(I'm going to stop it right here for now)
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, my Chris/Joey story continues!