Blood Angels

Chapter One

Blade’s POV:

“Hey Bro ready to go to California” Fang asks walking into the office.

“Yeah Bro I’m ready to move and start up in California” I say.

“Can you believe that this will be our second chapter we are starting” he says and I shake my head.

“I know it doesn’t seem real. I mean we started this chapter just as a group now we are leaving Carter and James in charge here and starting in California. We may not be the biggest club but we are the toughest and most feared biker gang around. And of course it does help being wolves and vamps” I say smirking and he laughs.

“Everyone is packed and waiting outside for us” he says standing waiting for me.

“Whose drive the Hummer” I ask curiously.

“Luther and Cole”

“So you, Slash, Gunner, Snake, and I are on our bikes”

“Yep and Tank, Max, and Slade are waiting for us in Cali already with the other members setting up the house and club we are opening.”

“Okay let’s go” I say walking out with Fang at my side.

Walking out to the front of the house we all say goodbye to the rest of our chapter here in New York and climb on our bikes. Just as we start to pull away Sierra stops us.

“You guys should make a stop in Florida you will find something important there” she says with this far off look in her eye. Nodding and knowing to never doubt Sierra I mind link the guys about our little detour and we head off to find whatever is waiting for us.

Next day later in Florida

Melody’s POV:

“Wake your stupid ass up Melody you have school today” the evil man I call father yells through my door.

Damn I forgot today was my first day at the new school and I should’ve been up before he was. I crawl off the small dirty mattress that lies on the floor. I grab a towel and sneak out to the bathroom. After a quick shower, well as fast of a shower I can take seeing I’m still in pain from last night’s beating. After my shower I check the hall and seeing the coast is clear I run to my room. Once in my room I dress quickly in a pair of short soffee shorts with baggy sweats over, a red spaghetti strap with a black long sleeve over it to hide the scars on my wrist, and finish with my black and red Vans. Grabbing my backpack I make my way as quietly down the stairs and out the front door to school.

Reaching the school everyone stares at me. God I hate when people stare I mean I am nothing to look at. I am 5’2 with wavy blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. I am a size 9 so I am not skinny. Still thinking about how lame I look I walk into the office to get my schedule. When I walk in there is a very pretty girl talking to the lady behind the desk. She has ruby red hair, looks to be about 5’6 maybe and when she turns to look at me I see she has mesmerizing emerald green eyes.

“Hi can I help you” the older lady behind the desk asks.

“I’m new and came to get my schedule and locker” I whisper.

“Oh you must be Melody, well welcome dear and here is the papers you need” she says handing me a paper with a sticky note.

“Hi I’m Gemma I’ll show you around, let me see your schedule” the red head says taking the schedule from my hands. Smiling she says “your locker is next to mine and Samantha’s and we all three have the same classes.” Nodding I follow her to our lockers and put my books in for the day.

At our lockers I met Samantha and she was nice. She had light brown hair cut short, coffee brown eyes, and she was taller at 5’8. She immediately accepted me like Gemma did but I was unsure about this. I never made any friends because we normally moved after 3 months because people would start noticing things like bruises and to avoid going to jail my father made us move. I also didn’t make friends because I didn’t want my father to hurt them like he did me. Keeping this in mind I followed them but I decided I wouldn’t try to be friends. Classes past by like a breeze without incident and soon it was lunch time, seeing as I had no money and wanted to be alone I walked outside and sat under a shade tree.

“Hey Melody why’d you run off” Samantha asked.

“I just wanted to be alone for a while Samantha” I replied.

“Well tough we are taking you under our wing and you will be happy and please call me Sam or Sammy I hate my whole name” she pleaded giving me the puppy dog look and I can’t help the small smile she causes and shake my head when she squeals. During lunch they talked and I would give my opinion every now and then. Not paying attention I didn’t realize my sleeve had risen till it was too late.

“What are those, Melody” Gemma asks grabbing my wrist. My eyes widen as I pull away from her and pull my shirt down. Standing up quickly I grab my bag and go to walk away when same grabs my hip and I cry out in pain. Whimpering she lets go and they lead me to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom they make sure no one is in the stalls and once it is clear they lock the door and look at me.

“If I tell you, you can’t tell anyone and if I tell you to stay away you stay away” I say they look at each other and then at me and nod. “My father uses me as his punching bag when he’s mad, drunk, and sometimes for just breathing. You can’t tell anyone because it will get worse. He also tortures me sometimes, he will hurt anyone who tries to help me or I’m friends with, which is why I keep my distance. The scars on my wrist are self-inflicted but only because I can control this I can’t control the hurt and pain he causes” I finish and I look at them and they both look like they are about to cry.

“Oh my god Mel” Sammy says hugging me and Gem joins the hug. As soon as they hug me I start crying too I’ve never had anyone care but I can tell they do. After our little bathroom session we have already missed two periods and the last one is almost over, deciding to just leave we all walk out of the school.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow” I say waving and walking away.