Blood Angels

Chapter Two

Fang’s POV:

‘Well boys we are in Florida now what’ I ask through mind link.

‘Well since we are here there is a mall about a mile up’ Cole says and I know he is hungry.

‘Alright lets go’ Blade says and we all go to the mall.

We all pull into the mall and notice all the looks from the girls. We all smirk and start walking into the mall. Since I’m a vampire I don’t have to eat food but I like to sometimes it makes me feel a little normal. We all walk in and go to our separate food places, order, and then sit together. Not even 5 minutes after we sit down some sluts who are probably seniors in high school walk up to our table and flirt shamelessly.

“Hey sexy I’m Jen” some bleach dyed blonde girl says.

“Hey” I say with a smirk. The girl Jen and her friends take that as an invitation and sit with us trying to hold our attention. Normally we would be all over it but we are here on a mission so not interested. Ignoring them I look at Gunner and Snake and see them stiffen and quickly start looking around.

‘What’s wrong guys’ I ask.

‘Those smells you don’t smell that’ Snake says.

‘And the tingles you don’t feel those’ Gunner asks as they continue looking.

‘Shit your mates are here somewhere’ Blade says and we all stand to leave.

“Where you going handsome” Jen asks me.

“With my boys and honey I’m not interested in a slut like you” I say pulling away from her. We all walk off to help Gunner and Snake find their mates. It didn’t take long because when we passed a jewelry store it was empty except one employee and two girls. One girl had ruby red hair and was a little shorter than the other girl and the other girl had light brown hair. We walked into the store and the clerk looked like she was afraid and we all smirked. Staying back till the girls finish we hear them make their order.

“We need 3 charm bracelets please” the red head says.

“What would you like on those bracelets” the lady asks.

“On one we need book, a full moon, a star, and the best friends heart with the letter G inscribed in purple on the dangly part where you clasp it” the red head instructs.

“On the second one we need a crescent moon, star, a high heel, and the best friends heart with the letter S inscribed in pink on the dangly part” the brunette says.

“And the third” the lady asks while glancing at us.

“This one need a music note, star, best friend heart, and angel wings with an M inscribed in gold on the dangly part if you can do that” they say.

“Well, let me check and see if we have all these charms and if we do we can have them done in an hour” the clerk says walking to the back.

“I hope Melody likes the bracelet” the red head whispers.

“She will love it, it’s her father I’m worried about” the brunette whispers back. As if just noticing they are not alone they turn and look at us and their eyes go wide. Just as Gunner and Snake go up to them the clerk comes back out.

“We have all the charms except the angel wings. The ones we do have are one black wing and one white wing, which was a mistake.”

“Those would be perfect can you use those” the red head asks.

“I don’t suppose why not. Come back in an hour to pick them up and girls be safe” the clerk says before disappearing into the back once more. Turning to leave the store we follow them.

“If you guys are gonna follow us then the least you can do is buy us coffee” the brunette says and they giggle.

“We would be happy to if you tell us your names” Gunner says looking at the red head.

“I’m Gemma and that’s Samantha” the red head now known as Gemma says.

“Nice to meet you I’m Gunner, that’s Snake, and behind us are Luther, Cole, Slash, Blade, and Fang” Gunner says introducing everyone. They smile at us and walk up to the front of the line at Starbucks. We all order our drinks and of course pay for the girls and find a table to sit at to get to know them better. We talk for an hour finding favorite colors, food, music, and things like that. Well the info was just for Gunner and Snake but we all feel protective now like they are little sisters so we join in the questioning. After the hour is up we walk them back to the store to pick up the bracelets.

“Here you go ladies” the clerk says laying the bracelets out for them. They each pick up one and smile saying they are perfect and then move to the one left on the counter. Picking it up they look it over and smile.

“They are perfect can we have one box please” Gemma asks.

“You aren’t going to need 3 boxes” the lady asks.

“No we are gonna wear ours now the other one will be gifted tomorrow” Sam says looking a little sad.

“No worries” the lady says coming out with a box and bow. Taking the box the girls thank them and we leave. Stopping at a bench the girls sit and put the third bracelet in the box and wrap the bow around it.

“Why are you guys sad all of a sudden” Cole asks confused. We all are confused to be honest.

“Nothing, just can’t wait for school tomorrow that’s all” Sam lies and Gemma won’t look at us.

"Don't lie to us" Gunner growls out.

"The bracelet is for our friend Melody we just met today, and before you say anything yes it was best friends at first meet" Gem starts.

"Well why isn't she here with you" Blade asks.

"It's not our place to tell" Sam mumbles looking down.

"Whatever it is we can help if it's that bad" Slash says and I can feel the tension in them.

"Look we were gonna wait to tell you this but we are in a very powerful biker gang called the Blood Angels and we are not a normal gang. We will tell you more later but just know this we would never hurt you it is physically impossible for us and if you trust us we can help your friend" Snake says looking them in the eyes kneeling in front of them.

"He will kill her if we tell and before he does he will make her watch him kill us" Gem whispers shaking. We are all shocked by this revelation.

"If we help her would you both be willing to leave with us when we leave so we can protect you. You won't have to pack much we can buy you everything new and you can do home schooling to graduate" I ask. They both look at us with hope and nod their heads.

"For only knowing this girl for a day and doing all this she must be special. Are you sure you wanna give up everything" Luther questions.

"Both of our parents are hardly ever home and since we just turned 18 they can't stop us. And as for knowing her only a day it feels like a life time and it feels like we should be protecting her" Sam says and we all nod.

"Do you know where she even lives" Cole asks.

"Yeah we kind of followed her home today" Gem says.

"We will go to your houses first to pack your things then we will go get your friend" Blade says and we all walk out of the mall.