Blood Angels

Chapter Eight

Slash’s POV:

I am pulled from my dream by a whimper and look at Melody. It seems like she is having a nightmare so I kiss her forehead and pull her closer and she sighs falling back into a peaceful sleep. I look over and see Blade and Fang looking at Melody and then me.

“I’m gonna go take a shower” I told them laying Melody’s head down on a pillow and climb out of the bed. As I walk to the bathroom Blade and Fang join me again.

“You didn’t think that yesterday was a one-time thing did you” Blade asks with a smirk.

“Um maybe” I say looking at the both of them and they just smirk back at me.

“Not a chance Mate” Fang says emphasizing the mate part. I roll my eyes and get in the shower which turns out much like yesterday’s shower with touching and kissing. After our shower we walk back into the room and see Melody is missing.

“Where is Melody” I ask looking around the room for her.

“What do you mean where is she? She was sleeping when we got in the shower” Fang says coming to stand by me. He then notices what I did she isn’t there.

“What the hell? Let’s go see if the others have seen her” Blade says from behind us and we run out of the room.

“Have you guys seen Melody” Blade asks Gunner since they were already loading up the stuff.

“No she was with you guys” he says.

“Luther and Cole” I say and run to their room. I bang on the door and Luther answers. “Have you seen Melody?”

“Yeah she came here because she had to use the bathroom and she didn’t want to disturb you guys” he says letting us in.

“Cole I don’t have clothes” Melody says in the bathroom.

“You can wear a pair of my shorts and Luther’s shirt till we get you back to your room, it’s better than carrying you in a towel” he tells her.

“Okay. You know the guys are probably going to kill me” she laughs and Cole laughs with her.

“Yeah probably”

“But they were all in the shower and I wanted them to have their time together, I mean they are always worrying about me they need some time together” she says and we all relax.

“But you shouldn’t have just left Mel” he scolds her.

“I know but I had to pee and I couldn’t wait” she says laughing again. “Cole you were right it is beautiful.”

“I told you and what do you want to bet they haven’t seen theirs yet?”

“Probably not” she says and they walk out. “Oh hey guys” she says almost hiding behind Cole.

“We aren’t mad we were just scared something happened to you” I tell her and she visibly relaxes.

“Well” she starts.

“You had to pee we know we heard” Fang says laughing as she blushes.

“So I see you guys haven’t seen it yet” Luther says as the three of them smile.

“Seen what yet” Blade asks looking confused.

“Your marks” Cole says and our eyes widen.

“Mine is pretty” Melody says.

“Let us see” I tell her.

“Nope not until you see your own” she says shrugging. With that we go into the bathroom and take off our shirts and look into the mirror. There above our hearts is the Triple Goddess symbol with the Triple Swirl in the center and a star on the outside of each crescent moons.

“Now let us see yours” Blade demands. Sighing Melody folds the towel so it won’t slip then holds out her wrist. There on her left wrist is the Triple Moon Goddess symbol just like ours with the Triple Swirl and stars.

“You are right it is beautiful” I tell her holding her wrist and tracing it with my fingers making her shiver.

“I’m cold” she says pulling her wrist away from me and holding her arms closer.

“Let’s go get you dressed” Fang says picking her up bridal style and walking back to our room.

“We should finish packing so we can finish the last part of our trip” Blaze says squeezing my shoulder and we follow them out.

“Be ready in 20 minutes guys” I say over my shoulder to Luther and Cole and they nod. I can’t wait to finally be home.

Melody’s POV:

Fang carries me back to our room and sets me on the bed as he goes to get my clothes for the day. It’s kind of nice having him pick out my clothes I don’t have to worry about it and I think he likes that control.

“You’re right I do like that control” Fang says and I mentally slap I forgot they are always in my head.

“Hey none of that” Blade says walking in with Slash. I look down at my lap as Fang brings over my clothes and helps me get dressed.

“When we get home we have another thing to discuss but it can wait till then okay” Slash says.

“Okay. When will we be getting home” I ask after I finish dressing.

“Hopefully by late this afternoon if we ride without stopping” Blade says and I cringe thinking about when we had stopped yesterday because of me.

“Princess we told you it we weren’t mad and you need to stop thinking that” Fang scolds me as he helps me put on my shoes.

I nod and imagine the wall they told me about last night to block my thoughts and to my surprise it works. Now that I have them blocked I can’t help but feeling helpless. I mean I know I have injuries and it still hurts to move and bend over but it’s getting better and when it does I won’t be such a burden on them.

“Why are you blocking us out” Slash asks standing in front of me. Startled I jump and look up at him.

“I was just trying that wall thing you told me about last night” I say with what I hope is a convincing smile.

“Don’t lie to us Angel you won’t like the consequences” Blade says glaring at me and I shrink back.

“I was just thinking I can’t wait to be healed so I’m not a burden to you three anymore” I rush out not once looking up.

“You think you are a burden to us Kitten” Slash asks me using his nickname he’s given me.

“Well yeah, I mean you guys do everything for me from picking out my clothes, helping me bathe and shower, and carrying me everywhere. I just feel like you do everything and I do nothing” I whisper and I can feel the tears coming on.

“We love doing that stuff for you Princess and when you get better you can bet we will keep doing them. I’ll still pick out your clothes and help you dress” Fang says.

“And I’ll still help you bathe when you wanna take a bath or join you in the shower” Blade says with a wink and I blush.

“And I will still carry you when I can or whenever you feel tired or just want me too Kitten. You have no idea about what being our mate is but you will soon find out” Slash says smiling at me and lifting me up. “Now let’s get you into the car” he says turning to walk out after Blade and Fang kiss my forehead.

“I can’t wait to be home” I say smiling at the thought of being home.